Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Who is Tarik?

Post by euroland » 06 Jul 2022, 16:37

Tarik aka Wedi aka Tesfanews aka JudgementDay1234 is a half casted, whose father is perhaps the Ex Derg soldier and whose mom is from “unknown” ethnic of Ethiopian (I have my guess where she could be from but I rather say nothing at this time). He was born in destitute area of Asmara, Geza Berhanu and raised in Sudan camps.

He has a strong feeling of “Ethiopiawinet” due to his blood line but also has some feeling toward the country where he was born, Eritrea where he lost his baby teeth playing ball, made of Ox’s bladder. Nonetheless, Tarik has a deep hate to the leadership of the Eritrean government; this could be a result of his dad’s death in the front line in the hands of the Shaebia fighters. Tarik want us to believe he is from a small village of Eritrea, a few km outside Asmara and repeatedly identify himself with a divisive reginal name in order to create a divisive among the Eritrean society. I hope Mr. Tarki doesn’t spend another 10 years here pretending to be what he isn’t.
Last edited by euroland on 06 Jul 2022, 19:28, edited 2 times in total.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Who is Tarki?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 16:42

I have been wondering too. I remember a while back, he pretty much insulted every Eritrean on here and said that he is the only ''pure Eritrean'' here and that every other Eritrean was mixed/agame/or whatever. He talks about Ethiopia non-stop, more than he talks about Eritrea. Also, he has in the past insulted Pres. Isayas and now, or recently, he acts as if he's a supporter of Pres. Isayas.
He also said tigrayans and Eritreans should unite to fight both TPLF and Shabia, which means he basically wants Tigrayans to help overthrow Shabia and install a puppet regime in Asmara.
He has a clear agenda though, or multiple agendas:

Incite hatred between Amhara's and Oromo's.
Incite hatred between Eritreans and Oromo's.
Blame Oromo's for everything.
Blame Tigrayans-which I don't necessarily care for, but it could be his way of throwing people off his trail, because he tries way too hard to make it seem that he hates Tigrayans.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Jul 2022, 17:27

His mission is the same as Belaynesh; unlike Belaynesh, tarik is playing “Eritrean” while Belaynesh is “Amara”. Regardless, their goal is the same; attempt to create divisions among the Ethiopia ethnics as well as creating hate between Eritreans and Ethiopians.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 17:51

Z same idiot with 3 accounts talking 2 himself. Euroland Aka sadaacha macca Aka tekeba. U r an idiot 4 real. Grow up some u talk 2 me u newbie moran fake politician. ይርዳአኻ፡ቆልዓ።ياقبي وحيوان واحد. :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 Jul 2022, 17:57

You low IQ :lol: :lol: :lol:

You must be akale. You hate Tarik because he is Hamassen. Esayas deals with both. That is why you will see people that hate Esayas the most are akales

euroland wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 16:37
Tarik aka Wedi aka Tesfanews aka JudgementDay1234 is a half casted, whose father is perhaps the Ex Derg soldier and whose mom is from “unknown” ethnic of Ethiopian (I have my guess where she could be from but I rather say nothing at this time). He was born in destitute area Asmara, Geza Beehanu and raised in Sudan camps.

He has a strong feeling of “Ethiopiawinet” due to his blood line but also has some feeling toward the country where he was born, Eritrea where he lost his baby teeth playing ball, made of Ox’s bladder. Nonetheless, Tarik has a deep hate to the leadership of the Eritrean government; this could be a result of his dad’s death in the front line in the hands of the Shaebia fighters. Tarik want us to believe he is from a small village of Eritrea, a few km outside Asmara and repeatedly identify himself with a divisive reginal name in order to create a divisive among the Eritrean society. I hope Mr. Tarki doesn’t spend another 10 years here pretending to be what he isn’t.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 18:16

tarik wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 17:51
Z same idiot with 3 accounts talking 2 himself. Euroland Aka sadaacha macca Aka tekeba. U r an idiot 4 real. Grow up some u talk 2 me u newbie moran fake politician. ይርዳአኻ፡ቆልዓ።ياقبي وحيوان واحد. :lol:

Liars think everyone must be liars like them. To liars, honest people are rare. So, you think everyone else is a liar like you are.
Just because you and your Agame allies have multiple accounts [you=judgementday 1234, wedi, and probably others], and your agame allies [union=noble agame, right, formerly=present]; doesn't mean that everyone else has other accounts.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 06 Jul 2022, 18:37

Euroland, SEBA ASTEHANE. I have been saying for a long time that he is pure Axgame. He is digital woyane. He is so much obsessed insulting Abiy. What the fucxk is his business if he is Eritrean. He has serious low self esteem.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Jul 2022, 18:46

:shock: :? Belaynesh

How do “Amare from Gonder” ( :shock: ) know all these? :lol:

Agamew,
Because you have a brain a size of peanuts, you are yet again exposing yourself as an agame from the south of the border. No real Amara nor other Ethiopians would even know the old Eritrean regional names unless one is agame who uses to divide Eritreans as they did in Ethiopia.
You and Tarik have a lot in common; you both are fathered by Ex Derg soldiers dadds; both grew up in the destitute part of Asmara where Derg soldiers roam around to fine a quick and cheap Agame Ho. You both are pretenders and lastly, you hate your own identity.

union wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 17:57

You must be akale. You hate Tarik because he is Hamassen. Esayas deals with both. That is why you will see people that hate Esayas the most are akales

euroland wrote:
Tarik aka Wedi aka Tesfanews aka JudgementDay1234 is a half casted, whose father is perhaps the Ex Derg soldier and whose mom is from “unknown” ethnic of Ethiopian (I have my guess where she could be from but I rather say nothing at this time). He was born in destitute area Asmara, Geza Beehanu and raised in Sudan camps.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 18:52

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 18:16
tarik wrote:

Liars think everyone must be liars like them. To liars, honest people are rare. So, you think everyone else is a liar like you are.
Just because you and your Agame allies have multiple accounts [you=judgementday 1234, wedi, and probably others], and your agame allies [union=noble agame, right, formerly=present]; doesn't mean that everyone else has other accounts.
Sadacha aka euoland moran why r u talking 2 ur self idiot? :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Jul 2022, 18:53

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 18:16
tarik wrote:

Yap, like you stated, tarik and present (the old Belaynesh) always accuse other people of the same shallow trick of using multiple names. Funny how the only one came in defense of tarik Tigraway is another Tigraway, the low IQ union lol. I guess when your village boy is attacked, don’t be a spectator, join the fry

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 19:01

tekeba wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 18:37
Euroland, SEBA ASTEHANE. I have been saying for a long time that he is pure Axgame. He is digital woyane. He is so much obsessed insulting Abiy. What the fucxk is his business if he is Eritrean. He has serious low self esteem.
tekeba aka euroland aka sadacha mecca r z same idiot person. :lol:

Last edited by tarik on 06 Jul 2022, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 06 Jul 2022, 19:03

Tarik, mother fuxcer red handed wedi shxermuta sahsah axgame

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 19:08

Euroland, you said it right bro. They think that because they are liars, who have multiple accounts, that everyone else must be doing the same thing. When in reality, the agames are the only ones known for having multiple accounts; while Amara's, Oromo's and Eritreans are the honest folks who only have the 1 account.
Tarik has already been caught for being judgementday1234, when a while back, he forgot to log in as tarik, and was logged in as judgementday 1234 and posted something thinking that he was tarik. He quickly deleted it, but it was up long enough for many others here, to remember it.
So that is for sure. Tarik=Judgementday1234, the same way that 2 plus 2=4. Wedi is obvious too. He may use other accounts too, who knows. But for sure, without a doubt, tarik=judgementday1234=wedi.
He also tries to divide the Eritreans by saying weird stuff like ''hamassien can't be trusted,'' and ''we need mensae leader,'' etc etc, which is what agames do to Ethiopians, try to divide us.
What true Eritrean would work to divide his own people? Makes no sense.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 06 Jul 2022, 19:13

Tarik anbesa wedi erey jigna, ignores these three clout seeking immature eritreans wanna be.

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 Jul 2022, 19:20

You must be a naive person to think Ethiopians' views have not been modified, it infact it have modified but not altered. We still stand for brothership!! We will never change that!!

We tried to bring everyone together and live in harmony, our history shows that very well, even if you look at our recent history from 12 century on, we fought to preserve our people from the outsides in all three fronts, Somaliland, Sudan and Mitswa. We did our best, and we did a great job defending the vast territory of the core motherland!!

Now the fighting features have changed cource to a higher complexity and from within. We have to now know about everyone's business. The number of Ethiopians with such capability has increased simultaneously in the last 20 years or so. When the time comes it will be put to practice, and to some extent though we are already untlizing our extensive human resources who possess those capabilities. As a result Amara is at a better place which will secure the future of Ethiopia. That is why we see the healthy partnership we currently have with the Eritrean government who also is able to foresee the future events unfold and identified the key parameters to be undertaken in order to secure a better future for all people. So understanding each other very well based on the truth will take us very far as it did up to now. Believe it or not, out of thousands and thousands of Amaras who lived in and out of Eritrea for over 30 years as arbegnas now are heavily involved in various issue pertaining the recent collaboration with the Eritrean government and people.
euroland wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 18:46
:shock: :? Belaynesh

How do “Amare from Gonder” ( :shock: ) know all these? :lol:

Agamew,
Because you have a brain a size of peanuts, you are yet again exposing yourself as an agame from the south of the border. No real Amara nor other Ethiopians would even know the old Eritrean regional names unless one is agame who uses to divide Eritreans as they did in Ethiopia.
You and Tarik have a lot in common; you both are fathered by Ex Derg soldiers dadds; both grew up in the destitute part of Asmara where Derg soldiers roam around to fine a quick and cheap Agame Ho. You both are pretenders and lastly, you hate your own identity.

union wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 17:57

euroland wrote:

Last edited by union on 06 Jul 2022, 19:26, edited 2 times in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Jul 2022, 19:22

Sadacha brother
You got to give to these two low IQ agames, tarik and Belaynesh for their love of good music though; Tarik loves to dig in to a beautiful Eritrean cultural musics while the Amara wannabe Agame Belaynesh/present/Nobel Agame/union/Right…loves to post nice cultural Amharic musics as well. Although their goal is to convince others what they are Eritrean (on tarik’s case) and Amara (on Belaynesh’s case); they think by posting a respective musics from the identity they claim to be, people would accept them as theirs. Inferiority complex at its best.

BTW: don’t feel that you are not represented; you have AbebeB (know as Ye Mekelew Oromo) and Masud agames as “Oromo” pretenders as well. :lol: do they have good Oromigna music taste as well?

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Who is Tarik?

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 19:34

"አቲ ገዛና ዓቢ ህድሞ፣ከም በዓል ዩሮላንድ-ሳዳቃማካ-ተኸባ ዝኣመሰሉ ቱኻን ቁንጪን መሊኦሞ ኣለው ገና" ከንጽርየኩም ኢና ኣንቱም ደቂ 40 ዓጋመ ቆንዳፋት። ንሕና ደቂ መቦቆል አርትራውያን። ናይ ግዘ ሕቶ አዩ።

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 20:22

Euroland, yeah the two agames tarik and union, try their very best to convince others that they are what they *claim* to be. Can't lie, their effort is good, if only they used it for good and not to lie, deceive people, be evil, etc. They aren't very convincing and they always expose their own lies, but their effort is consistent. A for effort, F for their failure to convince anyone but themselves.
If they believed that their cause and their arguments, were true and had some kind of substance, they would not need to lie and could be their true agame or mixed selves [in the case of tarik, who is probably half eritrean half some ethiopian ethnic group because of a derg soldier stationed in eritrea who is his father].

Oh no doubt, the Agame cyber trolls have tried to pretend to be from all groups, including Oromo. The good thing is, they've stopped, and I am happy about that, because I don't want liars and deceivers associated with my nation.
Funny thing is, Tarik just commented as one of his accounts, Judgementday1234 on here, praising himself, LOL wow, how sad/low can one be?
Sad state of affairs for them, indeed. Pretenders and liars are always apparent, though, so they are only deceive themselves.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Jul 2022, 20:47

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 20:22
Euroland, yeah the two agames tarik and union, try their very best to convince others that they are what they *claim* to be. Can't lie, their effort is good, if only they used it for good and not to lie, deceive people, be evil, etc. They aren't very convincing and they always expose their own lies, but their effort is consistent. A for effort, F for their failure to convince anyone but themselves.
If they believed that their cause and their arguments, were true and had some kind of substance, they would not need to lie and could be their true agame or mixed selves [in the case of tarik, who is probably half eritrean half some ethiopian ethnic group because of a derg soldier stationed in eritrea who is his father].

Oh no doubt, the Agame cyber trolls have tried to pretend to be from all groups, including Oromo. The good thing is, they've stopped, and I am happy about that, because I don't want liars and deceivers associated with my nation.
Funny thing is, Tarik just commented as one of his accounts, Judgementday1234 on here, praising himself, LOL wow, how sad/low can one be?
Sad state of affairs for them, indeed. Pretenders and liars are always apparent, though, so they are only deceive themselves.
Sadacha aka euroland aka tekeba, u just keep talking 2 urself, but z reality is ur stupid galla abiy will fall and amharas will rule ethiopia and we pure blood Eritreans will help them deal with it u half galla monkey tigray tigrinya baztard.

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 Jul 2022, 20:52

:lol: :lol:

Get that wahabi Islamic oromia sadacha :lol:
tarik wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 20:47
Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 20:22

Sadacha aka euroland aka tekeba, u just keep talking 2 urself, but z reality is ur stupid galla abiy will fall and amharas will rule ethiopia and we pure blood Eritreans will help them deal with it u half galla monkey tigray tigrinya baztard.