Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

union
Member+

Re: Ascaris Were z 1st People to be Colonized in Africa & Last Ppl to be Free But They Make the most noise about Being F

Post by union » 25 May 2024, 00:30

Skuni eritreans took them 600 years to be free from their white colonizers, Turkey was the 1st one, but they make the most noise :lol:

The other Africans were only colonized for less than 100 year. They should be the ones making more noise :lol:

union
Member+

Re: Ascaris Were z 1st People to be Colonized in Africa & Last Ppl to be Free But They Make the most noise about Being F

Post by union » 25 May 2024, 00:46

One ascari said "we ascaris got independent, we fought hard to get it...bla bla bla..lies..". The African asked who did you fight? The ascari said colonizer Ethiopians. The African laughed at his as's and said " get the hell out of here, you telling me black freed from black?" :lol: :lol:

" I thought you were about to say you fought the white masters and you defeated them, I was about to be happy and jump up and down like a monkey but naa." :lol:

The ascari said I can explain..... The African told him I don't want to hear that shi't. I have too much white man tricks and craps in own country. I need stories like Ethiopian stories where they defeated all white people that came to conquer them. Ethiopians are never colonized, man. That is the African story I want to hear. Not Africans colonizing Africans lies. It's all the work of the white man, we know it

I was like holy crap....the ascari got slapped. So I told the African, the ascaris actually did not defeat the derg, it's the Ethiopian themselves that defeated the derg. I told him the truth, he was like that makes sense, they were only 2 million too he said :evil: he was aware :lol: