Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Shame On U Ethiopian Orthodox Christians:U R Ruled By A Terrorist-Tplf Agame Pope From Cursed-Land-Tigray!!!WEEY GUU

Post by TesfaNews » 01 Feb 2023, 21:08

Abune mathias is from holy gedam of debre damo on ethio-eritrea border!

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Shame On U Ethiopian Orthodox Christians:U R Ruled By A Terrorist-Tplf Agame Pope From Cursed-Land-Tigray!!!WEEY GUU

Post by tarik » 01 Feb 2023, 21:42

TesfaNews wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 21:08
Abune mathias is from holy gedam of debre damo on ethio-eritrea border!
Dude r u retarded. Here r his family from cursed-land-tigray, don't say this mozerfkkker agame is close 2 my Eritrea's border. He is pure agame from cursed-land-tigray and he is pro terrorist-tplf & pro abay tigray.

experts

Post by experts » 01 Feb 2023, 21:52

ታሪክ ፈሳሙ። why don't you worry about that little poor country of yours sing a poor.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 01 Feb 2023, 22:15

experts wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 21:52
ታሪክ ፈሳሙ። why don't you worry about that little poor country of yours sing a poor.
ዝም በል ኣንተ ዓጋመ ሊጥ ሌባ። Shut z fkkk up u agame from useless region in ethiopia called cursed-land-tigray. Go & eat expired usa's flour & oil. denqoro

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Feb 2023, 23:08

Brother Tarik,
We can not play politics when dealing with God. We have to be truthful and honest because God knows and will give you millions of chances to correct yourself if not he will make you pay at the END!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 02 Feb 2023, 00:15

union wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 23:08
Brother Tarik,
We can not play politics when dealing with God. We have to be truthful and honest because God knows and will give you millions of chances to correct yourself if not he will make you pay at the END!
This is not politics dude, This mozerfkkker is an agame from cursed-land-tigray aka he is also a terrorist-tplf cadre enemy of my Eritrea & amharas so what z fkkkk r u talking about? Who z ffkkkk r u threatning? I am tarik u mozerkkkkker i don't scare sh!t u idiot. Fkkkk u and ur agame mozerfkkkker fake pope, both of u go 2 hell mozerfkkker. This mozerfkkkker fake pope was elected by terrorist-tplf 2 b fake pope of ethiopia, so terrorist-tplf is dead, so why is he still a mozezerffking pope still? u think i am scared? Think again stupid. :roll:

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Feb 2023, 00:35

Tarik

I know you are a faithless and this not a good time for you, you will be surprised more very soon. There is no way he can be removed, only God himself can remove him. No matter who put him on the position what counts is his work. If you have evidence he has sins then you have a case against him. Judging him just because he is from tigray would not fly with God. He is already there and as long as he is following the church rules and the people are not demanding his removal, there is no legal way to remove him. This is not politics. Tplf is already defeated. We dont have problems with individuals who did no crime

tarik wrote:
02 Feb 2023, 00:15
union wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 23:08
Brother Tarik,
This is not politics dude, This mozerfkkker is an agame from cursed-land-tigray aka he is also a terrorist-tplf cadre enemy of my Eritrea & amharas so what z fkkkk r u talking about? Who z ffkkkk r u threatning? I am tarik u mozerkkkkker i don't scare sh!t u idiot. Fkkkk u and ur agame mozerfkkkker fake pope, both of u go 2 hell mozerfkkker. This mozerfkkkker fake pope was elected by terrorist-tplf 2 b fake pope of ethiopia, so terrorist-tplf is dead, so why is he still a mozezerffking pope still? u think i am scared? Think again stupid. :roll:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Feb 2023, 20:38

This evil agame fake priest spy of terrorist-tplf is destroying ethiopia as we speak. He is z 1 who created z war between gallas vs amharas using z greek orthodox religion. :roll:

union
Member+

Post by union » 08 Feb 2023, 22:03

How is this Oromo vs Amara? The whole Ethiopia has mobilized as ONE unit! Even the Muslims and some protestants have joined it. Religion has no tribal boundaries.

Trabalism failed both the people and the so called leaders and it is gearing up to take all people down with it to hell. So the people now are holding onto God to save themselves, this is all people including Muslims and other Christians, they are gradually joining this. In the eyes of Tewahido all this drama by the devil was already predicted back thousands of years ago!

tarik wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 20:38
This evil agame fake priest spy of terrorist-tplf is destroying ethiopia as we speak. He is z 1 who created z war between gallas vs amharas using z greek orthodox religion. :roll: