Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

This Eritrean sister is smart, beautiful and talented

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 May 2024, 19:26

Somaliman
Member+

Re: This Eritrean sister is smart, beautiful and talented

Post by Somaliman » 18 May 2024, 20:10

No fuc'king savage Galla should call an Eritrean a "sister".

Galla are con artists.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 May 2024, 20:19

Angry Agame woman aka abyssinialady,

I'll call anyone I want a 'sister' or 'brother,' and there's nothing that you can do about it but cry and type furiously away online.
I love to imagine you being angry though, it's hilarious. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 18 May 2024, 20:35

She looks like A man with high levels of male testosterone which is common for the tigrinya women.

I've seen much prettier galla women than her especially the northern and western oromo anything south of arsi is abominable

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 May 2024, 20:39

TesfaNews wrote:
18 May 2024, 20:35
She looks like. A man

I've seen much prettier galla women than her especially the northern and western oromo
Tesfaye Zenawi TPLF News aka noble ''amhara'' aka abdeaziz aka whoever else,

She's not bad looking at all. Of course, there's far better looking Eritrean women.
It may be that pic too, she looks good here making doro tibs:

*It's also interesting that you insulted an Eritrean women, while pretending to be an Eritrean; Lol even though no one here would believe that you're an Eritrean, it's still ironically interesting!

As far as Oromo women go, we have some of the finest women on earth, we are confident about that, we do not need to even debate it or justify it.
We have every look the north has, plus more looks...ranging from dark to light bright, to caramel, to everything else... 8) 8)

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 18 May 2024, 20:48

You are a fake galla you are euroland aka kabena aka yimer you are a shabo agent calling Eritrean "our sisters" during this time and not oromo our sister is very dishonourable!
Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 May 2024, 20:39
TesfaNews wrote:
She looks like. A man

I've seen much prettier galla women than her especially the northern and western oromo

She's not bad looking at all. Of course, there's far better looking Eritrean women.

*It's also interesting that you insulted an Eritrean women, while pretending to be an Eritrean; Lol even though no one here would believe that you're an Eritrean, it's still ironically interesting!

As far as Oromo women go, we have some of the finest women on earth, we are confident about that, we do not need to even debate it or justify it.
We have every look the north has, plus more looks...ranging from dark to light bright, to caramel, to everything else... 8) 8)

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 May 2024, 20:54

TesfaNews wrote:
18 May 2024, 20:48
You are a fake galla you are euroland aka kabena aka yimer you are a shabo agent calling Eritrean "our sisters" during this time and not oromo our sister is very dishonourable!
Sadacha Macca wrote:
TesfaNews wrote:
She looks like. A man

Tigrayan News aka Abdeaziz aka ''noble amhara,''

What's wrong with an Oromo calling an Eritrean that? Do you have a wish or reason to provoke conflict between Oromos and Eritreans?
Whatever problems you tigrayans have with eritreans is not our problem. Also, if it makes you and abyssinialady aka her/his other accounts feel happy, I am sure there are many beautiful tigrayan women too.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 18 May 2024, 20:57

OPDO brother Sadaccha tried to l!ck the rear door of Skunnis with his rough tongue & he upset the sore rear of the skunni Askari. Sadaccha need to soften his tongue with sand paper. :roll:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 May 2024, 21:11

miss rock aka Almazaye, don't you think she's a good cook though?
Doro wat is not easy to make, check this out too: (this one isn't eritrean, it's in addis/finfinne)

First of all, I'm definitely NOT OPDO. I am just an ordinary Oromo, I am not a political guy nor am I in any party.
I support right, regardless of who does it or says it, whether it be your tigrayan people as individuals who say it, or eritreans, or amara's, etc.
Eshi? Eshi!

Also,
tigrayan sister, why do you still have hard feelings for those deqi arawit said are Eritreans cousins?
TPLF started the conflict, the Eritreans finished it; now what? You wish to continue the perpetual cycle of revenge?

union
Member+

Post by union » 18 May 2024, 21:14

Ascari eritrean anbeta qorchame sadacha aka euroQinter :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
TesfaNews wrote:
She looks like. A man

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 18 May 2024, 21:25

I like how Eritrea and its people are driving Ethiopians insane to the extent that Ethiopians are even doubting between themselves of who is who, as this fuc'king Ethiopia is after all a fabrication of a fuc'king white man.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 May 2024, 21:41

AgameLady aka AbyssiniaLady aka ''somalimaan,''

One thing's for sure: you ain't Somali And I love your tears and anger Over something you have no control over. It's hilarious. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 18 May 2024, 21:43

Monica Meberhatu's brilliance, eloquence, and charisma have left a lasting impression on Jimmy and me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 May 2024, 21:55

Who's monica? Is she some kind of singer/artist?

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 18 May 2024, 22:52

Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 May 2024, 21:55
Who's monica? Is she some kind of singer/artist?
She is an evangelist from Eritrea who is spreading the truth.