Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Agazi General

Re: USA national female football team’s 16 years old Eritrean

Post by Agazi General » 13 May 2024, 17:52

WOW KONGRATS MY SMART TALENTED NORTHERN TEGARU AGAZIAN KEBESSA PPL. I AM VERY PROUD OF U. I AM GOING
2 GO ORDER ERITREAN KEY TSEBHI IN HONOR OF ZIS AND DO Z TEGADALAY DANCE 2 WEDI TUKUL AND ISAYAS ASFAHA.

Halenga

Post by Halenga » 13 May 2024, 20:36

Hello All,

Cigar, my apology for the belated reply and thank you very much for your feedback. I knew I can count on your expertise and experience on the topic on hand and you did not disappoint. As for Bokre’s legendary long shots, while I have no doubt of the veracity of the one you described, I was referring to a story I once watched on ERI-TV but I could neither recall properly nor locate at the time of my posting and therefore my asking. To hear it related by his peers and contemporaries, the event was a match between the National Teams of Ethiopia and Ivory Coast for the Third African Championship that was held in Addis Ababa and not West Africa as I initially thought. Bokre was said to have scored the winning goal during the dying minutes of the game from a distance of about 25 meters. As for the comparison between the two, my comment was limited to some attributes namely their strong physic and long passes and it was not by any means meant as an overall assessment of their skills. While on it, I could not help it but be amazed as to how a long goal such as the one you mentioned could be considered an off-side without someone else touching it. I guess there was no limit then to the absurdities of the likes of Ydnekachew Tessema, the long-time Godfather of the Ethiopian Football Federation.

BTW, I was drawn to Lily, after I recently watched her interviewed in one of the Ethiopian mainstream channels with the help of her dad,without ever mentioning of her being Eritrean much less the contribution of consecutive generations of Eritreans to the development of Ethiopia in all sectors including sports.

As for the negative comments by the weasel who misleadingly calls himself Kerenite and equally disgusting low life cousin who uses multiple names, far from being surprised, I anticipated it and therefore my use of the word ‘hasadat’. After all, we have come to expect nothing better from members of the ever ungrateful clan who having arrived empty handed as refugees to Eritrea, were let to live and prosper not to mention grab native’s land with the help of consecutive occupiers. It is my long held view that as Eritreans, we will never be able to live in peace and harmony until this cancer is removed from our body politic once and for all and it is incumbent upon all of us to do so.

Cheers,
Last edited by Halenga on 13 May 2024, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 13 May 2024, 23:10

Agame Sesame,

Kerenite’s di…Leo is stuck in your bu….tt hole. :lol: :lol: :lol: Kerenite, you dim…Witt, take your dam,,,n di…lido out os sesame’s bu…ttt right now. You are hurting the dam..n thing behind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 13 May 2024, 23:14

Guys,

The girl is half Eritrean half Ethiopian. Respect that. Her father is Tigrayan. The mother is the daughter of Bokretsion.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 14 May 2024, 12:44

Dark Energy wrote:
13 May 2024, 23:10
Agame Sesame,

Kerenite’s di…Leo is stuck in your bu….tt hole. :lol: :lol: :lol: Kerenite, you dim…Witt, take your dam,,,n di…lido out os sesame’s bu…ttt right now. You are hurting the dam..n thing behind :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dark Energy,

The problem we have with these people is that we must yield to the dictatorship of issayas and remain indifferent to the plight of our oppressed broad masses back home and remain timid and tight-lipped.

If we have different opinion regarding the regime and express it here then we are automatically labeled as agames. Albeit those who brand us so are they themselves more agames than the agames themselves. BTW, most of them suffer from identity crisis.. Nay meninet Qululau.

They every now and then pop up here using new modified nicks such as halenga, previously, they were applying nicks such as Gash or weyannne is dead etc...

In a nutshell, they are issayas asz licckers and I tell them, we will stand by our oppressed people back home and we will never ever be intimidated or silenced by their bullying...Promise!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 May 2024, 13:56

ከሰይጣን እና ከበታችነት ስሜታችን የመነጨ ምቀኝነት፣ ቅናት፣ ስንፍና፣ እና ወረኝነት ኡኛ ተጋሩን ራሳችንን እንድንጠላ አድርጎናል። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: