Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead
Member
Posts: 3941
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by gearhead » 14 Apr 2018, 20:30

XXX
Only TPLF executive can bring about change in Ethiopia. When it spent 40 days and came out declaring that there is no TPLF supremacy, all hope for change died right along with it.

This security chief says not even Getachew can change the security structure. Let alone Abiy, Gen. Seye Abraha, Gen Tsadkan et.al tried and failed.

Interesting perspective and reasoned very well.
https://youtu.be/4XyeGWr6hDU

present
Member+
Posts: 5336
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by present » 14 Apr 2018, 21:03

Dullhead, No, you are wrong as always. Tplf can not bring changes. Ethiopian people will bring changes. You agame tplf ascari

gearhead
Member
Posts: 3941
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by gearhead » 14 Apr 2018, 22:19

Now you arè mad and overcompensating. Idiot.

You were the RasAbiyan and now...? You PMSing he b!tch, i have never been wrong about Abiy from day one.

Perhaps i need to qualify my opening sentence better although had it not been for።your double dipping prostitute and bipolar nature, you would have understood it better from the content. Nothing has damaged and retarded ethiopian politics more than your stupid and emotional bunch who never ever get it right, and when you do, you can never set priorities.

Moron!

Qualify it better for your shermuxa head

"Within EPRDF structure, only TPLF can bring change"...

How about that retard?

Ethiopian people and their AKs are the only people who will free themselves. That is the exact topic of mine the same day you were jacking off a word count, remenising your two timing mother. Son of a ho will never get a thing but bite and [deleted] everything moving.

You are a walking contradiction, and a $on of multiple sp£rms. til ethiopians slit your throats first, they will never have an iota of clarity to fight off a well entrenched demon like woyane.

Your contradiction is the gem of paralissis that woyane needs...many are wondering about you and that son of kuli horus. Go elope and fk each other.
present wrote:Dullhead, No, you are wrong as always. Tplf can not bring changes. Ethiopian people will bring changes. You agame tplf ascari

present
Member+
Posts: 5336
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by present » 14 Apr 2018, 23:47

Knucklehead,
Why are you upset? :lol: :lol:

You are dead wrong again! for thinking Ethiopians will listen to tplf ever, they have never listen to tplf btw. Your stupid asz is telling us freedom can only come from tplf ascaris :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: look how stupid you sound, Mr politician agametplf qiqiqi

Abiy is Amaraoromo, he ain't no ascari like you, if he is mistaken, we will crtisize him because we have to. but we will not be to harsh on him because we know he is among his enemies.just like HM.

Anyways, me calling him a rasteferian is as it is. That is regarding religion and has nothing to do with politics. I never said he has the power to free the people, I NEVER said that. I actually said he should be given time. And by that, I was right on the money!!

Remember you agame tplf, this is politics and I am a hell of a poletical player, an attacking mid types of guy, and a forward thinker. You know what it takes to be a forward thinker, right? Not everyone is able to be a forward thinker. You do not know what I am talking about because you are an agame tplf/ ascari. Horus is a hell of a forward thinker Ethiopian!!!
Last edited by present on 14 Apr 2018, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.

gearhead
Member
Posts: 3941
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by gearhead » 14 Apr 2018, 23:55

Ante weyane neh! You cant stand a video that tells it as it is. He cant do sh!t structurally. He is constrained all around. Get it moron?

Case closed!

And I live the forum for your vagabond types.

Adios.

present wrote:Knucklehead,
Why are you upset? :lol: :lol:

You are dead wrong again! for thinking Ethiopians will listen to tplf ever, they have never listen to tplf btw. Your stupid asz is telling us freedom can only come from tplf ascaris :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: look how stupid you sound, Mr politician agametplf qiqiqi

Abiy is Amaraoromo, he ain't no ascari like you, if he is mistaken, we will crtisize him because we have to. but we will not be to harsh on him because we know he is among his enemies.just like HM.

Anyways, me calling him a rasteferian is as it is. That is regarding religion and has nothing to do with politics. I never said he has the power to free the people, I NEVER said that. I actually said he should be given time. And by that, I was right on the money!!

Remember you agame tplf, this is politics and I am a hell of a poletical player, an attacking mid types of guy, and a forward thinker. You know what it takes to be a forward thinker, right? Not everyone is able to be a forward thinker. You do not know what I am talking about because you are an agame tplf/ ascari.

present
Member+
Posts: 5336
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by present » 15 Apr 2018, 00:43

i have always been saying to you that you never know what you are talking about. You never make sense. You always beat around the bushes :lol: :lol: you and ascari zemselo are the same poletical idiots :lol: :lol:

I advice you to stay away from opening up your mouth around good politicians! .



gearhead wrote:Ante weyane neh! You cant stand a video that tells it as it is. He cant do sh!t structurally. He is constrained all around. Get it moron?

Case closed!

And I live the forum for your vagabond types.

Adios.

present wrote:Knucklehead,
Why are you upset? :lol: :lol:

You are dead wrong again! for thinking Ethiopians will listen to tplf ever, they have never listen to tplf btw. Your stupid asz is telling us freedom can only come from tplf ascaris :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: look how stupid you sound, Mr politician agametplf qiqiqi

Abiy is Amaraoromo, he ain't no ascari like you, if he is mistaken, we will crtisize him because we have to. but we will not be to harsh on him because we know he is among his enemies.just like HM.

Anyways, me calling him a rasteferian is as it is. That is regarding religion and has nothing to do with politics. I never said he has the power to free the people, I NEVER said that. I actually said he should be given time. And by that, I was right on the money!!

Remember you agame tplf, this is politics and I am a hell of a poletical player, an attacking mid types of guy, and a forward thinker. You know what it takes to be a forward thinker, right? Not everyone is able to be a forward thinker. You do not know what I am talking about because you are an agame tplf/ ascari.

gearhead
Member
Posts: 3941
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by gearhead » 15 Apr 2018, 01:46

አንተ አህያ...ገልብጠህ ስለምታነብ በዱላ ካልሆነ አይገባህም!!! You have a defective, warped mind; perhaps a generational curse that extends till now, uttering "ascari.." in your head reminding you whom you were birthed from. dont blame your lack of comprehension on me but your askari grandfather for having you so convoluted.

Either way, get it treated because not everyone you disagree with necessarily slept with your wolloye grandmother.

Now can you please leave the good people of ER attend the exceptional interview while you learn how to spell things that you claim that you are great at?

present wrote:i have always been saying to you that you never know what you are talking about. You never make sense. You always beat around the bushes :lol: :lol: you and ascari zemselo are the same poletical idiots :lol: :lol:

I advice you to stay away from opening up your mouth around good politicians! .



gearhead wrote:Ante weyane neh! You cant stand a video that tells it as it is. He cant do sh!t structurally. He is constrained all around. Get it moron?

Case closed!

And I live the forum for your vagabond types.

Adios.

present wrote:Knucklehead,
Why are you upset? :lol: :lol:

You are dead wrong again! for thinking Ethiopians will listen to tplf ever, they have never listen to tplf btw. Your stupid asz is telling us freedom can only come from tplf ascaris :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: look how stupid you sound, Mr politician agametplf qiqiqi

Abiy is Amaraoromo, he ain't no ascari like you, if he is mistaken, we will crtisize him because we have to. but we will not be to harsh on him because we know he is among his enemies.just like HM.

Anyways, me calling him a rasteferian is as it is. That is regarding religion and has nothing to do with politics. I never said he has the power to free the people, I NEVER said that. I actually said he should be given time. And by that, I was right on the money!!

Remember you agame tplf, this is politics and I am a hell of a poletical player, an attacking mid types of guy, and a forward thinker. You know what it takes to be a forward thinker, right? Not everyone is able to be a forward thinker. You do not know what I am talking about because you are an agame tplf/ ascari.

present
Member+
Posts: 5336
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by present » 15 Apr 2018, 13:18

Political idiot tplf agame Anbeta qorchame,

I thought you said you were gone, why did you come back? :lol: :lol:

This site is for Ethiopians, not for you. You are the one that need to get the hell out

Remember, again your damn a s s said a solution for Ethiopian peoples' problem can only come from weyane :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go sleep with your stupid head now!!! It will make you feel better

gearhead
Member
Posts: 3941
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by gearhead » 15 Apr 2018, 17:41

ER,

Have you guys wondered when OMN and ESAT will call for the resignation of Abiy? .

From start to finish, there are NO statements indicating a solution, NOT a word of actual deliverables but platitude. Abiy's support for the SoE was inferred at his inagural speech, and continues to this day guised as the sole instrument to the "peace".

I know that it is hard to come down from the high of expectation, but it is the same ESAT that built Abiy out of proportion, solely based on a word count, proving yet again the failure of jezebel centered addis abebian patriotism in deciphering readily available objective facts.

As attested in the attached video, the veteran security chief tells us that, it is impossible for Abiy to reform EPRDF, and the only POWER that can reform EPRDF is TPLF executive, which concluded in its 40 day meeting to maintain the status quo.

Since Abiy is now, willingly or unwillingly being used as a
camouflage of sense to TPLFs status quo, it is imperative that a call for his resignation should come very soon!!

sun
Member
Posts: 2984
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by sun » 15 Apr 2018, 18:46

gearhead wrote:Only TPLF executive can bring about change in Ethiopia. When it spent 40 days and came out declaring that there is no TPLF supremacy, all hope for change died right along with it.

This security chief says not even Getachew can change the security structure. Let alone Abiy, Gen. Seye Abraha, Gen Tsadkan et.al tried and failed.

Interesting perspective and reasoned very well.
https://youtu.be/4XyeGWr6hDU
hmm... :P

Forget using that over used frustrated clueless so called ex-security chief refugee man, instead please bet on your beloved Baba Arqaba Uqubay who may be able to run up and down fly and then bring back your most loved Baba Mallas to rule over Ethiopia with 0% chances. The security structure will be changed by Qerro in the end if others fail to go deeper to the roots and then uproot them to renovate and renew. So please don't worry so much! :P

Degnet
Senior Member
Posts: 18815
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by Degnet » 15 Apr 2018, 18:55

sun,
The experience of age,me and you have seen very much,do you remember king George bar in Piazza,Addis Abeba,what do these people know,they were just going after their parents cattle at that time.If they were just lucky,otherwise goats.

sun
Member
Posts: 2984
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by sun » 15 Apr 2018, 19:41

Degnet,

You are absolutely correct. That is also why some of them behave as if they are in live Goat trading market place where they get together and gossip claiming about events that have never taken place rather than discussing after events have taken place. :P

Stay blessed!

gearhead
Member
Posts: 3941
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by gearhead » 16 Apr 2018, 10:52

Sun,

You can use all the adjectives you want to discredit the ex-security chief, but the fact remains that;

1. He is a first hand account to the security structure that no court of law can dismiss.

2. He states his case, citing actual org.charts and names, as well as how the work-flow proceeds through the command chain.

3. Unlike yours, his arguments flow smoothly and step-by-step without attendant fallacies.

4. None of his cases have been refuted openly and officially.

5. Last but not least, and I am afraid where your judgment falters is that he has NO other motive than to relate Current Events to the structure that he grew up in ranks and left.

It seems to me that it is you who is desperate and frustrated in a futile attempt to apologise for a regime that is set in its ways.

========

As to your allusions...consider this…

agents of fixed interest, at times come in conflict with agents of arbitrage. Consider it too, that one is a crack-ho who works the streets for a carnal fix; whereas the other does Sheraton clandestine to fix an instantaneous operational confusion. You know which you are so please save the innuendos for the barn. It is for your sake that that i keep letting it slide but you keep insisting…

Suffice it to say, aint the FDI approach irreversibly fixed, out of his book which let alone write, never read. albeit it aint my wish that we are የቻይና ሸማኔ, the approach which could have gone awry is set! industrial parks, built in nine months time, streamlined train logistics, funds at 7% rather than the 35% china rates etc....so then what is your issue then brother?if posthumous adulation gets this industrial junky temporary ears, so then why not? Kkkk

But then your nature needs to hear this too. Even the most purest organizations have a life-cycle beyond which they cant exist as a result of their ideological and operational baggage. EPRDFs crack and baggage is LAND which it has no way out of, however much it is nonnegotiable!!! They are so addicted that they have instituted SoE to grab more LAND to augment EFFORTs underperforming assets by handing over LAND assets over to China.

sun wrote:
gearhead wrote:Only TPLF executive can bring about change in Ethiopia. When it spent 40 days and came out declaring that there is no TPLF supremacy, all hope for change died right along with it.

This security chief says not even Getachew can change the security structure. Let alone Abiy, Gen. Seye Abraha, Gen Tsadkan et.al tried and failed.

Interesting perspective and reasoned very well.
https://youtu.be/4XyeGWr6hDU
hmm... :P

Forget using that over used frustrated clueless so called ex-security chief refugee man, instead please bet on your beloved Baba Arqaba Uqubay who may be able to run up and down fly and then bring back your most loved Baba Mallas to rule over Ethiopia with 0% chances. The security structure will be changed by Qerro in the end if others fail to go deeper to the roots and then uproot them to renovate and renew. So please don't worry so much! :P

sun
Member
Posts: 2984
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Ex-Security Chief Puts Abiy's Ability to Reform TPLF @ 0%! Says Standard Practice to Collectively Write Major Speeches!...and says a lot more inside. ENJOY!

Post by sun » 16 Apr 2018, 15:04

hmm... 8)

Thank you for your clarification.

“I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one's head pointed toward the sun, one's feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.”
~Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom: Autobiography of Nelson Mandela

Please note that I am not a politician but only a humble citizen as a result of which I am not here to discredit any one by any means whether the issue concerns the new Prime Minister or the renegade ex-security chief you are eagerly praising sky high and quoting him to discredit the new hard working Prime Minister offering olive branches to all the citizens. Please go and take your own share of the olive branches so that Ethiopian and Oromiyan dreams may come true and great again. :P

The issue is not about the ex-security chief who gave up his position and run away for his sweet life and limbs with his tail between his two legs and then from the refugee camp looks back at those wise people who stayed their ground whether for good or not good but still struggling to make Ethiopia move forwards by hook or by crook. Absolutely no need to respond to this ex-security claims simply because the scares human and material resources that are available needs to be spent constructively' rationally and economically in talking and interacting with influential significant active national and international stakeholders in order to make Oromiya and Ethiopia stable, just, prosperous and glorious from the ground up just like the classical ancient kushitic empires that ruled over the entire African continent.

What is some what amusing is the fact that you have found and chosen as your witness under the SUN this ex-security man who is totally detached from active duty and the realities on the ground, hence lacking traces of active relevant information rather than you finding and choosing active on duty security personnel if necessary to tell you about the issues on the ground and on paper as they are, but NOT as they might have been partially in the long past when he was there may be taking care of very minute insignificant portion of the defined tasks for his individual desk.

If you are so eagerly recycling old and sterile pieces of imagined information and then predicting the future on that basis I think that its real value might be not more than 0% even if it plays in to hands of the tplf oligarch moral needs as they are paper tigers playing the Lion King. Even them nothing will save them other than change itself. :P

How on earth can one deterministically contend that the security structures can never change during this new 21st century in time and space when we are living in a wide open world where IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING and CHANGE IS THE ONLY PERMANENT PHENOMENA with no one able to stop it.

“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” ~Victor Hugo, Les Misérables :P

gearhead wrote:Sun,

You can use all the adjectives you want to discredit the ex-security chief, but the fact remains that;

1. He is a first hand account to the security structure that no court of law can dismiss.

2. He states his case, citing actual org.charts and names, as well as how the work-flow proceeds through the command chain.

3. Unlike yours, his arguments flow smoothly and step-by-step without attendant fallacies.

4. None of his cases have been refuted openly and officially.

5. Last but not least, and I am afraid where your judgment falters is that he has NO other motive than to relate Current Events to the structure that he grew up in ranks and left.

It seems to me that it is you who is desperate and frustrated in a futile attempt to apologise for a regime that is set in its ways.

========

As to your allusions...consider this…

agents of fixed interest, at times come in conflict with agents of arbitrage. Consider it too, that one is a crack-ho who works the streets for a carnal fix; whereas the other does Sheraton clandestine to fix an instantaneous operational confusion. You know which you are so please save the innuendos for the barn. It is for your sake that that i keep letting it slide but you keep insisting…

Suffice it to say, aint the FDI approach irreversibly fixed, out of his book which let alone write, never read. albeit it aint my wish that we are የቻይና ሸማኔ, the approach which could have gone awry is set! industrial parks, built in nine months time, streamlined train logistics, funds at 7% rather than the 35% china rates etc....so then what is your issue then brother?if posthumous adulation gets this industrial junky temporary ears, so then why not? Kkkk

But then your nature needs to hear this too. Even the most purest organizations have a life-cycle beyond which they cant exist as a result of their ideological and operational baggage. EPRDFs crack and baggage is LAND which it has no way out of, however much it is nonnegotiable!!! They are so addicted that they have instituted SoE to grab more LAND to augment EFFORTs underperforming assets by handing over LAND assets over to China.

sun wrote:
gearhead wrote:Only TPLF executive can bring about change in Ethiopia. When it spent 40 days and came out declaring that there is no TPLF supremacy, all hope for change died right along with it.

This security chief says not even Getachew can change the security structure. Let alone Abiy, Gen. Seye Abraha, Gen Tsadkan et.al tried and failed.

Interesting perspective and reasoned very well.
https://youtu.be/4XyeGWr6hDU
hmm... :P

Forget using that over used frustrated clueless so called ex-security chief refugee man, instead please bet on your beloved Baba Arqaba Uqubay who may be able to run up and down fly and then bring back your most loved Baba Mallas to rule over Ethiopia with 0% chances. The security structure will be changed by Qerro in the end if others fail to go deeper to the roots and then uproot them to renovate and renew. So please don't worry so much! :P

Post Reply