Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mesob

The Dark Untold History the Arabs have Tried to Erase

Post by Mesob » 19 Aug 2024, 23:47

This is the history of the relationship between the Arab Muslims and their obedient black Muslim servants that they call Abid. The Dark Untold History The Arabs Have Tried To Erase.

Mesob

Re: The Dark Untold History the Arabs have Tried to Erase

Post by Mesob » 21 Aug 2024, 17:29

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 24 Aug 2024, 01:14

Muhammad and slavery. The Prophet Muhammad did not try to abolish slavery, and bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves himself.

Related questions by African Muslims:
Why did Muhammad say bad things against black people in Sahih al-Bukhari 7142 and Ibn Ishaq 243?
Bukhari: V9 B89 N256 "Allah's Apostle said,
'You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.'"
Why did Mohammed say Blacks have head like raisins?

Is it true prophet Muhammad compared a black man to Satan?
Is it true that it’s punishable by death to call prophet Muhammad black (it’s said in a Hadith is that Hadith authentic)?
Is it true that the people that go to hell all turn black in Islam?

What do African Muslims think of Sahih Bukhari 7142?

An example where Mohammad was passing around human beings as "gifts" and then taking them back too.

Hadith excerpt:

We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)s! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraidha and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet (ﷺ) saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.'

source: https://sunnah.com/bukhari:371

Abu Dawud (2155):

Abu Sa’id Al Khudri said “The Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of Apostle of Allaah (ﷺ) were reluctant to have relations with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So, Allaah the exalted sent down the Qur’anic verse “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hand posses.” This is to say that they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)

https://sunnah.com/abudawud:2155

Bukhari (62:137) - An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

Narrated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah’s Apostle about it and he said, “Do you really do that?” repeating the question thrice, “There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection.”

https://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukha ... number-137

Grade: Sahih

Bukhari (34:432) - Another account of females taken captive and raped with Muhammad's approval. In this case it is evident that the Muslims intend on selling the women after raping them because they are concerned about devaluing their price by impregnating them. Muhammad is asked about coitus interruptus.

"Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : That while he was sitting with Allah’s Apostle he said, “O Allah’s Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?” The Prophet said, “Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence."

https://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukha ... number-432

Bukhari (62:137) - An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

Bukhari (34:432) - Another account of females taken captive and raped with Muhammad's approval. In this case it is evident that the Muslims intend on selling the women after raping them because they are concerned about devaluing their price by impregnating them. Muhammad is asked about coitus interrupts.

"Narated By Kurib : The freed slave of Ibn ‘Abbas, that Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, “Do you know, O Allah’s Apostle, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?” He said, “Have you really?” She replied in the affirmative. He said, “You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles.”"

https://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukha ... number-765

Bukhari (34:351) - Muhammad sells a slave for money. He was thus a slave trader.

A man decided that a slave of his would be manumitted after his death and later on he was in need of money, so the Prophet (ﷺ) took the slave and said, "Who will buy this slave from me?" Nu'aim bin `Abdullah bought him for such and such price and the Prophet (ﷺ) gave him the slave.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2141

Bukhari (72:734) - Some contemporary Muslims in the West (where slavery is believed to be a horrible crime) are reluctant to believe that Muhammad owned slaves. This is just one of many places in the Hadith where a reference is made to a human being owned by Muhammad. In this case, the slave is of African descent.

"... At the door of the room there was a slave to whom I went and said, "Ask the permission for me to enter." He admitted me and I entered to see the Prophet (ﷺ) lying on a mat that had left its imprint on his side...."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:5843

Muslim 3901 - Muhammad trades away two black slaves for one Muslim slave.

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported:

There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

https://quranx.com/hadith/Muslim/USC-MS ... dith-3901/

Muslim 4112 - A man freed six slaves on the event of his death, but Muhammad reversed the emancipation and kept four in slavery to himself. He cast lots to determine which two to free.

‘Imran b. Husain reported that a person who had no other property emancipated six slaves of his at the time of his death. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) called for them and divided them into three sections, cast lots amongst them, and set two free and kept four in slavery; and he (the Holy Prophet) spoke severely of him.

https://hadithcollection.com/sahihmusli ... umber-4112

"A slave-girl belonging to the house of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) committed fornication. He (the Prophet) said: Rush up, Ali, and inflict the prescribed punishment on her. I then hurried up, and saw that blood was flowing from her, and did not stop. So I came to him and he said: Have you finished inflicting (punishment on her)? I said: I went to her while her blood was flowing. He said: Leave her alone till her bleeding stops; then inflict the prescribed punishment on her. And inflict the prescribed punishment on those whom your right hands possess (i.e. slaves). Abu Dawud said: A similar tradition has been transmitted by Abu al-Ahwas from 'Abd al-A'la, and also by Shu'bah from 'Abd al-A'la. This version has: He said: Do not give her beating until she gives birth to a child. But the former (version) is sounder."

https://quranx.com/hadith/AbuDawud/Hasan/Hadith-4458/

bukhari: 2283

The Prophet (ﷺ) prohibited the earnings of slave girls (through prostitution).

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2283

Right

Post by Right » 24 Aug 2024, 07:36

Yoweri Museveni Is a very interesting man. It is entertaining to listen to his speeches. But he never singled out himself as the problem of Uganda.

He said Africa had many problems. And one of the problem is dictatorships.
Well, he is a ruthless dictator. In other words he is an obstacle to progress in Uganda.

But he is right on identity crisis. Africans such as the Sudan, Eritrea and Somalia are not Arabs. They mixed up language and religion to call themselves Arabs.
But the Arabs never consider these Africans Arabs.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 26 Aug 2024, 02:03

Here is the history of the Islamic slavery of black people who were forced to accept Islam.
Ibn Khaldun, the so called Muslim thinker described the blacks of sub-Saharan Africa as inferior and submissive human beings living in an inferior level of social organization: “Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because (Negroes) have little that is (essentially) human and possess attributes that are quite ...

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 27 Aug 2024, 16:33

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 28 Aug 2024, 17:41

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 30 Aug 2024, 14:48

Here are black African Muslims languishing under Arab Muslim slavery in 2024 in Mauritania, while the black Muslim in Africa try to be more Arab than the Arabs.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 31 Aug 2024, 23:17

The elite and rich Arabs educate their children in English and French languages in the best schools available, but they force the poor and the mentally enslaved Muslims in Sudan, Somalia and lowland Eritrea in Arabic language.
Here is an important historical event that Arabs do not teach their students in grade school and university, that is the Arab Islamic slavery in the Islamic world. The history of slavery is absent in the curriculum of the Arab and Islamic universities

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 02 Sep 2024, 20:46

The Arab's slaves and concubines in the Horn of Africa, from Sudan to Somalia, will deny the suffering of racism and the history of slavery of the black Muslims in Iraq.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 05 Sep 2024, 13:20

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 07 Sep 2024, 22:58

What Arabs Do to Blacks Will Make You Cry (Still Happening)