Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Jimmy has effectively stopped Aramu from uttering the meaningless phrase "Wedi Medhin Berad" for the last 3 months

Post by almaze » 23 May 2024, 18:59

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Jimmy has effectively stopped Aramu from uttering the meaningless phrase "Wedi Medhin Berad" for the last 3 months

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 May 2024, 19:13

LGBTQ activist
Your service is needed in the Ministry of tourism of Ethiopian

quote]Ethiopian prostitutes are cheap. You can find them on every streets in Addisababa. Addis Ababa is the Bangkok of Africa [/quote]

almaze
Member+

Re: Jimmy has effectively stopped Aramu from uttering the meaningless phrase "Wedi Medhin Berad" for the last 3 months

Post by almaze » 23 May 2024, 19:16

Aramu I simply mentioned that Issu's chicken poultry farming in Asmara Palace is thriving, and he deserves recognition as an outstanding farmer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 May 2024, 19:25

almaze wrote:
23 May 2024, 19:16
Aramu I simply mentioned that Issu's chicken poultry farming in Asmara Palace is thriving, and he deserves recognition as an outstanding farmer. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lGBTQ activist
Increase his Revenue by dispatching your Cheap prostitued sisters to his stall.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 23 May 2024, 19:42

Why are you so agitated, Aramu? Feel free to speak openly with me, and I'll do my best to help you find a solution to the challenge you're currently facing. I kindly ask Jimmy to show some compassion towards your arse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2024, 21:07

Aramu made a big mistake 3 months ago insulting Amharas and Fano's.. Now he is in a defensive mode. He mended his relationship with Fendadaw to gather alliance under the Seraye treaty. On this treaty Aramu signed not to insult Wedi Medehin Berad and Eritrean snowflakes and Fendadaw promised not to call him Smirnoff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 23 May 2024, 21:23

Misraq wrote:
23 May 2024, 21:07
Aramu made a big mistake 3 months ago insulting Amharas and Fano's.. Now he is in a defensive mode. He mended his relationship with Fendadaw to gather alliance under the Seraye treaty. On this treaty Aramu signed not to insult Wedi Medehin Berad and Eritrean snowflakes and Fendadaw promised not to call him Smirnoff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I suppose Aramu expected Fendadaw and the coalition to invoke Article 9, but the coalition failed to defend Aramu. He is now in the same situation as Ukraine, being banged from the rear left and right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2024, 21:27

Fendadaw is a coward. He absconded the battlefield. Typical Seraye. The Hamassein warrior Aramu is fighting till the last breath. Respect for Aramu 🙏

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 23 May 2024, 21:38

Aramu had already gone to bed after taking his supplements and enjoying his usual Smirnoff Screwdriver beverage. He is currently playing a solo activity screwing himself in bed. He might come back with a lengthy post tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol: