Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Who is “wazzupdog”?

Post by euroland » 07 Dec 2022, 08:33

This overtly “anti-agame” guy smells none other than the Agame himself. The pretenders always start with over exaggerated anti Agame/Weyane to make believe by others they aren’t Weyane themselves. I have no doubt, this is the usual suspect, the low iq ethioash/Roman himself.

wazzupdog

Re: Who is “wazzupdog”?

Post by wazzupdog » 07 Dec 2022, 09:18

"euroland",

First of all the two accounts you sited belong to two different agames, Roman to Hawadian, and ethioash to TGAA.

Second of all I have been a participant of this forum on and off for over 4 years and I have shown nothing but contempt for the ethnofascist agames.

Third of all the only account I use is the one I have.

Last of all for someone who claims to be Eritrean you don't seem to have any problem advocating for the ethnic cleansing of Amharas from Oromia region, something H.E President Isaias Afwerki would condemn thoroughly. PIA has been telling the world many times over the years the pitfalls of tribal politics in Ethiopia. He told the midget Meles Satnawi to his face back in the day. Let's not forget that woyanus were doing everything under the sun to export their tribal politics into Eritrea using their surrogates. So, I find it very puzzling how somebody who claims to be from a country that advocates "one heart one people" would suggest every Ethiopian should live in their own ethnic enclaves? It's something that makes you go hmmmmmm

Zack

Post by Zack » 07 Dec 2022, 09:38

wazzupdog since when do eritreans concern themselves with Amharas being mistreated by gallas and what not. This does not even concern you . Amhara are tresppassing into The Galla land gallas have all right to remove the Amhara invaders from their land

the same way u chased the amhara away from asmara.

Dr Zackovich

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 07 Dec 2022, 09:52

One accuses me of being agame while the other, Eritrean. This is pure comedy.

Zack

Post by Zack » 07 Dec 2022, 10:02

I have no doubt that u are a short legged shabian ur cousin has doubts about that but not Dr Zackovich
u posses all the characteristics of a pure shabian

Dr Zackovich

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 07 Dec 2022, 10:16

Zack the agame says I am shabia Eritrean. "euroland" the supposed shabia Eritrean claims I am agame. Well, I have news for you two simpletons, I am neither agame nor shabia Eritrean. I am a proud Ethiopian who despises tribalism to the core. Take that to the bank.

Zack

Post by Zack » 07 Dec 2022, 10:22

what so u are not shabian u cant be amhara , Amhara dont tigrayans with passion only the short legged kebaassa hate the Tigrayasn with the passion the amhara hate woyane but not the tigrayans. U clearly hate tigrayans . if you are Tigrayan then ur an ethiopian then eurolander is right. So what are u tell us what is ur ethnic back ground. If you are an Ethipian i am from Hondorus

Dr Zackovich

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 07 Dec 2022, 10:28

Nah you are not from Honduras. Remember? You are from Djibouti.

Zack

Post by Zack » 07 Dec 2022, 10:40

I was being sarcastic my dear short legged shabian

Dr Zackovich

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 07 Dec 2022, 10:46

Don't tell me you are sarcasm/eden too? No wonder! That b*tch sees shabia in every critic of his tribalist woyanus.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 07 Dec 2022, 16:22

wazzupdog wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 10:16
Zack the agame says I am shabia Eritrean. "euroland" the supposed shabia Eritrean claims I am agame. Well, I have news for you two simpletons, I am neither agame nor shabia Eritrean. I am a proud Ethiopian who despises tribalism to the core. Take that to the bank.
I knew from day one that this dude ain't an eritrean but cynically posing as an eritrean to incite ethno civil war in ethiopia. The idiot should have known that eris wish all the best to ethiopians. The majority of Eris minus the mafia regime who is ruling them are against bloodshed in ethiopia.

Finally,

I like his confession, he told us that he is an ethiopian. Hats off to him.

Perhaps the next who may confess that he ain't an eritrean but orginally hails from Axum, Tigray could be AYTE DEQI ARAWIT.

Hey, we are in the time of confession.

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 07 Dec 2022, 16:32

Fake Kerenite real Entichowit,

I have never claimed to be someone I am not. I have always worn my Ethiopian identity as a badge of honor unlike you who tries to hide your agameness behind an Eritrean city. This is not the first time I have asserted my Ethiopianness.
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 7#p1347717