Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Is Ibrahim Alresi of Iran another John Garang?

Post by kerenite » 20 May 2024, 13:00

I do believe in the conspiracy theory and who benefits from his death:

First scenario (externally), Israel and the USA, while he dared to launch 360 drones and rockets towards Israel a month or so ago. Hence, with the help of Azerbaijan which happens to be an ally of Israel, something was put in the helicopter while it was landing in their terrority.

On his flight back home, his helicopter was accompanied by 2 helicopters and ironically not his but the 2 helicopters landed safely. Why and how?

Second scenario (internally), he was supposed to replace the supreme leader Ayetullah Ali Khamini, who is the supreme leader of Iran. The ayetullah is 85 years old and his utmost wish is to see his son inherit his ayetullah chair. Some say, he may have a hand in it.

In conclusion, Iran has a constitution and the dead Raesi is replaced by his first vice president. FYI the vice president who replaced him for the time being and according to their constitution for 50 days until new election takes place is a hardcore anti-west, he was heard constantly saying, how can we sleep when the zionists possess nukes... No we should not allow it.

Finally back to Eritrea, if anything happens to Issu either today or tomorrow, what will happen to us eris? I am afraid, we are going to shoot at each other and the ugums will have a field day in Eritrea.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Is Ibrahim Alresi of Iran another John Garang?

Post by tarik » 20 May 2024, 13:22

kerenite wrote:
20 May 2024, 13:00

First scenario (externally), Israel and the USA, while he dared to launch 360 drones and rockets towards Israel a month or so ago. Hence, with the help of Azerbaijan which happens to be an ally of Israel, something was put in the helicopter while it was landing in their terrority.

On his flight back home, his helicopter was accompanied by 2 helicopters and ironically not his but the 2 helicopters landed safely. Why and how?

Second scenario (internally), he was supposed to replace the supreme leader Ayetullah Ali Khamini, who is the supreme leader of Iran. The ayetullah is 85 years old and his utmost wish is to see his son inherit his ayetullah chair. Some say, he may have a hand in it.

In conclusion, Iran has a constitution and the dead Raesi is replaced by his first vice president. FYI the vice president who replaced him for the time being and according to their constitution for 50 days until new election takes place is a hardcore anti-west, he was heard constantly saying, how can we sleep when the zionists possess nukes... No we should not allow it.

Finally back to Eritrea, if anything happens to Issu either today or tomorrow, what will happen to us eris? I am afraid, we are going to shoot at each other and the ugums will have a field day in Eritrea.
Selam ya wed ad, kefo hileka? Yes azeri president is a slave of evil terrorist-israhell and i am sure he got something to do with the death of iran's president raesi, but at the same time khamani should have not sent raesi to baku, it was too soon for that visit. terrorist-israhell mossad and shin bet agents walk freely in baku and dubai and saudi-arabia and forth, so after that attack in telaviv by iran, revenge on iran was already in place by evil terrorist-israhell. anyhow R.I.P. to iran's president ibrahim raesi. 1 photo speaks louder than 1 billion words.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 20 May 2024, 13:56

In 2022, while I was on a ferry on my way to visit a few islands in Turkey, I had a short interaction with an Iranian guy in his forties with his wife and their baby, and this is how it went:

He: "Do you know what's happening in Iran"?
Me: "Not really".
He: "Protests".
Me: "Against what"?
He: "Against Islam, we don't want Islam."
Me: "Why"?
He: "We don't want Islam".

Subhanallah.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 May 2024, 15:44

tarik wrote:
20 May 2024, 13:22
kerenite wrote:

Selam ya wed ad, kefo hileka? Yes azeri president is a slave of evil terrorist-israhell and i am sure he got something to do with the death of iran's president raesi, but at the same time khamani should have not sent raesi to baku, it was too soon for that visit. terrorist-israhell mossad and shin bet agents walk freely in baku and dubai and saudi-arabia and forth, so after that attack in telaviv by iran, revenge on iran was already in place by evil terrorist-israhell. anyhow R.I.P. to iran's president ibrahim raesi. 1 photo speaks louder than 1 billion words.
As I mentioned above, we are in danger if anything happens to Issu. Who will replace him? Of course unknown because we don't have a vice president. Sometimes, I wonder why issu is doing this..kene behwala eritra wede gedel tigba.

After his death, we will shoot at each other. A general will shoot at another general to take over power.

The ugums will have their field day by bringing their dogs who call themselves brigade n'hamedu to Eritrea.

I wonder why issu is doing what he is doing.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 May 2024, 15:58

እዙይ አው ኢራን ወረዳ ላዕላይ ጥግሪስ ልተፈፀመ አስሕካሒ ቅትለት ናይ ሻዕውያ ኢድ ኻም ዘለዎ ለይካሓድ ኮይኑ፣ ነቶም ኻው ፈለግ ጥግሪስ ልፈረና ተጋሩ ልምብሻቕ ልተገበረ ሙኻኑ ኩሉ ትግራዋይ ክነቕሓሉ ዝግብኦ ነገር እዩ። መስዋእቲ ጥግሪሳውያን ወገናትና የሔርነና እምበይ አየብሽቐናይ። ወይከ ፈተኽ! ትግራይ ትስዕር! :roll: :roll:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 20 May 2024, 18:37

Agamite aka Qoremite,

Agames are celebrating because they have convinced themselves that Iran was one of the 10 nations that fought to demolish their Chigray. And now we have you vomiting your wishes. BTW, why did the Iranian leader travel to Azerbaijan? Was he part of the conspiracy, i.e., did he sign on to the plan to die in the crash and take his defence minister with him? The low IQ Agame mind can believe anything. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 20 May 2024, 19:29

kerenite wrote:

Always looking at things from a religious perspective. :twisted:

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 20 May 2024, 20:46

Asmara wrote:
20 May 2024, 19:29
kerenite wrote:

Always looking at things from a religious perspective. :twisted:

Always looking at things from a religious perspective
It all depends on what's a religion for you. For a Muslim, Islam is an enlightening and guiding compass in any and every subject and environment whatsoever. For a Muslim, there should only be one perspective for everything, and that's Islamic perspective.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 May 2024, 13:39

sesame wrote:
20 May 2024, 18:37
Agamite aka Qoremite,

Agames are celebrating because they have convinced themselves that Iran was one of the 10 nations that fought to demolish their Chigray. And now we have you vomiting your wishes. BTW, why did the Iranian leader travel to Azerbaijan? Was he part of the conspiracy, i.e., did he sign on to the plan to die in the crash and take his defence minister with him? The low IQ Agame mind can believe anything. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DiQala torserawit or perhaps diQala commandis or wedo geba or militia sirnay, spare me agame this or agame that you sddi wedi komarit. Deep down you know I ain't an agame but since you are a wicked wedi komarit you apply it. You are more related to them be it linguistically, culturally, historically and what have you. They don't even border my region SENHIT and my language is not spoken anywhere in Ethiopia. I have nothing to do with them.

Regarding the death of Raesi of Iran,

Look, wedi komarit, international politics is unique to you and you hardly know how it works. Yes, in azerbaijan, the israeli mossad and CIA possess not secret but official bases. With time, your will read reports which will reveal their evil deeds and hopefully the reports will penetrate your thick skull and make it to your sesame sized brain.

P. S. (1) You ignored the question, I asked if your god issu dies today or tomorrow who will replace him? Read my previous post and respond if you can. Don't run away.

PS. (2) you and the dude who poses as "asmara" have not commented on the brigade n'hamedu dudes who were celebrating in Addis last week and chanting... NiHna tegaru ina.... Mis tigray Hade Hizbi ina... Hade QuanQuana... Hade bahlina... Hade Qunona... Hade tiHlona, Hade migbina.. Etc..

You haven't commented on them...Why concentrate on Kerenite and not on them. Perhaps you condone the way of their thinking. Lekhbatat ryray deQi torserawit🙄

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 23 May 2024, 15:27

kerenite wrote:
21 May 2024, 13:39
sesame wrote:
20 May 2024, 18:37
Agamite aka Qoremite,

DiQala torserawit or perhaps diQala commandis or wedo geba or militia sirnay, spare me agame this or agame that you sddi wedi komarit. Deep down you know I ain't an agame but since you are a wicked wedi komarit you apply it. You are more related to them be it linguistically, culturally, historically and what have you. They don't even border my region SENHIT and my language is not spoken anywhere in Ethiopia. I have nothing to do with them.

Regarding the death of Raesi of Iran,

Look, wedi komarit, international politics is unique to you and you hardly know how it works. Yes, in azerbaijan, the israeli mossad and CIA possess not secret but official bases. With time, your will read reports which will reveal their evil deeds and hopefully the reports will penetrate your thick skull and make it to your sesame sized brain.

P. S. (1) You ignored the question, I asked if your god issu dies today or tomorrow who will replace him? Read my previous post and respond if you can. Don't run away.

PS. (2) you and the dude who poses as "asmara" have not commented on the brigade n'hamedu dudes who were celebrating in Addis last week and chanting... NiHna tegaru ina.... Mis tigray Hade Hizbi ina... Hade QuanQuana... Hade bahlina... Hade Qunona... Hade tiHlona, Hade migbina.. Etc..

You haven't commented on them...Why concentrate on Kerenite and not on them. Perhaps you condone the way of their thinking. Lekhbatat ryray deQi torserawit🙄
Wedi Tor aka sesame,

What is your reaction concerning your cousins the so-called brigade n'hamedu chanting.. Singing and dancing in Addis...

N'hna tegaru ina (we are tigrayans), Hade Hizbi ina (we are one people as your god issu said few years ago), Hade bahlina, Hade QwanQwana, Hade Qunona, Hade migbina, Hade TiHlona. Hence, we are one folk... same language... same culture... same food bla..bla.

But your cousins the idiots fail to notice that over 50% of the Eritrean populace do not share similar.. QuanQa or Qunno or TiHlo etc. with tigrayans. If those tigray-tigrigni lots misbehave, the field will judge who will have the upper hand in Eritrea.
The lowlanders are not docile or weak and don't expect them to yield to the tigray-tigrigni or agazian crap.

What is your take on your cousins the brigade n'Hamedu blabber?

Just before I forget, I posed a question to you as who will replace your god issu if god calls him (he is mortal as any human being) unless you want to prove us wrong. Will his successor be Tog wejalle? 🙄 why not! They have much in common.