Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

USA national female football team’s 16 years old Eritrean

Post by Cigar » 11 May 2024, 20:54

The youngest female to be selected to the USA national team at 16 years young, Lily Yohannes showing her talent today on Ajax win doing her magic today.
Scored beautiful header and another assist which produced a goal.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: USA national female football team’s 16 years old Eritrean

Post by TesfaNews » 11 May 2024, 21:00

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 11 May 2024, 21:23

Lily is sure to shine in the upcoming U-20 Women's World Cup to be hosted in Columbia in Aug 31-Sep 22, 2024. Poor Agames will have yet another sever attack of inferiority complex

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 11 May 2024, 23:15

That Eritrean girl is a cool decision maker. Not only a good scorer but a great team player. She assists very well. Proud of her.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 11 May 2024, 23:48

Dark Energy wrote:
11 May 2024, 23:15
That Eritrean girl is a cool decision maker. Not only a good scorer but a great team player. She assists very well. Proud of her.
I've noticed a lack of diversity among the girls running around in the video provided. Could you please specify the time in the YouTube video when the significance of Eritrean girls became more apparent?

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 12 May 2024, 01:07

ኣፍንጮ፡

Isn't the fact that a 16-year old is playing at that level and scoring not impressive enough? If you listen to the commentator, you will hear the name Yohannes many times. But I suppose watching such a video shoots up your IC (inferiority complex).

almaze wrote:
11 May 2024, 23:48
Dark Energy wrote:
I've noticed a lack of diversity among the girls running around in the video provided. Could you please specify the time in the YouTube video when the significance of Eritrean girls became more apparent?

Halenga

Post by Halenga » 12 May 2024, 02:27

Hello Deki Ere,

It is quite enjoyable these days to watch Eritrean youth registering stellar success in international sports to the chagrin of the green eyed hasadat. With the likes of Bini and many others in Cycling, Alexander Isak in football making their mark, here comes Lily. BTW, how many of you know that Lily is a proud granddaughter of the late legendary Eritrean footballer Bokre? What is remarkable about her among other things is that her long and precise passes not to mention her strong physic and ability to remain calm under pressure resemble to those of her granddad. For a 16 or so years old female she comes as a well rounded player with a huge potential.

Hey Cigar, if I am not mistaken, as a former football player, is there anything you can share with us about the great Bokre who is said to have scored a record goal from almost half the field in an international match somewhere in West Africa?
Last edited by Halenga on 12 May 2024, 06:33, edited 2 times in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 May 2024, 05:02

almaze wrote:
Dark Energy wrote:
Weizero mitraq
When Ronaldo the Brazilian participated in the world Cup of 1994 which was held in 1994, how many minutes do you think he got to play? 0

The backward southners should just keep silent when they talk about subjects which is beyond their limit of understanding..

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 May 2024, 13:49

Halenga actually the goal which Bokre scored from beyond the half side of the field (from Eritrean team side area) was against Shoa team in the so called kifle hagher tournament in Addis. It was not in some west African country.
And bizarrely the referee disallowed the goal by claims offside which even if there was an Eritrean player was in offside position, there was no action taken by the so called offside player or players. It was just a clean goal.
As far as Lily, yes she is too young and her future is very bright. In due time, I believe she will even wear the USA national team captain jersey.
In the game of this video, she was the star of the match. She scored a goal, she assisted in another goal, she hit the goal bars twice and her distribution of the ball in the field was like her look alike Colombian midfielder Valderama.
And only 16 years young.
The hasad agame Almaz that is didn’t either watch the game or is as usual to put water on Eritreans joys due to envy.
The coach actually replaced her at the last what 5 minutes to the end of the game, because they had 2 goals lead and their female coach didn’t want her to get injured at the last minutes .
Man this girl have eyes behind her head. She sees every spot which surrounds her. She will just get better as she gets older and stronger.
I even predict if women players can be muxed with their men counterparts in their national team, she will be suited with the USA men national team roaster.
Bokrexion was a strong defender, but not as a better or talented player than this young gem 💎. Not to take anway any credit from Bokre, but the positions they play is not a thing which we can compare.
She is not a defender and he was not a midfielder or a striker.
Completely different demands and responsibilities.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 May 2024, 15:04

Cigar wrote:
11 May 2024, 20:54
The youngest female to be selected to the USA national team at 16 years young, Lily Yohannes showing her talent today on Ajax win doing her magic today.
Scored beautiful header and another assist which produced a goal.

Cigar the wacko,

Perhaps you would be surprised saying how come a camel asz sniffing lowlander has so much knowledge:

You SOB hater of 120 million Ethiopians whom you unashamedly call RATS and the 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 millions (god knows how many) as camel asz sniffers.

Having said that, now, you old diaper wearing diQala torserawit, read...

Bokretsion was playing for hamassien team and he passed away years ago living as a refugee in the US.

New news for you:

The famous ELIAS MESMER, who was wearing the malia of imbasoira and who also played for the national team of Ethiopia, and who absconded when the Ethiopian team was playing in Cairo, Egypt in the second half of the 70s. The PLF of Osman saleh sabbe, took care of him and they took him to bagdad, Iraq.

The sad news, he passed away 3 months ago in Frankfurt, Germany... RIP!

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 12 May 2024, 15:18

Kerenait,

Bokre was a defender. I use to see him play in Dallas and Houston, Texas. He was a great player, but nothing like her. She is a midfielder. She reminds me of Ronaldinho. She does not linger holding to the ball like Ronaldinho does. But, She is sixteen years old. It is very wise for her to let the ball go where it needs to be and she does. She is very cool as well. That is a trade mark of a great developing future star.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 May 2024, 16:03

Kerenite the fufun agames why the fu’ck are you blaming for the passing away of the great Eritrean players. Death didn’t start with Eritreans and will not end with Eritreans you mother fu’cker. Stick to the topic.
Yes R.I.P. to both of them.
But in my eyes Elias was not even a national team material player. Bokrexion was.
Every thing you a’ss wipe write has a wicked agenda as you are an agame to creat friction. Eritreans always help each other. So Wedi Abdela (who was a quality player like Lily Yohannes) helping other Eritreans is not new unless you are trying to advocate your Islamic jihadist agenda. Eritreans are first Eritreans. Our religions are behind our Eritreanism.
What you freaking responded has nothing to do with my thread you dumbo.
Stick to the topic you sports allergic filthy agame.
Crap, now I am responsible for any Eritrean passing away. WTF.
Stop telling what I know better than you. I know all those older generation players and just Lily Yohannes, I played against them and with them when I was also 16 or 17 years and I know their after their football career histories. And it is not only Elias who absconded the Ethiopian team abroad. There were lots of them. Absconding is not the only topic here. There were many Eritreans who just flooded to the Eritrean fields to fight in the struggle amongst one was my best friend Tedros (Ambasoira reserve team….very good promising player) who left Addis university where I was with and got martyred soon. R.I.P..
Stop cherry-picking you resah agame.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 May 2024, 14:24

Cigar wrote:
12 May 2024, 16:03
Kerenite the fufun agames why the fu’ck are you blaming for the passing away of the great Eritrean players. Death didn’t start with Eritreans and will not end with Eritreans you mother fu’cker. Stick to the topic.
Yes R.I.P. to both of them.
But in my eyes Elias was not even a national team material player. Bokrexion was.
Every thing you a’ss wipe write has a wicked agenda as you are an agame to creat friction. Eritreans always help each other. So Wedi Abdela (who was a quality player like Lily Yohannes) helping other Eritreans is not new unless you are trying to advocate your Islamic jihadist agenda. Eritreans are first Eritreans. Our religions are behind our Eritreanism.
What you freaking responded has nothing to do with my thread you dumbo.
Stick to the topic you sports allergic filthy agame.
Crap, now I am responsible for any Eritrean passing away. WTF.
Stop telling what I know better than you. I know all those older generation players and just Lily Yohannes, I played against them and with them when I was also 16 or 17 years and I know their after their football career histories. And it is not only Elias who absconded the Ethiopian team abroad. There were lots of them. Absconding is not the only topic here. There were many Eritreans who just flooded to the Eritrean fields to fight in the struggle amongst one was my best friend Tedros (Ambasoira reserve team….very good promising player) who left Addis university where I was with and got martyred soon. R.I.P..
Stop cherry-picking you resah agame.
Cigar the wacko spare me agame this or agame that.

Ayte Diqalla torserawit, perhaps you are too old to be an offspring of a torserawit rather you yourself could have been a torserawit.

Having said that, let me educate you about our great eritrean football teams.

Ethiopia achieved the african champion in 1963 with 9 eritrean players. The final game was against Egypt and they won 4 to 1. When I was growing up, I read an article written by an Egyptian sport journalist in the famous Egyptian newspaper Alaharam, he wrote we lost against Eritrea.

Now back to our famous players who passed away and those who are alive.

As I mentioned Elias mesmer, passed away 3 months ago and every now and then he was visiting our community club. He played under the banner of Embassoira (previously known as akeleguzay). He was a diehard Eritrean. RIP

He absconded when the Ethiopian national team was playing in Egypt against the Egyptian national team. He along with 2 eritreans among them the famous tesfay cento absconded and as I mentioned earlier, Osman Saleh Sabbe took care of them and took them out of cairo, egypt.

Elias mesmer's famous co-player in the team was Ahmed abdella (wedi abdella). He too played for Embassoira and then for Ethiopian national team and he was much loved in Ethiopia.

Ahmed abdella (wedi abdella) later he made it to the emirates. He became famous there and the emirates granted him their nationality. He acquired the nick (the brown jewel) because of him the team he was playing with acquired the champion for several years.

The Emirates sports minister was asked by many why Ahmed abdella is not included in the Emirates national team. His response, the FIFA doesn't allow it because he played for another national team.

Wedi abdella visits Eritrea regularly perhaps every year and he he supports the eri sportsmen with sport materials.

In conclusion, one of the elderly famous sportsman refugee who was living in this country was Elias mesmer and he passed away. Now we are left with the famous tele (telecommunication) player ASEFAW. Assefaw's team mates were Haile dubba, the late Jemil Hassen and others. He is living here and visits our community club though not regularly due to health problems. May he live long.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2024, 14:35

Kerenite the filthy agame, go tell your story to your agame people. I was a part of all the legends Eritrean players in my young age and stop telling “let me tell you l” you mother fu’cker. I did play with or against more of them, including teafai Cento in the Ethiopian national team alongside Kubrom (previous Mendefera defender-Wedi xexerat (Tesfay now living in Illinois). Don’t tell me what one told you or experience sitting your a’ss behind fences. And I know the sadly passed out players where you failed to mention the legend Pace or my co-Ethio national team Electric player Mohammed.
And all the Eritrean players were patriots and don’t tell what I already now.
This post is not about politics you weasel. Focus.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 13 May 2024, 14:39

Agamite=Kereneite=Dark energy,

This funfun Agame can't resist exposing himself every time he reads or views any exhilarating news about Eritrea or an Eritrean. BTW agamite, do you know what a litmus test is? Good news about Eritrea is one: ጻርጻር ኢዩ ዘብለክን፡ ድርባያት ዓጋመ።
:lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 May 2024, 15:37

Cigar wrote:
13 May 2024, 14:35
Kerenite the filthy agame, go tell your story to your agame people. I was a part of all the legends Eritrean players in my young age and stop telling “let me tell you l” you mother fu’cker. I did play with or against more of them, including teafai Cento in the Ethiopian national team alongside Kubrom (previous Mendefera defender-Wedi xexerat (Tesfay now living in Illinois). Don’t tell me what one told you or experience sitting your a’ss behind fences. And I know the sadly passed out players where you failed to mention the legend Pace or my co-Ethio national team Electric player Mohammed.
And all the Eritrean players were patriots and don’t tell what I already now.
This post is not about politics you weasel. Focus.
Husssssh deQalu torserawit or perhaps torserawit because you are too old to be their offspring.

Do not try to play Eritreanism with me.

You diaper wearing old man and your idiot buddy sesame are desperately trying to silence the free minded Eritreans but hey it is in vain.

The illiterate Sesame lately got a pat on the back from his agame sister Eden cheering him as a highly educated person and of course he believed her Lol

Having said that...

We told you issayas asz licckers several times not to believe the 7th king but you were telling us here that.... we....will welcome here with open arms...and we will offer him a villa in gurgusum, massawa and also a villa in Asmara.

Not only that, you brought kids to godena harinet when the 7th king was paying a visit to asmara and they were chanting:

Tedemirenal aand honenal fiQir yashenifal. Besides, your god himself publicly announced:

Yeeritra hizb ina yeitiopia hizb aand hizb nachew hulet hizb aydelum yemil tarik yemaywk naw. Those are his words and not mine.

Now you deQalu want us to hate the 7th king. Hahaha..... No way and we won' t change, we will remain so. We detest the tyrant in Eritrea and the 7th king in Ethiopia. Period!

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 13 May 2024, 16:16

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 May 2024, 05:02
almaze wrote:
Dark Energy wrote:
Weizero mitraq
When Ronaldo the Brazilian participated in the world Cup of 1994 which was held in 1994, how many minutes do you think he got to play? 0

The backward southners should just keep silent when they talk about subjects which is beyond their limit of understanding..
I'm not familiar with Ronaldo, but I have a good understanding of Nigerian football superstars like OkochaY. He is an exceptional midfielder and sprinter, with an unmatched level of energy. Unlike you and Fendadaw, he has a robust libido and outstanding command of the ball :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 13 May 2024, 16:44

Sesame faced Agame,

You worship Agame, you must be an Agame yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: Amhara call an Agame like your self ዓይን ኣውጣ ኣጋመ :cry: :P :lol: :lol: Hagos Kisha is Agame. Yemane Monkey is Agame on mother side and Indian on father side. Who else is Agame. You Agame worshipper. :evil: :lol: was there an Agame leader in Jebha ? Can you name one ?

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 13 May 2024, 17:16

Agame dumbo,

Stop calling yourself Kerenite! You are a stinko!
Dark Energy wrote:
13 May 2024, 16:44
:lol: :lol:
Sesame faced Agame,

You worship Agame, you must be an Agame yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: Amhara call an Agame like your self ዓይን ኣውጣ ኣጋመ :cry: :lol: Hagos Kisha is Agame. Yemane Monkey is Agame on mother side and Indian on father side. Who else is Agame. You Agame worshipper. :evil: :lol: was there an Agame leader in Jebha ? Can you name one ?