Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Noble Amhara

Re: መሳቅ ክልክል ነዉ፣ መሳቅ የማትችል ከሆነ እንዳትከፍተዉ!

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 May 2024, 10:09

It seems like the Arsi Jawe is convinced and confused. Somehow a peace advocate! He is now hiding in Kenya from Opdo KoreeNagenyaa Assasins! But thanks to his maturity Eastern Oromia (Arsi Bale Hararge) are enjoying peace under your opdo. Jawar has done a good job in promoting peace and conflict resolution with the likes of Taye denda unfortunately some oromo including OLFs and PP hardliners are cheering for the war in Amhara region which will eventually spill into Oromia and other regions
Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 May 2024, 14:02

እሺት እሽትሽት ያደርጋል ወይ ለካስ ብልፅግና
እኔስ አልገመትኩም ነበር፣ አሁን ተረደሁ ገና

እኔንም እሽት አድርጎ ለቀቁኝ ለማን አቤት ልበል እንግዲህ፣
ሽሎ መኖር ነዉ እንጂ በናይሮቢ ዋሻ እንዲሁ ተሸግሽገህ።

ትይዩ መንግስት አለ ብዬ ለፍልፌ፣ በሜዳ ተሰልፌ፣
አሁን አየሁኝ፣ ተረዳሁኝ፣ ነገሩን በአፍ-ድሜ ተቆንጭፌ።

እሽት ያደርጋል ለካስ፣ ብልፅግና፣
አሁን ገና ተረደሁ ነገሩን ቀመስኩ ና፣
በወሬ የማይንቀሳቀስ መሆኑን አየሁና።

I have told you long time ago about the intimidating shadow of Ethio-Federal. You can be careless when the convoy of PM or any other high-ranking is driving by but not when the Patrol of Ethio-Federal is nearing you.

I have seen with my own eyes how they were driving over the new express-road between Addis and Adama, it seemed to me if they were the film actors I have seen before that only on a screen.

My hut-off to Ethio-Federal!

Hope they will also give the same experience to that ሞላላ ራስ one day, it will happen, only a matter of time!

Educator

Post by Educator » 22 May 2024, 14:37

It is proof that the satan Mamo killo supporters and cadres are demons. They condone, support and enjoy torture in the country by the security apparatus. They are proud of the torturers. Shame on these satan cadres.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 May 2024, 14:51

Educator wrote:
22 May 2024, 14:37
It is proof that the satan Mamo killo supporters and cadres are demons. They condone, support and enjoy torture in the country by the security apparatus. They are proud of the torturers. Shame on these satan cadres.
Torture?

After you have been indebted by the court of law for so many innocent lives, should we still care about your torture?

No, it is shame on you to demand that!

Educator

Post by Educator » 22 May 2024, 16:32

Did you say court of law? What a joke. Let's say there is court of law in Ethiopia, now which court of law convicted Jawar Mohammed? Your idol Seyum Teshome said he was kidnapped and tortured by the same torturers he was glorifying for torturing Jawar. Was he also convicted by the court before he was kidnapped and tortured without any mark on his body as he claimed?
DefendTheTruth wrote:
22 May 2024, 14:51
Educator wrote:
22 May 2024, 14:37
Torture?

After you have been indebted by the court of law for so many innocent lives, should we still care about your torture?

No, it is shame on you to demand that!