Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Why Eritreans do care, if Dr. Abiy send them congratulation or not!

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2022, 13:13

It is in Dr. Abiy interest not to send them congratulation because this is like Italy sending congratulation on our Adwa celebration

so if Eritrean want friendship with Ethiopian they must change May 24 day instead of independent date to friendship date ... this way they have to show us they moving on. as we moving on...

look Dr.Abiy told the president to write congratulation.. what did she did she wrote all letter in cap latter (capital letter) that indicate she was as hell us it get... writing that stupid letter...
Last edited by Ethoash on 27 May 2022, 16:27, edited 2 times in total.

Cigar

Re: Why Er. care if Dr, Abiy send them congratulation or not!. Er r must change the May 24 day .. if they want friendshi

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2022, 14:21

We are crying that instead of president senile Biden his Secretary of State Blinden aka Blinken sent his half baked congratulation in the name of the ‘police state of the world’ aka the USA.
Man, shut the fu’ck up. We don’t give a damn who wish us good or bad.
Remember we are the best friends of ourselves. Congratulating each other is what we are made off.

sesame
Member+

Re: Why Eritreans r. care if Dr, Abiy send them congratulation or not!

Post by sesame » 26 May 2022, 14:33

AgameAsh,

The question is what is eating your internals. Eritrea's 31 independence day has totally unnerved you. It is to be expected, of course, as the contrast between the Eritrean euphoria and Agame distress cannot be greater. We celebrate while agames suffer deep depression as they realize that they have been totally vanquished. Debrestion's appeal to Eritreans to save Agame arse must be adding to humiliation. Wasn't the idiot blustering two weeks ago that the TDF rag-tag militia will break the siege! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2022, 14:47

Do you see Abiy or Biden or who ever the fu’ck is in this video who is congratulating the Eritrean people.
Bleed your twisted agames heart and die of envy you scum bag.
Go disappear like you did the other time after you empty bravado…..agames know the art of war and your empty fukerra if Eritrea loses the war…..it is a winner take all crap.
Man you doing the same stupid sh’it when you are in a very, very bad position. Much worse than when you were trying to play your agame reverse elementary psychology.
It is funny from all the medium smart agames, you have to say such.
Go, get lost you said the same thing before and come back and tell us that you told us so.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2022, 15:13

in Ethiopian one weeding is much bigger then one independent celebration in Eritrea be it in London or Eritrea sad people

don't forget part two of this weeding where every language song are celebrated .. mind u in Eritrean independent day only one language song that means those 8 group of ethnic are not happy with Eritrean independent day or they don't want to be part of this singularity of nation building assimilation of language

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 26 May 2022, 15:25

Agame identity changes with the winds. Ardent Tigaryans are now pretending to be Ardent Ethiopians. Such uncertainty about their identity has resulted in a very confused people. Why then did they sacrifice over 500,000 lives? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 May 2022, 14:52

sesame wrote:
26 May 2022, 15:25
Agame identity changes with the winds. Ardent Tigaryans are now pretending to be Ardent Ethiopians. Such uncertainty about their identity has resulted in a very confused people. Why then did they sacrifice over 500,000 lives? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr. Sesame Bagel,

differentiate between Amhara and Ethiopia .. Golden are Ethiopians but not Amhara ... the Golden will kick the Amhara out of Ethipoia and the golden live with the rest of Ethiopians because the Golden are the one who build Ethiopia they will not go from their investment they r not idiot like u ..

in 1991 .. when u have to colonized the whole Ethiopia u choice only Eritre and u left .. u force u to leave .. u could have kicked the Amhara out who make trouble for everyone no u choice piece of the pizza and u left instead of owning the whole pizza ... the golden outsmart that is why u hate them .. they still will outsmart u just wait ....

i know u will feel proud because u win over Golden because u fight unfair 10 to one fight .. this time around it is mano a mano..............

like all ways i don't believe in war , but it is in hand of Eritrea to stop the war and return to peace..1. get the hell out of Golden 2. pay war kassa

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 27 May 2022, 15:48

Ethotrash, once again you write in your ESL elementry English. Motha, I have told you time and again your qomal a'ss should not experiment in here with the language and matters you have no knowldge of. " Why Eritreans are care?" what the [deleted] is is sh'it ? Why Eritreans do care ? should be the question. Regardless of that, you are an imbecile, illiterate and an a'sshole, better yet a whole as's you are. So [deleted].get, I have a simple question to your qomal 66 IQ Agame As's. How many Aid trucks have the Chigray aka cursed land recieved so far ? how less is that from the WFP alotted to your kilil ?
have your qomal, Abaq mother and your family eaten anything today ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
would not that be a greater concern for you right this minute instead talking about sh'it that you have no knowledge of.
you need to hide ander a rock like you've done before. I promise you no one, I mean nobody misses beggars, cheaters , qomalat and most of all illiterate imbeciles. :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 May 2022, 16:32

lil kogne wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:48
Ethotrash, once again you write in your ESL elementry English. Motha, I have told you time and again your qomal a'ss should not experiment in here with the language and matters you have no knowldge of. " Why Eritreans are care?" what the [deleted] is is sh'it ? Why Eritreans do care ?
u see phd, ill kogne,

u correct me i corrected and i thank you for that in fact u r the only one who correct me this way i learn otherwise how i learn .. i have no shame to learn .. now to my point

what the hell u care if dR. abiy wish u good wish or not? answer only this if u want me to answer your question then u should start another blog this blog is only one subject u can't hoodwink ... make my word we are coming to Assmara. u want to avoid that then u get the hell out of Ethiopia and pay war kassa and never ever come back...

now enjoy out sister nation free trade zone .. now tell why Ethiopia or Dr. Abiy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed u?

lil kogne

Re: Why Eritreans do care, if Dr. Abiy send them congratulation or not!

Post by lil kogne » 27 May 2022, 23:34

Ethotrash, One thing to know as far as I am concerned , i do not give a rat's a'ss if Abby send or not a congratulation message. Although, the message was sent by Demeke and the prime minister. The point is we Eritreans like to work with our neighbors as we did work with your Qomalat Junta to achieve our purposes and for mutual benefit. That been said, we found the Amharas to be Noble people who says what they do and do what they say unlike you backstabbers Agame. Most of all we depend in our power and unity. And at this juncture our Motto is we'll work even with the devil to destroy you Agames once and for all.
About you Chicken legs and Chichen brain, illiterate starvin Marvin coming to Asmara, Our forefathers said it all, He who does things, does it quietly and does not advertise !! to bring it down to your dumb a'ss level, it is BRING it Stop SINGING it !!!
we are shaking in our boots for the ill trained qomalat junta militia are coming to defeat us. Ethotrash, I believe our border land has been barren for a while , the farms has not been ploughed and needs badly some fertilizer and that is where you come to dye and fertilzed our land charge free. KKKKK

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 May 2022, 09:35

duplicate deleted
Last edited by Ethoash on 28 May 2022, 11:08, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 May 2022, 09:35

lil kogne wrote:
27 May 2022, 23:34

Most of all we depend in our power and unity. And at this juncture our Motto is we'll work even with the devil to destroy you Agames once and for all...
I have to Question based on the above statement ... if u want peace with your next door neighbor, how u going to achieve that if your motto is you work with the devil to destroy the Golden once and for all. you see the Golden will not seat and wait for u to destroy them hence they will fight you to fight you tooth and nail... hence u will get on peace to achieve all the dream you listed.

u want peace then u have to pull out your army out of Ethiopia second you have to pay war kassa.. do this u will have peace .. otherwise if u start war then don't cry until the game is over.. from now on it is mano a mano no fano or fed coming to save you ... you will be by yourself hence that is why i am telling u TDF is coming home to remove mama ISSU.

it is waste of time to talk to you because we r talking in circle.. u want TDF to stop the war. but you will not leave their land, and you will not pay war kassa... how in hell this work.. yes, war have it is own cost, u can't say you destroy the golden city and say let us stop the war, no way ... u have to make golden city a whole ... pay kassa get the hell out then u talk any thing less is uncivilized....

ስውዬው ቤተስቦች ህን ገድሎ ቤት ህን አቅጥሎ ፣ ንብረት ህን ዘርፎ ።።።።።ከዝያ በኋላ ጥል ምን ያረጋል እንታረቅ እንደማለት ነው። ተበዳዩውን መካስ አለብህ። የፈለገኸው ምክን ያት መደርደር ትችላለህ ትግሬዎች አስመራ መጥተው አስመራን ረሚም ካረጉ በኋላ ፣ ጌታቹሁን ይሳያስ ከስልጣን ካወረዱ በኋላ ፣ አስብን ካስገነጠሉ በኋላ ከዚያ በኋላ ስላም እናወርድ ይሆናል። ግን የስሜን አጋሜዎች መቀሌን ረሚም አርገው ተው ጦርነት ይቅርባቹ ማለት ከቂልነት በላይ ቂልነት ነው። ደግሞ የሚገርመው ነገር ትንሽ እፍረት የላቹሁም ደግ ነገር እንዳረጋቹሁ ረሚም አርግናቹሁ ብላቹሁ ትፎክራላቹ፣ አሁንም ረሚም እናረጋቹዋለን ትላላቹሁ ታድያ ምን አንቦቀበቃቹሁ።

የአገሬ ስው ጨዋ መሳይ ይላል።

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 28 May 2022, 10:48

There you go again Ethotrash. I've said that before we learnt the hard way that you Agames are one kind of Animal which can not be civilized no matter what kind of handling or care you are given. For that you are not considered to be a trustworthy people and not considered humans let alone neighbors. This you need to be eradicated by any means possible. That should sum it all no ifs or buts.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 May 2022, 11:14

lil kogne wrote:
28 May 2022, 10:48
There you go again Ethotrash. I've said that before we learnt the hard way that you Agames are one kind of Animal which can not be civilized no matter what kind of handling or care you are given. For that you are not considered to be a trustworthy people and not considered humans let alone neighbors. This you need to be eradicated by any means possible. That should sum it all no ifs or buts.
Ato ill kogne,

i agree with u 1000,000% that the golden is considered to be a trustworthy people and not considered humans let alone neighbors. This you need to be eradicated by any means possible. i agree with your statement

my question is totally different .. since u r bent on eradicating the golden , then this give the golden right to eradicate u first ..
now if u understand this logic can u agree with me that the golden have the right to come to Assmara and eradicate u and remove president for life forever...

you will never answer this but all the forum know how stupid you Eritrean look. saying we eradicate u but don't eradicate us... that is why i am telling it is waste of time the only thing left for TDF to do is come to homeland and remove your king and destory your city so u can build your city instead of training war game in empty stomach.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 May 2022, 11:46

Ethioarse the dumb a”ss, illiterate adghi, didn’t you warn us (actually was an empty threat to stop us from fu’cking you up) and told us winner will take it all.
And since we destroyed instead of saying ok you destroyed us and you take the win, you vanished from the site and here you are saying the same crap.
Yes we will not rest until we completely destroy your woyane and any agame who supports it.
Now rather than warning us and do not complain when woyane destroys us, we are inviting you to dare cross our border.
Remeber the 17 days it took us to destroy in behalf of the Ethiopian govt, all was done crossing in your barren tigray. Your militia didn’t even try to dare cross our border. We did.
So if we can cross your border and destroy you, you really yet again believe your rag tag militia will dare to cross our border.
Why don’t you sit yiur a’ss and just read people’s comments instead of vomiting crap which like the last time we forced you to eat your vomit?
Stop your empty fulerra, come dare us.
We are inviting you. You don’t have to remind us that you might come.
They are two different things.
Put up or shut the fu’ck up.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 May 2022, 12:06

Ato Cigar,

warring is part of the war, we give u a choice to live in peace, 1, get the hell out of Ethiopia 2. pay kassa .. if u refused to do so then you are authorized us to come to homeland and remove issu and make u landlocked ...unlike u war for golden is the last resort we don't just start war. we want to avoid the war by any means hence Golden give u a chance to avoid war and to achieve peace for your people by paying up war kassa,

while u sit in ur UBER telling me to go to war is liking playing with the Eritrean people blood . u have no risk for yourself and u want the Eritrean people to pay for ur grandstanding....

my question is very simple since u destroy Golden city .. do u think TDF have the right to come and destroy Assmara city..

i didn't ask u if TDF have power to do this or not all i ask you is the logic . since u destroy my city now do i have the right to destroy your city..

i didn't ask u if TDF have gut or not to cross your border but logically does TDF God given right to do what u do to them ..

i didn't ask u who is going to win this second round war, all i want to know is it is only fair for TDF to come and destroy Assmara city.. not today even after 100 years later do they have the right to revenge what u did to them.. i thought this is very simple question but it look like pulling tooth from lion.

by the way u guy have no lion why then u call yourself lion what a loser, what a waste what a people

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 May 2022, 13:01

Ethioarse dumb a’ss agame, there is no logic in war. We will destroy every living thing in tigray including your shermu’tta mom and every funfun agame.
You with the help of your masters did destroy the Eritreans hearts and lives in the past 20 years. If you have the power or ability, yes we believe that you not only destroy Eritrean cities or towns, but would even cross our border.
Cities or towns can be built, but the miseries we went through by your woyane‘a masters on you funfunat agames behalf is not comparison with the USA atomic bomb in Japan. It is worse, and we won’t give a damn about your cuties or towns destruction which by the way we’re built by stealing Ethio economy after 2000. Mekele had only one asphalted street which takes to Addis with nothing bud mud and clay look alike funfunat agame people.
So stop saying ‘logic this logic that or admit that you got your as’s spanked but that you also have the right to do what we did and are doing to you.
We told you millions times, to try us
Listen you idiot, you admitted that you got your a’ss handed to you, and you said before your a’ss handed to you that we should accept the defeat which you were bragging would happen.
Now you admitted that was an empty stupid lie and bragging. So, what makes you think that you could achieve your dream when you couldn’t achieve it when you had all the Ethio armaments and now we crippled you to no repair with over a million rat agames dead, 4 millions starving , a million in the Sudan prostituting and begging?
Again yes don’t ask us your stupid logic. We are begging you to cross our border and try to destroy any Eritrean owns.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 29 May 2022, 03:51

kkkkkk pay "KAHSSA" Cigar i have rested my case with this IMBECILE. A stone would hurt if it falls on you, and a stone would hurt if you fall on it. there is no way around " you can't fix stupid"!!!!!

Right

Post by Right » 29 May 2022, 07:44

Because Eritreans are obsessed with Ethiopia. Ethiopia is consuming 99% of their daily life.
As a country they have the Sudan, Yemen, Somalia,Djibouti and even Kenya as a neighbour but it is Ethiopia that consumed Eritreans as a whole.

And all these Eritreans who flock to Ethiopia like seasonal birds are the Tigregna speaking High Landers who has the most in common with Ethiopians and who wants to hurt Ethiopia.
Not the Afars and not the Kunamas.
The Afars, the real owner of the coastal area of the Red Sea are equally as victims like Ethiopia.

The Hamasseins are criminals.