Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+
Posts: 5496
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by almaze » 12 Apr 2024, 16:11

Monica became extremely upset by seeing footage of Eritrean men being mistreated and subjected to physical abuse by Sudanese individuals. ልብ ይሰብራል በጣም ያሳዝናል::



union
Member+
Posts: 6989
Joined: 14 Feb 2021, 15:24

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 16:15

Ascari eritrean ወድ ሽርሙጣ :lol:

They are ascaris, they like it when their old master egypt abuse them and beat them :lol:

ውሾች :lol:

union
Member+
Posts: 6989
Joined: 14 Feb 2021, 15:24

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 16:27

Btw...ምንም የሚሰለብ ወኔ የላቸውም፣ ኖሯቸውም አያውቅም። ከመጀመሪያውም ወኔ ሲኖራችው እኮ ነው። ወኔ ቢኖር 600 አመት በባርነት አይነፋም ነበር። እድሜ ለሀይለስላሴ እንግሊዞችን አሳምኖ ነፃ ባያወጣቸው ኖሮ አስከሪዎች እንግሊዝ ላይ አንድ ጥይት አይተኩሱም ነበር እስካሁን። እነኝህ በጭባጮች :lol:

almaze
Member+
Posts: 5496
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by almaze » 12 Apr 2024, 17:17

union wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 16:27
Btw...ምንም የሚሰለብ ወኔ የላቸውም፣ ኖሯቸውም አያውቅም። ከመጀመሪያውም ወኔ ሲኖራችው እኮ ነው። ወኔ ቢኖር 600 አመት በባርነት አይነፋም ነበር። እድሜ ለሀይለስላሴ እንግሊዞችን አሳምኖ ነፃ ባያወጣቸው ኖሮ አስከሪዎች እንግሊዝ ላይ አንድ ጥይት አይተኩሱም ነበር እስካሁን። እነኝህ በጭባጮች :lol:
My people merit all the shaming they get, but please be gentler. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq
Senior Member
Posts: 12643
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by Misraq » 12 Apr 2024, 17:19

She is right on the money

almaze
Member+
Posts: 5496
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by almaze » 12 Apr 2024, 18:17

Monica is a confident and outspoken individual who fearlessly shares her thoughts. Over the past six months, she has accomplished something extraordinary by consistently speaking the truth to the Eritrean and Ethiopian people.
This is an achievement that Fendadaw and Aramu have been unable to achieve on the ER Forum for the past ten years. :lol: :lol: :lol:




eden
Member+
Posts: 9304
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by eden » 12 Apr 2024, 18:22

I’ll fund any research that’ll study and find out why Monica (single most loyalist to hgdef) suddenly decided to use her own God given brain while Fendadaw seems stuck permanently, unable to take control of his own thought process.

eden
Member+
Posts: 9304
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by eden » 12 Apr 2024, 18:29

union says a lot of stuff but i think his inside doesn’t feel any of it

Mesob
Member
Posts: 1597
Joined: 23 Dec 2013, 21:03

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by Mesob » 12 Apr 2024, 19:52

This was foretold by my proud Bahre Negasian ancestors: Do not be fooled by camel herding illiterates who hate their own languages, history and identity, because you will end up chained Abeeds like them.
You do not need a research or Monica to tell how impotent and worthless Eritrean Tigrinya speakers feel these days. You only need to see the video clips posted by an independent journalists and by the true Arab slaves.

Please wait, video is loading...



Misraq
Senior Member
Posts: 12643
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by Misraq » 12 Apr 2024, 20:07

Looks to me Fendadaw is now tamed. The shift has just started to take place.

almaze
Member+
Posts: 5496
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by almaze » 12 Apr 2024, 21:14

Misraq wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 20:07
Looks to me Fendadaw is now tamed. The shift has just started to take place.

Fendadaw is between a rock and a hard place because of his three taxis in Asmara. He is unlikely to challenge the government of Eritrea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+
Posts: 6989
Joined: 14 Feb 2021, 15:24

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 21:59

I say it like it is, i am history wise correct too! What can i say?

እንደዚህ እውነቱ ካልተነገራቸው በስተቀር ምንም አይገባቸው። ድንጋይ እራስ ደደብ ናቸው። የመጣውጋ የሚለጠፋ። እንዴት OLF ሸኔ ላይ ሄደው ይለጠፋሉ :lol:

ሀሞተቢስ ፈሳምን... ፈሳም ነህ ማለት አለብህ :lol:
almaze wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 17:17
union wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 16:27
Btw...ምንም የሚሰለብ ወኔ የላቸውም፣ ኖሯቸውም አያውቅም። ከመጀመሪያውም ወኔ ሲኖራችው እኮ ነው። ወኔ ቢኖር 600 አመት በባርነት አይነፋም ነበር። እድሜ ለሀይለስላሴ እንግሊዞችን አሳምኖ ነፃ ባያወጣቸው ኖሮ አስከሪዎች እንግሊዝ ላይ አንድ ጥይት አይተኩሱም ነበር እስካሁን። እነኝህ በጭባጮች :lol:
My people merit all the shaming they get, but please be gentler. :lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+
Posts: 6989
Joined: 14 Feb 2021, 15:24

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by union » 12 Apr 2024, 22:04

Exactly 💯

I know many of them they hate eachother like you never seen
Mesob wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 19:52
This was foretold by my proud Bahre Negasian ancestors: Do not be fooled by camel herding illiterates who hate their own languages, history and identity, because you will end up chained Abeeds like them.
You do not need a research or Monica to tell how impotent and worthless Eritrean Tigrinya speakers feel these days. You only need to see the video clips posted by an independent journalists and by the true Arab slaves.

Please wait, video is loading...



Fiyameta
Senior Member
Posts: 13027
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Apr 2024, 22:20

ፈጨጭ ዩ እምበይ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


almaze
Member+
Posts: 5496
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by almaze » 12 Apr 2024, 23:18

Is Monica Mebrahtu the younger sister of Martha Mebrahtu?



Mesob
Member
Posts: 1597
Joined: 23 Dec 2013, 21:03

Re: Monica Mebrahtu: ኤርትራዊ ወኔው ከ1991 ቦሀላ ተሰልቦዋል::

Post by Mesob » 13 Apr 2024, 02:08

:idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow:
union wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 22:04
Exactly 💯

I know many of them they hate eachother like you never seen
Mesob wrote:
12 Apr 2024, 19:52
This was foretold by my proud Bahre Negasian ancestors: Do not be fooled by camel herding illiterates who hate their own languages, history and identity, because you will end up chained Abeeds like them.
You do not need a research or Monica to tell how impotent and worthless Eritrean Tigrinya speakers feel these days. You only need to see the video clips posted by an independent journalists and by the true Arab slaves.

Please wait, video is loading...



Post Reply