Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

የአቶ ታዬ ደንደአ ቅሌት ወይስ የኦቦ ለማ መገርሣ ሽሩድነት?

Post by AbebeB » 06 Dec 2018, 13:38

ታዬ የኦሮሞን ጥያቄ በሚገባ መልሰናል ሲል ለማ ግን አንድም አልመለስንም ይላል፡፡ ይህን እንደ ታዬ ውሸት ተናግሮ ምህረት ለማግኘት መሞከር ይሻላል ወይስ እንደ ለማ እውነት ተናግሮ ያለ ተግባራዊ ንስሀ ወደ ሲኦል መጣደፍ እንበለው?

Link 1: https://kichuu.com/mee-caqasaa-taye-dendea-omn-irratti/
Link 2: https://kichuu.com/ibsa-waloo-paartilee-siyaasa-oromoo/

DefendTheTruth

Re: የአቶ ታዬ ደንደአ ቅሌት ወይስ የኦቦ ለማ መገርሣ ሽሩድነት?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Dec 2018, 16:15

They said "great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people" and you are a proof of the idea.

Is there any thread that you opened your mouth about where it is not about people?

Dani_Wako

Post by Dani_Wako » 06 Dec 2018, 16:21

AbebeB,

You stupid Agame: this is internal affairs for us the Oromos. Get lost and don't try to divide us. Before, you were trying to divide Amhara and Orome ... and when you realized that did not work, you started now to try to divide Oromos.

I thought you said you quit this forum.

What a moron ... this shows how desperate are the Agames.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 06 Dec 2018, 17:28

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 16:15
They said "great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people" and you are a proof of the idea.

Is there any thread that you opened your mouth about where it is not about people?
You quoted great quote, although it seems you don't know who said it. It also seems your ignorance is embedded in it. In that, you fail to differentiate what it meant. I stated ideas of the person I mentioned, not the person per se. That is what the proverb implicate.
Contrary to the fact of implicated by the quote, you showed us you belong to the comment.
Take how, for example, Dani_Wako, ignorant of how to write the name of Oromo, comment. Such is what your proverb underestimate. Unfortunately, that is you guys' categorical behavior not as such Dani_Waka's only. Okay?

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 06 Dec 2018, 17:49

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Just listen to the 10 point resolution of Oromo youths reflecting on OPDO (stressing on some phrases of the OPDO and Oromia's gov't leaders) performance. Hence, the idea I am sharing here is rather popular.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/mhwako/videos/ ... 801133734/

In conclusion, i say, you belong to the camp of ignorant who simply shout!

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Dec 2018, 18:02

AbebeB wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 17:28
DefendTheTruth wrote:

You quoted great quote, although it seems you don't know who said it. It also seems your ignorance is embedded in it. In that, you fail to differentiate what it meant. I stated ideas of the person I mentioned, not the person per se. That is what the proverb implicate.
Contrary to the fact of implicated by the quote, you showed us you belong to the comment.
Take how, for example, Dani_Wako, ignorant of how to write the name of Oromo, comment. Such is what your proverb underestimate. Unfortunately, that is you guys' categorical behavior not as such Dani_Waka's only. Okay?
Well, as a matter of principle I try to avoid getting into the way of idiots. But idiots are never ashamed to turn around to tell their audiences "I stated ideas of the person..., not the person" after tiltling their post "የአቶ ታዬ ደንደአ ቅሌት ወይስ የኦቦ ለማ መገርሣ ሽሩድነት".

I didn't know the person whom the quote was attributed to, but the quote is commonly used among people. If knowing the origin of the quote is that important, then just turn to google, unless you are someone who can't google.

Here is an entery about it, with a highlight for you, the brilliant, from me, the ignorant. Elate yourself for today.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. This is a quote commonly attributed to Eleanor Roosevelt. What does it mean?

Let’s start by defining “ideas,” “events,” and “people.” Discussing people here means to talk about a person, typically in a negative, gossipy way. Discussing events means to talk about the events happening around the world. Discussing ideas means to understand the higher level messages behind an event, to understand human behavior, to look beyond what’s given, and to find solutions to help the world."

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 06 Dec 2018, 19:09

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 18:02

Well, as a matter of principle I try to avoid getting into the way of idiots. But idiots are never ashamed to turn around to tell their audiences
Here is an entery about it, with a highlight for you, the brilliant, from me, the ignorant. Elate yourself for today.
Here you go again, illustrating you are in the domain of the blame you try to get rid of.