Justice Seeker

ጡብ ስበይተይ ናተይ ዲዩ ናይ ወደይ...

Post by Justice Seeker » 03 Jul 2022, 02:32

[ሓማሼን]:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: ጡብ ስበይተይ ናተይ ዲዩ ናይ ወደይ...

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 03 Jul 2022, 02:55

almaze & coalition of aliases,

Dont worry about beautiful/real woman of Eritrea.

Instead worry about your TPLF/tigray who falsely cried rape after incurring tremendous losses on the battlefield

(If google translated correctly for me :mrgreen: )
ጓል ኣንስተይቲ ትግራይ

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 22:33

What does the "T" in TPLF really stand for??...when it is willing to bend for USAIDs & any donor/donations 🌹🌹...Keda'at TPLF.

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 03 Jul 2022, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 03 Jul 2022, 03:26

C beyond wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 03:02
I am jealous of Eritrean woman and angry at Eritrean men for not desiring my TPLF/agame ace...

I am mad at this beautiful/real Eritrean woman for having a better physique than me...

I think you meant to sing the song starting at 2:46...ichi lij man le'telat
:mrgreen:

In the past 20-30 years TPLF/agame kids & their parents learned clean standard Tigrinya by watching pirated Eri-Tv and other pirated Eritrean media/music...before that majority of tigray/agame spoke Amharic. Then these thieves got bolder and tried to claim the newly learned language standard as their own and boldly began to steal/copy every Eritrean history/culture/customs/music/styles and repackage/present it as their own without shame.

While in the past 4years since TPLF declared their defacto independence from Ethiopia, their use of Amharic media/programming more than quadrupled(x4)...and in the process they indirectly taught many others to improve their Amharic or learn Amharic just to follow all their lies/communications. :shock:

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 03 Jul 2022, 03:49

Hazega/Tsazega, Consider nothing to be important. If you continue to become agitated at this rate, you may soon lose left-brain function. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 03 Jul 2022, 04:33

C beyond wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 03:49
Hazega/Tsazega, Consider nothing to be important. If you continue to become agitated at this rate, you may soon lose left-brain function. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Keep your ill wishes for me to yourself.

I just had time for the BS/smoke today and was chasing you around in your multiple threads/posts for my own entertainment :mrgreen: ...but i could have been more productive with my time/thoughts/actions.

Anyways here is a joke for you...
Some ethiopian friends told me that when they like a girl in their village they gave them or threw lemons at them...so one day i saw a lovely ethiopian woman and i threw a grapefruit at her but accidentally hit her head (the gesture didnt go over well). Another day i saw a lovely TPLF/agame woman and i threw quunti at her and that went well and she invited me to her cuunti :mrgreen: