Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ጉድና ጅራት ከወደ ኃላ ነው >> ኢዜማ እንደ ኢዜማ ጦርነቱን አልደገፍንም. ቁንጮ አመራሩ ነው በሴራ ያለፓርቲው ፈቃድ ጦርነት የሰበከው. ይሄን በግዜው ባለማጋለጣችን ተጠያቂ ነን

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 29 May 2023, 17:40

ምንም ያሉትን አልሰማሁም። ከ Eden " ጉድና ጅራት ከወደሗላ ነው " ርእስ ተነስቼ ነው መልስ የምሰጠው። እኔ ሰዎች ከ ፓርቲ ለቀቁ ሲባል ብዙ ግዜ አይመቸኝም። ሰዎቹ ጦርነቱን አልደገፉንም ሲሉ የኢትዮጵያ መንግስት ነው በህወአት ላይ -- ግፋ ሲልም በትግራይ ህዝብ ላይ -- ጦርነት ያወጀው ባይ ናቸው። ሳምንት ሳይሞላቸው ይህን ትርክት የፈጠሩ የዛሬ አመት ምን እንደሚሉ አላህ ብቻ ነው የሚያውቀው።

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ጉድና ጅራት ከወደ ኃላ ነው >> ኢዜማ እንደ ኢዜማ ጦርነቱን አልደገፍንም. ቁንጮ አመራሩ ነው በሴራ ያለፓርቲው ፈቃድ ጦርነት የሰበከው. ይሄን በግዜው ባለማጋለጣችን ተጠያቂ ነን

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 29 May 2023, 18:23

Eden አሁን ሁሉ ነገር " ግልፅ" እየሆነላቸው መጣ እያልሽ ነው። እኔ ከኢትዮጵያ ፓለቲከኞች ፓርቲውንና መንግስቱን ጥሎ የተሰደደ ግን እራሱን ያልሸጠ አንድ ኢትዮጵያዊ የማውቀው ጎሹ ወልዴን ብቻ ነው። በነገራችን ላይ የፓለቲካ ልዩነታችን የከፋ ነው። ከሱ በሓላ ብዙ ኢትዮጵያኖች ያገለገሉትን ፓርቲ እና መንግስት ከድተዋል። ፕሪንስፕላቸውን -- ከጅምሩ አላቸው ብየ አላምንም -- ከመውደድ የተነሳ የከፈሉት መስዋእትነት አይደለም። ብዙዎቹ የ ጠላትህ ጠላት ወዳጅህ ነው በሚል የ ሻገተ እምነት የሚኮራውን ዲያስፖራ ገንዘቡን ለማለብ ብለው ነው በ አዲሱ እምነታቸው የተጠመቁት።
የነዚህም ሰዎች ነገር አላማረኝም። ቸኮሉ ለሀሜት።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 May 2023, 16:05

I always wonder what it is the Professor is seeing or lack there of about OPDO gov't to stand with it that is lost on the rest of us. The current gov't is not only extreme ethnocentrism oligarchy but also down right fascist.

Right

Post by Right » 30 May 2023, 16:36

BERHANU Nega and EZEMA will live and die with Abiye Ahmed Ali.

At this point, BERHANU Nega is irrelevant politically.
BERHANU Nega will be killed by Oromo Extremists. Dawd Ibisa and Kegela Merdasa hated him deeply.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 30 May 2023, 17:29

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
30 May 2023, 16:05
I always wonder what it is the Professor is seeing or lack there of about OPDO gov't to stand with it that is lost on the rest of us. The current gov't is not only extreme ethnocentrism oligarchy but also down right fascist.
I used to wonder the same for a long time. I think he is calculating by being loyal and staying in the government, when that government inevitably comes down, he hopes to persuade enough domestic & international pressure groups that he and only he is the right one to replace it or else things spiral out of control.

I tell you this was brilliant but it failed to work because PP stayed too long in power. This means Berhanu run out of any capital. Even his base has dumped him. He and his shortsighted clique is rejected everywhere.

Now he is boxed in, unable to find a way out.

Right

Post by Right » 30 May 2023, 22:07

BERHANU Nega is backed by Americans. BERHANU wants to quit but he was told to stay put as they might need him.
The problem for this opportunist guy is that he lost the support of the Ethiopian people.
He will be killed if he stays the course.