Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

What is the reason behind the current mass migration of Eritrean youth to Congo?

Post by almaze » 10 May 2024, 18:15

Is it Sawa? Or maybe they have grown weary of the deceptive self-reliance ideology? Do Eritreans have a natural inclination towards a nomadic lifestyle?

I often find myself pondering the reasons behind the staggering migration rates among my fellow citizens, which appear to be unmatched on a global scale.

sesame
Member+

Re: What is the reason behind the current mass migration of Eritrean youth to Congo?

Post by sesame » 10 May 2024, 19:48

ዮሃና: ዮሃና: እንቋዕ ሓጎሶና Something Agames will never Have! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agazi General

Re: What is the reason behind the current mass migration of Eritrean youth to Congo?

Post by Agazi General » 10 May 2024, 19:55

I now have the 661-page book in my possession and have read 322 pages. Having read half of the book, I can now confirm that Andebrhan Welde Giorgis has indeed asserted the above-stated vulgar remarks Isayas to have allegedly uttered to him while he was under the influence of alcohol. Indeed, on page 322, Andebrhan has stated: “Isayas presides over a society where self-identity is deeply rooted in paternal ancestry and which, despite its enthusiastic initial embrace, he knows he has alienated and no longer accepts him. He has thus turned a non-issue into an abuse in his mind’s eye, because of which he suffers from a rejection complex verging on an identity crisis that occasionally surfaces when under the influence of alcohol or seized of drunken brawls.” Having said this, he then goes on to add the following in a footnote: “In one incident, Isayas blurted, ‘I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you! I will take this country down as I put it up.’”

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 May 2024, 20:05

And by breaking Agame spine, Isasyas has taken Eritrea down! By z way Agame General, when one writes a 661 page book zat only dimwits are going to read, one has wasted his life just as Agames have done by sacrificing a million for nothin! :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 10 May 2024, 20:13

Agazi General wrote:
10 May 2024, 19:55
I now have the 661-page book in my possession and have read 322 pages. Having read half of the book, I can now confirm that Andebrhan Welde Giorgis has indeed asserted the above-stated vulgar remarks Isayas to have allegedly uttered to him while he was under the influence of alcohol. Indeed, on page 322, Andebrhan has stated: “Isayas presides over a society where self-identity is deeply rooted in paternal ancestry and which, despite its enthusiastic initial embrace, he knows he has alienated and no longer accepts him. He has thus turned a non-issue into an abuse in his mind’s eye, because of which he suffers from a rejection complex verging on an identity crisis that occasionally surfaces when under the influence of alcohol or seized of drunken brawls.” Having said this, he then goes on to add the following in a footnote: “In one incident, Isayas blurted, ‘I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you! I will take this country down as I put it up.’”
Regrettably, he holds resentment towards the entire Eritrean population solely because a few of his comrades disclosed the truth about his father's Tigrayan heritage. Exterminating an entire population is morally repugnant and wicked.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 10 May 2024, 20:26

BRAZER SESAME SEEDS, U SEE, Z WAR ON TIGRAY, WAS PARTIALLY OR MOSTLY DUE 2 DESIRE 4 REVENGE. TPLF GOT US TEGARU IN A BIG MESS I ADMIT, BUT ESENTIALY IT' IS A BLOOD FEUD BETWEEN 2 RELATED GROUPS. BUT Z SHABIA IS ONLY A LITTLE BETTER. AGAZI AGAME KING ISAIAS, PURPOSELY KEEP Z STATE ON Z WAR FOOTING 2 AVOID HAVING 2 HAVE ELECTIONS, CONSTITUTION, ECONOMIC GROWTH, AND MUCH MORE' ZEN ZAT. DESTROYING UR OWN KIN SOUTH OF Z MEREB IS NOT A GOOD THING. LAUFFIN AT Z MISERY OF INNOCENTS WILL ONLY MAKE Z GOD OF Z WORLDS ANGRY WITH U. KING ISAYAS OF TEMBIEN, WEDI TEGARU, RUNS Z STATE LIKE IT'Z HIS PERZONAL BUSINESS, LOOK AT MANY OF Z HEROES OF Z GEDLI, ALL GONE OR EXILED R WORSE, IS ZAT PROGRESS AND GREATNESS? NO NEED 2 COMPARE 2 TEEGRAY BECAUSE YES WE R IN Z WORSEST POSITION THNX 2 OUR STOOOOOPID GREEDY LEADERZ WHO BECAME HODAM. EVEN ME, HALAFI, AND THE PRIEST DEGNET AGREE WIT ZAT!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 May 2024, 20:31

Agazi z General of z Dimwits,

A person's IQ is measured by what he believes. By reading over 300 pages of none sense and admitting it here, you have told us zat you are a moron.
:lol: :lol: :lol: