Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Photos Of:Pia & His Delegation Returned 2 My Eritrea After A Successful Working Visit 2 Egypt!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 27 Feb 2024, 08:49

Ghideon Musa Aron
President Isaias Afwerki and his delegation returned home at noon today after three-day official visit to Egypt. Major issues of consultation included: strengethening of bilateral ties of cooperation; conflict in Sudan; security of the Red Sea; and international matters of mutual interest
@hawelti MOI Eritrea

Right

Re: Photos Of:Pia & His Delegation Returned 2 My Eritrea After A Successful Working Visit 2 Egypt!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Right » 27 Feb 2024, 08:57

Working?
What was that service the puppy provided to the master? And then what was the reward- a homework and a little bit of money? Yes, exactly. It has been a routine job for decades.
At least he should have asked the Egyptians not to harvest too much kidneys from the lowly Eritreans.
Believe me your end is going to be ugly.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Photos Of:Pia & His Delegation Returned 2 My Eritrea After A Successful Working Visit 2 Egypt!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 27 Feb 2024, 10:04

NationalEr Interest
ፕረዚደንት ኢሰይያስ ኣፈዎርቂ ዝመርሖ ልኡኽ መንግስቲ ኤርትራ፡ ድሕሪ ናይ ሳልስቲ ዑደት ኣብ ግብጺ፡ ሎሚ 27 ለካቲት 2024 ኣብ ሰዓታት ፋዱስ፡ ናብ ሃገሩ ተመሊሱ።

መንግስታት ኤርትራን ግብጽን ኣብ ርክቦም፡ ክልትኣዊ ሓድሕድ ዝምድናታት፡ ጉዳይ ግርጭት ሱዳን፡ ጸጥታ ቀይሕ ባሕሪ፡ ከም'ኡ ዉን ንክልቲኦም ወገናት ኣብ ዘገድሱ ኣህጉራዉያን ጉዳያት ኣቶኪሩም ከም'ዝተዛተዩ፡ ክፍለጥ ተኻኢሉ።

ሚኒስተር ጉዳያት ወጻኢ ግብጺ ሳማሕ ሻኲሪ፡ ኣብ ዝሓለፈ ወርሓት ኣስመራ በጺሑ ምንባሩ ይዝከር። ኣብ'ዚ ናይ ሎሚ ዑደት መንግስቲ ኤርትራ፡ ሚኒስተር ዑሱማን ሳልሕ ዉን ሓቢሩ ተጓዒዙ ኢዩ።

ስእልን ሓበሬታን፡ ሚ/ዜና፡
NationalEr Interest