Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 31371
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

The Major Somaliland Opposition Party Supports MOU, Ethiopian Naval Base & Strategic Alliance of Our Two Nations!!

Post by Horus » 24 May 2024, 16:47

I can Only Say Ebo, Yebo to this and all of it :!: :!: :!:


Last edited by Horus on 24 May 2024, 17:02, edited 2 times in total.

Wordpad
Member
Posts: 635
Joined: 07 Mar 2013, 10:52

Re: The Major Somaliland Opposition Party Suppors MOU, Ethiopian Naval Base & Strategic Alliance of Our Two Nations!!

Post by Wordpad » 24 May 2024, 16:52

Horus you monkey do you still believe Abiy will give you Somalia's sea? :lol:

Inshallah in 10 years time Somalia will be ruling Oromia including Gurage zone

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 31371
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Major Somaliland Opposition Party Suppors MOU, Ethiopian Naval Base & Strategic Alliance of Our Two Nations!!

Post by Horus » 24 May 2024, 17:04

Wordpad wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:52
Horus you monkey do you still believe Abiy will give you Somalia's sea? :lol:

Inshallah in 10 years time Somalia will be ruling Oromia including Gurage zone
wordypady,

Remember what I said on January 2 and what what you have saying since!!!???? You should be ashamed!

Wordpad
Member
Posts: 635
Joined: 07 Mar 2013, 10:52

Re: The Major Somaliland Opposition Party Suppors MOU, Ethiopian Naval Base & Strategic Alliance of Our Two Nations!!

Post by Wordpad » 24 May 2024, 19:57

Horus wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:04
Wordpad wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:52
Horus you monkey do you still believe Abiy will give you Somalia's sea? :lol:

Inshallah in 10 years time Somalia will be ruling Oromia including Gurage zone
wordypady,

Remember what I said on January 2 and what what you have saying since!!!???? You should be ashamed!
You monkey. Just as the separatists in North West Somalia will not achieve anything. Abiy has long ago moved on to a new project and he has long forgotten the fake MOU.

Right
Member
Posts: 3003
Joined: 09 Jan 2022, 13:05

Re: The Major Somaliland Opposition Party Supports MOU, Ethiopian Naval Base & Strategic Alliance of Our Two Nations!!

Post by Right » 24 May 2024, 20:34

W,
Are you still hoping that Ethiopia will use the annexed Afar ports? No sir. Ethiopia has moved on throwing the keys on the Askaris.
It is Somali Land and Kenya baby. And of course Djibouti.
Somali Landers are excited and grateful. Wait for Somalia to come on board. There is plenty to share for everyone except the Askari war mongers.

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 31371
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The Major Somaliland Opposition Party Supports MOU, Ethiopian Naval Base & Strategic Alliance of Our Two Nations!!

Post by Horus » 24 May 2024, 22:08

Right wrote:
24 May 2024, 20:34
W,
Are you still hoping that Ethiopia will use the annexed Afar ports? No sir. Ethiopia has moved on throwing the keys on the Askaris.
It is Somali Land and Kenya baby. And of course Djibouti.
Somali Landers are excited and grateful. Wait for Somalia to come on board. There is plenty to share for everyone except the Askari war mongers.
Right,
It's all about supply & demand. 7 countries supply commercial ports - Sudan, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somaliland, Puntland, Somalia & Kenya. There is 1 main buyer! So, I say ports are as cheap as a dozen, a dime. What are really after is NAVAL BASE to rebuild our great Navy!

Post Reply