Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

An emotional appeal by an Eritrean man to the people of Nigeria.

Post by almaze » 23 May 2024, 15:47

I've heard this man is from Hazega. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

Misraq

Re: An emotional appeal by an Eritrean man to the people of Nigeria.

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2024, 15:56

skunnni men are in trouble. looks like the guys accepted that they are no match to niaja boys. :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 23 May 2024, 16:32

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 23 May 2024, 16:56

At least Eritrean women are marrying men, even if these happen to be aliens from Jupiter. While young Ethiopian girls, as young as 12, are servicing the prostitution capital of Africa - Addis - for $2.

Old German men and all sort of wicked sexual predators are calling Addis the eldorado of cheap and young pu'ssy.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2024, 17:31

almaze wrote:
23 May 2024, 16:32
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 23 May 2024, 17:39

BRAZER IF ZEY WANT 2 BREED WIZ INFERIOR GENES AND LOSE ZER BEAUTIFUL AGAZI FEATURES, LET ZEM. ZE AGAZIAN FEATURES WILL ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH PURITY PERSERVERS IN TEEGRAY AND IN ZE MIDRI BAHRI

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 May 2024, 17:41

Weizero mitra-q
His emenence offers you a ticket to head to Dubai and watch Ethiopian women who just arrive in the city to spread their punane to menial workers from Bangladesh, srilanka, sudanese Egyptians, Africans . The word Habeshaya has another meaning in arab land because of the big number of wh#ores of Ethiopian descent. In fact, Ethiopian regard prostitution as a regular job that women are not even ostracized or discouraged . There are prostitued who built churches in Ethiopia and the useless debtera Ethiopian priests forgive their sin for their contribution.

Prostitution is illegal by law in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Prostitution is sill present in the emirate because of its economy that is largely based on tourism and trade. The emirate attracts many foreign businessmen. Dubai is slowly gaining a reputation as one of the Middle East’s sex tourism destinations.

Russian and Ethiopian women are the most common prostitutes in Dubai, as well as women from some African countries, while Indian prostitutes are part of a well organized trans-Oceanic prostitution network. What you won’t find easily is any Muslim women working as prostitutes. Prostitution, as many other vices, is tolerated by authorities in the Dubai night clubs. Many foreign women are voluntarily working in the clubs.

http://doxyspotting.com/prostitution-in-dubai/

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 May 2024, 17:52

Weizero mitra-q
The Low iQ southerners have no moral or ethic, the fact is, even in the 18 th century, their so called "emperors"used to offer their women as the gift to the missionary who came to spread their so called gospel. And the practice is still going strong.

The Eritrean capital Asmara has 320 000 inhabitants and there are 210 000 official sex workers in Ethiopia. And the low IQ claim that they are hard core Christians while engaging in non Christian practice.

Ladies and gentle men.

Sex work is widespread in Ethiopia and an estimated 210,000 women are sex workers, according to government data. Some use it as a way to save enough to pay smugglers to take them to the Gulf or Europe in search of a better life.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 23 May 2024, 18:10

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
23 May 2024, 17:52
Weizero mitra-q
The Low iQ southerners have no moral or ethic, the fact is, even in the 18 th century, their so called "emperors"used to offer their women as the gift to the missionary who came to spread their so called gospel. And the practice is still going strong.

The Eritrean capital Asmara has 320 000 inhabitants and there are 210 000 official sex workers in Ethiopia. And the low IQ claim that they are hard core Christians while engaging in non Christian practice.

Ladies and gentle men.

Sex work is widespread in Ethiopia and an estimated 210,000 women are sex workers, according to government data. Some use it as a way to save enough to pay smugglers to take them to the Gulf or Europe in search of a better life.

Oh, come on now Aramu! Those statistics you presented are just too absurd to take seriously. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 May 2024, 18:20

Weizero mitra-q
We know the low iQ southerners never see any moral constrain to engage in sex. Sex to them is like drinking Water.

In 2017 i was in Khartoum Sudan, there was a couple southners who were neighbours to the people i came to Visit. I noticed the woman to go out during the night by herself and come home at dawn, i was confused and later i asked my people, what the hell is going on and i got dumbfounded by their reply when they said, she is a prostitue who spread her legs to sudanese military officers while her husband is just a house wife. I knew, southerners spread their punane easily but to have a husband who pimps his own wife is pure animalist.

Believe or not, 2 weeks ago i went to an eritrean mechanic who came to the West via Ethiopia, he told me that in Ethiopia,he witnessed both the mother and a daughter can have customers or sex buyers under the same roof .

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2024, 18:20

Aramu,

Don't come with a knife 🔪
while Jimmy is armed with a pistol 🔫

I hope honourable Thomas Hagos won't see this as he will steal my patent and repost without permission. Niaja boys steal all Eritrean punanny and this led to Eritrean men adapt to the situation. Do you agree? Eritrean men are now becoming ጌ due to demand supply disruption. Now, who is $h@gging your wrinkled anvs? :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 May 2024, 18:29

This is Tourist promotion of Ethiopia. :mrgreen:
Ethiopian prostitutes are cheap. You can find them on every streets in Addisababa. Addis Ababa is the Bangkok of Africa
We strive to be the Singapore of Africa and the useless Low iQ southerners make fun of our aspiration and instead they fight to become the Bangkok of Africa.

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 23 May 2024, 22:24

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
23 May 2024, 18:29
This is Tourist promotion of Ethiopia. :mrgreen:
Ethiopian prostitutes are cheap. You can find them on every streets in Addisababa. Addis Ababa is the Bangkok of Africa
We strive to be the Singapore of Africa and the useless Low iQ southerners make fun of our aspiration and instead they fight to become the Bangkok of Africa.
There is a possibility that Deqi-Arawit's account has been compromised. "We strive to be the Singapore of Africa" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

union
Member+

Post by union » 23 May 2024, 22:52

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh boy ...... What's the fck is going on here :lol:

The fck ascari just told all Nigerians to take all women in eritrea because all ascari men are gone or dead or are in military doing endless service

He further exposed these fake as's ascaris on ER pretending to celebrate the fake independence with no population :lol:

almaze wrote:
23 May 2024, 15:47
I've heard this man is from Hazega. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 24 May 2024, 13:10

Weizero m@itraq ideo, miss Ethiopia!! :mrgreen:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 24 May 2024, 20:26

:lol: :lol: :lol: