Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Benn

The way for reconciliation betweeb Eritreans and Tigrayans, examplified

Post by Benn » 12 Jun 2018, 08:35

XXX
Let us see why solving problems according to the books, both the Legal books and the religious book is important, and the way for real reconciliation between the two people.

There was a man happily married to a woman. But, overtime,he started to suspect her of illicit relationship with another man while he was away for a business trip. One day, he installed a hidden Camera in their bedroom to catch her in the act. As he had suspected, she was filmed as she was having intimate relationship with another man.

He then confronted her about her illicit relation, which she denied vehemently. After a lot of arguments, they broke up.

After living a month apart, their friends called them for reconciliation.

Now, forumers, which scenario will bring real reconciliation:

1/the wife continuing to deny her illicit relationship, but want to be back with her husband

2/ the wife admitting her illicit relationship, and showing real remorse for breaking her husband'd heart; and want to be back with her husband

Which of the two scenarios will make the husband fogive his wife and open his heart to her again ?

Is there any possibility that the husband would open his heart to her again while she continues denying the illicit relationshipr ?

In the same way, for a real reconciliation between Eritreans and Tigrayans, Justice should first be served, then the hearts of the two people could start opening up once more.
Last edited by Benn on 12 Jun 2018, 08:52, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet

Re: The way for reconciliation betweeb Eritreans and Tigrayans, examplified

Post by Degnet » 12 Jun 2018, 08:41

Benn wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 08:35
Let us see why solving problems according to the books, both the Legal books and the religious book is important, and the way for real reconciliation between the two people.

There was a man happily married to a woman. But. overtime, started to suspect of illicit relationship with another man while he was away for a business trip. One day, he installed a hidden Camera in their bedroom to catch her in the act. As he had suspected, she was filmed as she was having intimate relationship with another man.

He then confronted her about her illicit relation, which she denied vehemently. After a lot of arguments, they broke up.

After living a month apart, their friends called them for reconciliation.

Now, forumers, which scenario will bring real reconciliation:

1/the wife continuing to deny her illicit relationship, but want to be back with her husband

2/ She admitting her illicit relationship and showing real remorse for breaking her husband'd heart; and want to be back with her husband

Which of the two scenarios will make the husband excuse his wife and open his heart to her again ?

Is there any possibility that the husband would open his heart to her again while she continues denying the her illicit affair ?

In the same way, for a real reconciliation between Eritreans and Tigrayans, Justice should first be served, then the hearts of the two people could start opening up.
The people are open to forgive and forget,it has never been between the people of Tigray and Eritrea,the first thing I heard of this was Eritrea Mekelle debdiba koleu meytom,no body told us the truth behind.Aminayom.imagine,there was no internet as it is now.ab keltiu adi hegawi mengisti kehelu adlayi eyu dehriu kulu ne Eritrea entehabka ewn aygedesen.Partly they are of this idea too,what they don't like is to relinquish power that is now in their hands.be shemagle adi negezae

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 12 Jun 2018, 09:32

Degnet the fake priest, abaq, qondaf, qorbae, ga'ega, filthy agame, the Eritrean people are the Eritrean govt.
Stop tying to fool yourself that the Eritrean people have sympathy towards you cowards and dirty agame aka tegaru people.
If you have freaking problem with our govt which is not leading your country, then you have problem with the Eritrean people.
Bussshhtty a** wipe dead man waking scum bag.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jun 2018, 11:39

Well it depends,

Here we have the ferenjis and us the horners (from the HOA)

The former will tell his wife...you...you cheated on me but I have to confess honey (tears in his eyes), I too cheated on you with our neighbor Lydia and with your best friend Sylvia some time ago. Then he suggests to forget what happened.

The latter (the horner) whaaaaat? Where is my dagger? First he will get rid of his wife and then the alleged lover will be next.

On serious issue,

Both higdef and weyanne were in bed together, hence who betrayed who? Take out the broad eri and ethio chikun hizboch out of this contrast or equation.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 12 Jun 2018, 13:50

Cigar wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 09:32
Degnet the fake priest, abaq, qondaf, qorbae, ga'ega, filthy agame, the Eritrean people are the Eritrean govt.
Stop tying to fool yourself that the Eritrean people have sympathy towards you cowards and dirty agame aka tegaru people.
If you have freaking problem with our govt which is not leading your country, then you have problem with the Eritrean people.
Bussshhtty a** wipe dead man waking scum bag.
Black dog Cigar,
You don't understand as son of askari for the rest,I talked as an Ethiopian.netom brukat weledeka ketetseref ztefeterka/zteweldeka ika.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jun 2018, 14:25

Kerenite, it was Eritrea the Nation that was betrayed.

When Meles said- "qus'lna aynh'khekh" (let's not scratch our wounds)- he was talking to the Eritrean people, after all, not to shaebia.

For someone claiming to be a 'wedi metaht', you don't seem to know much about the recent history of your country.

Dejach Aklilu

Post by Dejach Aklilu » 12 Jun 2018, 14:38

For a lasting reconciliation you need to assess your prior relationship.
The wifey felt the need to stray because she was missing something. And that something she found it with her sidepiece. So the husband needs to acknowledge he don't have what she needs and bless her sidepeace as the better man. Fair is fair. Instead of crying betrayal in front of her friends.

When we come to the eritrean and tigrean situation, the husband and cheating wife doesn't exemplify your relationship. Husband and wife are two different people under a voluntary union. While you two exemplify two bald siblings fighting over a comb (badme).

maryaXtigre

Post by maryaXtigre » 13 Jun 2018, 04:11

kerenite wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 11:39
Well it depends,

Here we have the ferenjis and us the horners (from the HOA)

The former will tell his wife...you...you cheated on me but I have to confess honey (tears in his eyes), I too cheated on you with our neighbor Lydia and with your best friend Sylvia some time ago. Then he suggests to forget what happened.

The latter (the horner) whaaaaat? Where is my dagger? First he will get rid of his wife and then the alleged lover will be next.

On serious issue,

Both higdef and weyanne were in bed together, hence who betrayed who? Take out the broad eri and ethio chikun hizboch out of this contrast or equation.
You have truly lost it you want to reconcile with Agames haha screw them a real lowlander would remeber how their ancestores used to attack the gash baraka and try to force indigenous tribes to pay tribute just like their dirty kebessa kins who their commandos committed massacres against our people. ELF for life i truly doubt your wedi keren ......

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jun 2018, 05:34

You're not Tgre, wedi sherrrmuta

You're a closet jihadist. We will kill you.

Temt

Post by Temt » 13 Jun 2018, 08:18

I don't know why you guys even bother to respond to the fake wedi metaHt when he is a zerTaT Agame pretending to be one of us. Give him chance, he will join the Jihadists that are wasting their time in Ethiopia. The other waste is the fake priest Agame, Degnet, whom I never respond to for he is a lying SOB.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jun 2018, 09:24

Temt,

I was responding to the others guy.

mariaXtigre.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Jun 2018, 12:03

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 14:25
Kerenite, it was Eritrea the Nation that was betrayed.

When Meles said- "qus'lna aynh'khekh" (let's not scratch our wounds)- he was talking to the Eritrean people, after all, not to shaebia.

For someone claiming to be a 'wedi metaht', you don't seem to know much about the recent history of your country.
Zmeselo,

Nobody detests the deceitful ugums more than me. But it is my absolute right to disagree with the regime in Eritrea.

Break////////

MaryaXtigre:

You caught me here..hey! I ain't wedi Keren I lied. Here is the story behind it:

When I registered here 3 decades ago, a typo from my part occured. I tried to type my nick as Welkait but I mistyped kerenite instead and I apologize for it.

Eid mubarak to all and see you after Eid.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jun 2018, 12:09

Of course you can.

I was responding to your allegation that shaebia somehow, has betrayed the weyane. What did you mean by that?

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Jun 2018, 12:38

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 12:09
Of course you can.

I was responding to your allegation that shaebia somehow, has betrayed the weyane. What did you mean by that?
Good question. An allegation for you but not for me.

We will tackle this issue after Eid-alfatir inshaAllah.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jun 2018, 13:07

You got nothing. You better retract, like a man. Eritreans, are not a backstabbing bunch.

Temt

Post by Temt » 13 Jun 2018, 13:49

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 09:24
Temt,

I was responding to the others guy.

mariaXtigre.
Sorry, I apologize brother Zmeselo. I am just getting sick and tired with all the Agames on this site pretending to be "Eritreans"! I stand corrected.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jun 2018, 14:42

No problems, bro. He started insulting us jeganu kebesawian, pretending to be a Tigre.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Jun 2018, 15:06

Eid-alfatir ? What is that ? Kerenite ? :lol: :lol:

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 13 Jun 2018, 15:52

Temt wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 08:18
I don't know why you guys even bother to respond to the fake wedi metaHt when he is a zerTaT Agame pretending to be one of us. Give him chance, he will join the Jihadists that are wasting their time in Ethiopia. The other waste is the fake priest Agame, Degnet, whom I never respond to for he is a lying SOB.
Temt,
Who cares of a chenawi adgi ayrein dika goitaka entay yebehal kemzelo neaka dea men seb kotsiruka,ne agdi?it is the last,you or us,wedi [deleted].All of you deqi sheramut,haten dogs.men eyu ne adgi zfereh?

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jun 2018, 16:32

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 13:07
You got nothing. You better retract, like a man. Eritreans, are not a backstabbing bunch.
Are you denying you backstabed Sudan?

Are you denying that you backstabbed Yemen?

Are you denying that you backstabbed Jebha by alliance with Weyannie?

Just to mention a few