Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Poor Agames, They Will Suffer for a Long Time to Come Every May, July, August and September As Eritreans Celebrate

Post by sesame » 25 May 2024, 01:07

Agames have a bleak future as it is. On top of all their woes, they will have to face every summer, the endless Eritrean celebrations of Independence Day, festivals and September one. The only respite they have is June when Eritreans commemorate their Martyrs Day on June 20. But their martyr's day is June 21, which means June is also a month of sadness as they remember the enormous sacrifice of one million dead. It was this pain that drives Agames to attempt to disrupt Eritrean festivities.

union
Member+

Re: Poor Agames, They Will Suffer for a Long Time to Come Every May, July, August and September As Eritreans Celebrate

Post by union » 25 May 2024, 01:20

Nice try..... I can't speak of agame tplfs but Ethiopians are happy you cockroaches are out living on their desert, less evil people on our holy lands :lol:

We celebrate it too :lol:

sesame
Member+

Re: Poor Agames, They Will Suffer for a Long Time to Come Every May, July, August and September As Eritreans Celebrate

Post by sesame » 25 May 2024, 01:44

Union z Agame,

You have been crying the whole week. Will we ever see that ugly Agame flag getting honoured this way? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...
union wrote:
25 May 2024, 01:20
Nice try..... I can't speak of agame tplfs but Ethiopians are happy you cockroaches are out living on their desert, less evil people on our holy lands :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 25 May 2024, 10:05

:lol:

15 hamassiens in the west? :lol: :lol:

There are no jeberits, akaleguziys and Afar, kunama and sereyes

That is one reason why we call you fake

And I told you Ethiopians are very happy your desert with you nasty people are gone forever...we are just here letting you know, and no one likes self misrable people who miscalculated too bad to the point you lost more than half of your population.

Congratulations, we could not be more happier for you :lol:

sesame wrote:
25 May 2024, 01:44
Union z Agame,

You have been crying the whole week. Will we ever see that ugly Agame flag getting honoured this way? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

union wrote:
25 May 2024, 01:20

Last edited by union on 25 May 2024, 10:33, edited 2 times in total.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 May 2024, 10:25

Union z Agame,

Yes, we are asking you to be happy with us, we because we have broken your Agame spine, you because ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wubebereha

Post by wubebereha » 25 May 2024, 10:30

the only thing Eritrean rightly should celebrate is that their acknowledgment that Tigre is their equal not Ethiopia. እንኳን እኩያችሁን ለማወቅ አበቃችሁ😂😂😂😂🤭🤭

union
Member+

Post by union » 25 May 2024, 10:47

የጣልያን ሉጢ ascari

I can't fake celebrate with you because I am not fake and I don't celebrate the death of 1.6 million Ascaris who got their kidneys pulled by the Arabs

sesame wrote:
25 May 2024, 10:25
Union z Agame,

Yes, we are asking you to be happy with us, we because we have broken your Agame spine, you because ...

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 May 2024, 11:18

We saved your arse from Agames. At least acknowledge that! I am assuming you are not an Agame!
wubebereha wrote:
25 May 2024, 10:30
the only thing Eritrean rightly should celebrate is that their acknowledgment that Tigre is their equal not Ethiopia. እንኳን እኩያችሁን ለማወቅ አበቃችሁ😂😂😂😂🤭🤭

wubebereha

Post by wubebereha » 25 May 2024, 13:07

sesame wrote:
25 May 2024, 11:18
We saved your arse from Agames. At least acknowledge that! I am assuming you are not an Agame!
wubebereha wrote:
25 May 2024, 10:30
ድሃ በህልሙቅቤ ባይጠጣ😂 አስካሪ the only ኣss you saved is the imbecile Abiy Ahmed’s😂😂😂 without state power Ethiopians would have finished the woyanes in time.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 May 2024, 19:08

Agames would have destroyed Ethiopia if it weren't for Eritrea. The least you can do is say "Thank you Eritrea for saving our arse."