Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

What can Greater Tigray learn from Greater Serbia?

Post by justo » 13 Aug 2022, 05:21

Listen to these geniuses, I wish Eritrean scholars would compile, document and annotate every such talk from the TPLF, the other Tigray political parties, individuals, formal and informal medial outlets. We don't need to debate them or respond to their medial outcries, we only need to document and annotate the outcries. I hope there are Eritrean institutions already doing this.

The adjective "Greater" describing a country, a nation, a people, is what we call fascism in political science.

The guy also echoes what others here and there are saying, "Tigray territory is not enough for Tigray people"

When a country, a nation, a people start thinking that its geographic territory is not enough for its people, "lebensraum" as Greater Germany used to call it, it is a recipe for self-imposed disaster. Ask Serbia, Germany, Somalia, three countries with a recent "Greater" prefix to their name.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: What can Greater Tigray learn from Greater Serbia?

Post by TesfaNews » 13 Aug 2022, 06:03

The Agames dont like living in Agamestan they love living in Gondar, Shewa Addis Ababa, and Asmara they dont like their kilil

The Tembiens also don’t like their god given Awraja they desire to live in Welkayt Gondar Armachiho and Dembia

The Tigrayans are the true Sefari Neftegnas

[/qoute]

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Aug 2022, 11:09

Serbia was the largest province, and the Serbs were a dominant majority in the former Yugoslavia. The agame are more like the Kosovo minority, whose tiny country continues to be administered by the UN following the break up of Yugoslavia. Yes, UNMIK, The United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo, still exists today, 30 years after Kosovo declared its independence. :P :P

justo

Post by justo » 13 Aug 2022, 11:20

Fiyameta wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 11:09
Serbia was the largest province, and the Serbs were a dominant majority in the former Yugoslavia. The agame are more like the Kosovo minority, whose tiny country continues to be administered by the UN following the break up of Yugoslavia. Yes, UNMIK, The United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo, still exists today, 30 years after Kosovo declared its independence. :P :P
I agree, comparing them to Serbia is giving them undue importance that they do not deserve. They are more like Kosovo, the only difference being Kosovo unllke Tigray is not talking about a Greater Kosovo agenda.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Aug 2022, 11:33

The world is poorly designed. But copying nature helps.biomimicry

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Aug 2022, 12:53

justo wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 05:21
Listen to these geniuses, I wish Eritrean scholars would compile, document and annotate every such talk from the TPLF, the other Tigray political parties, individuals, formal and informal medial outlets. We don't need to debate them or respond to their medial outcries, we only need to document and annotate the outcries. I hope there are Eritrean institutions already doing this.
Brother Justo,

I just love these geniuses......their overwhelming erudition is beyond my little brain can handle. :lol:

I do agree though they would be a large source of info for Anthropologists, sociologists, psychologists.....even for politicians and policy-makers, since these archives would give you a glimpse into the mindset of these people. Here is one for today : ሞይታ እንዳሃለወት ብህይወት ትነብረሉ subatomic random event ኣሎ! 8)
Please wait, video is loading...

justo

Post by justo » 13 Aug 2022, 19:07

quindibu wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 12:53
justo wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 05:21
Brother Justo,

I just love these geniuses......their overwhelming erudition is beyond my little brain can handle. :lol:

I do agree though they would be a large source of info for Anthropologists, sociologists, psychologists.....even for politicians and policy-makers, since these archives would give you a glimpse into the mindset of these people. Here is one for today : ሞይታ እንዳሃለወት ብህይወት ትነብረሉ subatomic random event ኣሎ! 8)
Please wait, video is loading...
Bro quindibu
Actually, there was a ሞይታ እንዳሃለወት ብህይወት ትነብረሉ ambiguous Tigray reality in Ethiopia that was reduced to a certain ሞይታ once Eritrea entered the arena and busted wide opened Schrodinger's box