Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Eritrean men started a rebellion on half black casted children of Eritrean Women

Post by Misraq » 25 Jun 2024, 15:45

After singing ወሰደ ወሰደ for her wedding, denying her child Eritrean identity is not fair

almaze
Member+

Re: Eritrean men started a rebellion on half black casted children of Eritrean Women

Post by almaze » 25 Jun 2024, 16:17

Jimmy, I was prepared to write a comprehensive article about the physical appearance of children born to Nigerian and Eritrean parents. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Re: Eritrean men started a rebellion on half black casted children of Eritrean Women

Post by Fiyameta » 25 Jun 2024, 16:55

One-legged agame, Get well soon.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Jun 2024, 16:57

Almaz, humanity first please. then we will think on your article 2nd. I say humanity because this half Eritrean is told to not claim Eritrean identity. That is not fair and i believe no one has the authority to give or take that away from her. she is Eritrean through her mother. so she is Eritrea despite having African American father. If they accepted Mario, why not this lady? :lol: :lol:

When we come to your esteemed article, i gave you a usecase so hopefully it will help. I look forward to this article :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Jun 2024, 17:09

Misraq wrote:
25 Jun 2024, 16:57
Almaz, humanity first please. then we will think on your article 2nd. I say humanity because this half Eritrean is told to not claim Eritrean identity. That is not fair and i believe no one has the authority to give or take that away from her. she is Eritrean through her mother. so she is Eritrea despite having African American father. If they accepted Mario, why not this lady? :lol: :lol:

When we come to your esteemed article, i gave you a usecase so hopefully it will help. I look forward to this article :lol: :lol:
Weizero mitraq!
It is through the father you pass a blood line. As they say, a woman neither have a religion nor a homeland. :mrgreen:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 25 Jun 2024, 17:26

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Jun 2024, 17:09
Misraq wrote:
25 Jun 2024, 16:57

Weizero mitraq!
It is through the father you pass a blood line. As they say, a woman neither have a religion nor a homeland. :mrgreen:
Aramu declares that Mario is not Eritrean, but rather belongs to Fabio's family since his father is a full-blooded Italian. However, Mario appears to have the belief that his hazel eyes and lighter skin make him highly appealing to girls with shorter legs.Here's one of his half-brothers.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Jun 2024, 17:37

Yes, Aramu stripped the Eritrean citizenship of Mario :lol: :lol: . With that, Aramu is telling us that every light skinned Eritrean who got that from Italian grand daddy is not Eritrean enough :lol: :lol:

Aramu need to read a bit on Biology such as Mitochondria & MtDNA. Aramu also need to study on why the Jews follow maternal line than paternal. An ex English teacher is going rogue claiming to know everything and denying people's identity and citizenship :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 25 Jun 2024, 20:03

:lol:
Brother Misraq,

ሁለት ወዶ አይሆንም። the ascaris will soon be dominated by the mixed foreigners. Since it's the ascari women who are breading these mixed people, the mixed people will consider themselves black Africans than ascaris. No question about it since there is nothing to be proud of eritrea
Misraq wrote:
25 Jun 2024, 15:45
After singing ወሰደ ወሰደ for her wedding, denying her child Eritrean identity is not fair

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Jun 2024, 21:34

Brother Union, the ኒጋፊኬሽን continues as we speak. Right at this moment when you read this, at least 1000 Eritrean women are bending down with Nigerian behind them.

Almaz, speaking of Mario, this is how he used to abuse them. But he and Fabio are preferable by skunni Eritreans than those who were gathered by Nigerian, African American can or Jamaican

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 26 Jun 2024, 23:19

Shabo and Arab Jebhha created such identity crisis on Eritreans. Ethiopians are not far off and maybe worse