Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Educator

Re: Video Of: House N1gger Ruto Is In USA 2 Met His Half Dead Pink Master Biden!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Educator » 22 May 2024, 13:37

So proud of Ruto as an Afrina person. I wish he was Ethiopia's leader instead of the moron satan Mamo killo, source of embarrassment.

Somaliman
Member+

Re: Video Of: House N1gger Ruto Is In USA 2 Met His Half Dead Pink Master Biden!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Somaliman » 22 May 2024, 14:09

tarik wrote:
22 May 2024, 13:07
:lol: :mrgreen:

The price of hiring the luxury private jet in which he and his delegation travelled is estimated to be $1.5m (£1.2m), according to Kenyan news outlets, and Kenya's government has defended such an exorbitant cost!

Guess what - yesterday, the half dead confused the ICJ with the ICC.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 22 May 2024, 14:22

Educator wrote:
22 May 2024, 13:37
So proud of Ruto as an Afrina person. I wish he was Ethiopia's leader instead of the moron satan Mamo killo, source of embarrassment.

What has he achieved for him to merit your praise, or were you fooled by his rants at the AU conference about Dedollarisation, which refers to countries reducing reliance on the U.S. dollar as a reserve currency. What has he done in this regard? Absolutely nothing.

In Kenya, you cannot even walk on the street after sunset due to lack of safety, and cost of living has become a madness in Kenya. What has he done in this respect? Nothing at all.

You better talk to Kenyans to know whether they're happy with him.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 22 May 2024, 15:50

This is why i called ruto a house n!gger, because to please his pink master half dead biden he is sending kenyan police to haiti to be slaughtered for just some useless pity money. They are going to haiti to kill their own black ppl. :roll: