Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

ቀዳዳ ጋላ አብይ አህመድ የሚለውን እዪልኝማ!! Abiy Ahmed said "I would fight and die for America.”

Post by Wedi » 27 Sep 2022, 02:25

ቀዳዳ ጋላ አብይ አህመድ የሚለውን እዪልኝማ!! Abiy Ahmed said "I would fight and die for America.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“In the Iraq War, I fought with them,” he said. “I was the one who would send intelligence from this part of the world to the N.S.A., on Sudan and Yemen and Somalia. The N.S.A. knows me. I would fight and die for America.”
Did a Nobel Peace Laureate Stoke a Civil War?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... -civil-war

Wedi
Member+

Re: ቀዳዳ ጋላ አብይ አህመድ የሚለውን እዪልኝማ!! Abiy Ahmed said "I would fight and die for America.”

Post by Wedi » 27 Sep 2022, 04:53

አንዳርጋቸው ጽጌ አሜርካ ዘምቸ የአሜሪካን ባንዲራ አቃጥላለሁ እያ የለበት ሁኔታ ነው፡፡ አብይ አህመድ ደሞ ከአሜሪካ ጎን ቆሜ ለአሜሪካ እዋጋለሁ እያለ ያለበት ሁኔታ ነው፡፡

አቶ አንዳርጋቸው እና አቶ አብይ አህመድ ስለ አሜሪካ የሚያደርጉትን ጦርነት ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ሊጀምሩ ነው ማለት ነው? ግራ ገባን እኮ!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

አቶ አንዳርጋቸው የአሜሪካን ባንዲራ አቃጥላለሁ ያለበትን ቪድዮ ያላችሁ እስኪ አካፍሉን?

tekeba

Re: ቀዳዳ ጋላ አብይ አህመድ የሚለውን እዪልኝማ!! Abiy Ahmed said "I would fight and die for America.”

Post by tekeba » 27 Sep 2022, 06:58

Wedi mother fuxcker whom are you trying to fool except yourself Axgame, wedaki society

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Sep 2022, 07:33

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Educator on 27 Sep 2022, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 27 Sep 2022, 08:15

Revelations wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 07:09
Revelations thank you very much for the link!! :lol: :lol:

Right

Post by Right » 27 Sep 2022, 08:27

Exposed and left naked.
Speaking of Andy Tsigie, you can’t burn the US flag and collect pension and housing subsidy in the UK. That is not how it works. Andy is a British citizen pretending to be an Ethiopian patriot. Hey he makes a little bit out of it, $30mil.
Speaking of the 7th king, he told Ethiopians and the world “no more” and then on his knee’s in front of Feltman, he swore his allegiance with the US.
And they called him “Ataturk” and “MINILYK”.
It is a clowns show.

Right

Post by Right » 27 Sep 2022, 08:44

Tekeba,

Here is what Abiye Ahmed said in his own words:

“I would fight and die for America.”

No need to rant. He said it loud and clear. Well, if you are stupid then that is something we can’t help.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 27 Sep 2022, 09:14

Ante erasih dedeb neh, yih [ deleted ] ( insect life cycle) yemiyawerwun ende Qum neger yemitanafisew. New woyis attention feligeh new?

Right

Post by Right » 27 Sep 2022, 12:09

Tolch,
He told Ethiopians “no more America” and he turned around and said to Americans “He will fight to death for America” just like Americans.
And he is the PM of Ethiopia.
A pattern of con job in the Abiye world.
The 7th king is naked and once you are exposed it is a matter of time before you get deposed. you have every reason to be angry.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 27 Sep 2022, 12:59

Isn't this the worst of it? He is saying "Westerners don't want to send their sons to war. I can supply Ethiopians for the job."
Over dinner, at a long table by a swimming pool, we listened as Abiy spoke about how Ethiopia could be useful to its allies. For one thing, he suggested, Ethiopia could “fight their wars” for them. He had noticed that Westerners no longer seemed eager to send their sons into combat, but Ethiopians were good fighters, he said, and did not have the same qualms.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 27 Sep 2022, 14:06

.” When I leave office, I am one hundred per cent sure—one hundred per cent sure—that millions of Ethiopians will cry,” he said. “They will not say, ‘Oh, we are happy he left.’ You will see it. People will see what I left.” Abiy Ahmed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 27 Sep 2022, 14:14

Tiago wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 14:06
.” When I leave office, I am one hundred per cent sure—one hundred per cent sure—that millions of Ethiopians will cry,” he said. “They will not say, ‘Oh, we are happy he left.’ You will see it. People will see what I left.” Abiy Ahmed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
አልሰማ ብለን ነው እንጅ አብይ አህነድ እኮ ብዙ "ጂኒ" የሰፈረበት እብድ እንደሆነ ስብሃት ነጋ ነግሮን ነበር!! :oops:

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Sep 2022, 15:02

Isn't that the definition of merchant of death. He is not just Mamo Killo but satan too. In fact, he told the people the war with Woyanes was a training. Now we know the training is to get his men ready for sell. Short path to prosperity.
Revelations wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 12:59
Isn't this the worst of it? He is saying "Westerners don't want to send their sons to war. I can supply Ethiopians for the job."
Over dinner, at a long table by a swimming pool, we listened as Abiy spoke about how Ethiopia could be useful to its allies. For one thing, he suggested, Ethiopia could “fight their wars” for them. He had noticed that Westerners no longer seemed eager to send their sons into combat, but Ethiopians were good fighters, he said, and did not have the same qualms.