Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Educator

Muger's manager is kidnapped by Shene for a ten million Birr ransom

Post by Educator » 06 Oct 2022, 15:53

There is prosperity turning the country into a shifta land. The 4 Killo leader would say the security and safety of the population is not his responsibility. His word is like "I'm not your militiaman, you should be responsible for your own safety."

Satan Mamo Killo.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Muger's manager is kidnapped by Shene for a ten million Birr ransom

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Oct 2022, 16:21

Educator wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 15:53
There is prosperity turning the country into a shifta land. The 4 Killo leader would say the security and safety of the population is not his responsibility. His word is like "I'm not your militiaman, you should be responsible for your own safety."

Satan Mamo Killo.
"Educator",

Let me ask you a simple question that you can refer to "Mamo Killo" as well, I guess.

"Mamo Killo" told the people of Ambo area (just as an example) let me develop your region and make it attractive for others so that your children could have a better future, in what was dubbed ገበታ ለሃገር (Dine for your country) and launched a flagship project to develop a naturally gifted site of attraction on the Wonchi Crater Lake.

The mob of that region, in collaboration with those who were most probably envious deeply of the project from the onset, started to sabotage the work on the site, we don't hear much news coming from the activity and the status of the project by now.

If one is hell-bent on thwarting the development initiatives of one's own region, then don't you think saying "you should be responsible for your own safety" is more than warranted in your view?

This is just an example, there could be many more similar happenings in the country, which we can start listing.

Right

Re: Muger's manager is kidnapped by Shene for a ten million Birr ransom

Post by Right » 06 Oct 2022, 16:59

Stupid analysis.

Right now, what is happening in Ethiopia has never happened before not even under the Weyannies.

This PM is busy killing Amahara civilians, arresting journalists and spitting stinky propaganda.

Sebhat Nega- a notorious terrorist and a genocider is free to party in Addis.

Jawar Mohammed with blood socked hands is free to tour the world.

Zemene Kase, Tadiwos Tantu, Sisay Gobeze and many innocent journalists are in prison.

Brick head.