Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 286
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 21 May 2022, 09:58

I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome!!
And i do.n't think i will ever be disappointed by him. Why , you may ask? Well, Simply because seyoum Teshome is not a simple cadre we are used to see on HOA politics. He is principled, knowledgeable , resourceful, patriotic and respected by many citizens. He might have made few errors here and there but that , for someone who gets his information from multitude of sources, is absolutely normal and it never been ill- intentioned -i.e. to deceive or for political gain. With respect to Ethiopian -ERitrea relation, for me what he is saying on the video (below) makes alot of sense. It had been clear the two countries have common enemy -an enemy that is an existential threat for both. Obviously they have choosen different method to deal with it. Honestly, I supported/advocated for the ERitrean way of dealing with TPLF, however, Ethiopian’s concern (as clearly identified and explained by Seyoum) is overwhelmingly convincing. I strongly believe that the wise leaders of both countries will realize how their interests are intertwined than focusing on their minor differences.I am very confident on that!

B. General Tefera Mamo (that is a huge rank and responsibility), if proven - conspiring with with a foreign country against elected government (which am starting to believe it ) is a big crime!

🤔 🤔 🤔

Zemene Kassie- He always reminds me (sometime around 2015) of his refusal to fight with Ginnot 7 and travel to Germany for treatment using Eritrean travel documents facilitated by Ginbot 7 officials ( for me that is civilized politics in Ginbot 7 and Eritrean government part) but then right after his return /recovery he turn against Ginbot 7 . I was asking myself, what if Zemene was a weyane fighter in the 70s and 80s , what would have had happened to him the moment he refuse to fight?let’s be honest, would he had made it out of the Eritrean deserts?(that was just for contrast) 🤔 🤔 🤔

TheManWhoSawTomorrow


Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 8546
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by Noble Amhara » 21 May 2022, 10:36

ayeee conspiracy theorist you non amara dont know anything but only can assume enda denkoro wisshaaa!

DefendTheTruth
Member+
Posts: 6382
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 May 2022, 10:50

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
21 May 2022, 09:58
I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome!!
And i do.n't think i will ever be disappointed by him. Why , you may ask? Well, Simply because seyoum Teshome is not a simple cadre we are used to see on HOA politics. He is principled, knowledgeable , resourceful, patriotic and respected by many citizens. He might have made few errors here and there but that , for someone who gets his information from multitude of sources, is absolutely normal and it never been ill- intentioned -i.e. to deceive or for political gain. With respect to Ethiopian -ERitrea relation, for me what he is saying on the video (below) makes alot of sense. It had been clear the two countries have common enemy -an enemy that is an existential threat for both. Obviously they have choosen different method to deal with it. Honestly, I supported/advocated for the ERitrean way of dealing with TPLF, however, Ethiopian’s concern (as clearly identified and explained by Seyoum) is overwhelmingly convincing. I strongly believe that the wise leaders of both countries will realize how their interests are intertwined than focusing on their minor differences.I am very confident on that!

B. General Tefera Mamo (that is a huge rank and responsibility), if proven - conspiring with with a foreign country against elected government (which am starting to believe it ) is a big crime!

🤔 🤔 🤔

Zemene Kassie- He always reminds me (sometime around 2015) of his refusal to fight with Ginnot 7 and travel to Germany for treatment using Eritrean travel documents facilitated by Ginbot 7 officials ( for me that is civilized politics in Ginbot 7 and Eritrean government part) but then right after his return /recovery he turn against Ginbot 7 . I was asking myself, what if Zemene was a weyane fighter in the 70s and 80s , what would have had happened to him the moment he refuse to fight?let’s be honest, would he had made it out of the Eritrean deserts?(that was just for contrast) 🤔 🤔 🤔

TheManWhoSawTomorrow
Let's just take into account what we have seen and can see: the saying goes "seeing is believing", unless something else is the intention.

They said they are patriotic citizens of the nation (not only of Amhara) and defending the interest of Ethiopia, a sovereign nation.

Then we came across a scene recently purportedly showing the inauguration of one more round of Fano recruits (in thousands, if not in hundres of thousands), which showed and boasted about flying the Eritrean and "Ethiopian" flags (I put Ethiopian in quotation mark, because it is not the official flag of the country at this time in point) equally high.

Why should somebody boasting about patriotism may decide to fly a foreign country flag in another sovereign nation's ground during an occasion marking inauguration of "patriots"?

I might have missed something but things couldn't sum up to one here!

"Fano" the name is also abused now in Ethiopia, it was used to be known with connection to patriotism in the country so far, if I may remember well.

Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 286
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 21 May 2022, 11:09

Actor “ Noble Amhara” did you made it to the Guna award in your real life.


Stop using Amhara and Fano name, you are associating both to trison, banda and the likes, which they are not but you are.
Noble Amhara wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:36
ayeee conspiracy theorist you non amara dont know anything but only can assume enda denkoro wisshaaa!

Wedi
Member+
Posts: 5687
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by Wedi » 21 May 2022, 11:34

When Galla Abiy Ahmed did it, it is 100% legal and When Amharas did it, it is conspiracy and against the constitution. Where did learn such double standard and blindness?

union
Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: 14 Feb 2021, 15:24

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by union » 21 May 2022, 11:48

Horus
F'u'ck you and your gurage mama :lol:

It just shows your hate for Amara. That is it!!

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
21 May 2022, 11:09
Actor “ Noble Amhara” did you made it to the Guna award in your real life.


Stop using Amhara and Fano name, you are associating both to trison, banda and the likes, which they are not but you are.
Noble Amhara wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:36
ayeee conspiracy theorist you non amara dont know anything but only can assume enda denkoro wisshaaa!

Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 286
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 21 May 2022, 12:43

The tactic/formula is the same Fano and qerro played a vital role in driving out weyane and it’s tribal politics to some extent. But now all the crooks with their crooked ideas are using the hard won fame of these two groups(Fano and qerro) to advance their ተላላኪነት እና ባንዳነት politics. The end goal is always the same- weaken the country!!

We should all condemn and expose them.


DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:50
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
21 May 2022, 09:58
I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome!!
And i do.n't think i will ever be disappointed by him. Why , you may ask? Well, Simply because seyoum Teshome is not a simple cadre we are used to see on HOA politics. He is principled, knowledgeable , resourceful, patriotic and respected by many citizens. He might have made few errors here and there but that , for someone who gets his information from multitude of sources, is absolutely normal and it never been ill- intentioned -i.e. to deceive or for political gain. With respect to Ethiopian -ERitrea relation, for me what he is saying on the video (below) makes alot of sense. It had been clear the two countries have common enemy -an enemy that is an existential threat for both. Obviously they have choosen different method to deal with it. Honestly, I supported/advocated for the ERitrean way of dealing with TPLF, however, Ethiopian’s concern (as clearly identified and explained by Seyoum) is overwhelmingly convincing. I strongly believe that the wise leaders of both countries will realize how their interests are intertwined than focusing on their minor differences.I am very confident on that!

B. General Tefera Mamo (that is a huge rank and responsibility), if proven - conspiring with with a foreign country against elected government (which am starting to believe it ) is a big crime!

🤔 🤔 🤔

Zemene Kassie- He always reminds me (sometime around 2015) of his refusal to fight with Ginnot 7 and travel to Germany for treatment using Eritrean travel documents facilitated by Ginbot 7 officials ( for me that is civilized politics in Ginbot 7 and Eritrean government part) but then right after his return /recovery he turn against Ginbot 7 . I was asking myself, what if Zemene was a weyane fighter in the 70s and 80s , what would have had happened to him the moment he refuse to fight?let’s be honest, would he had made it out of the Eritrean deserts?(that was just for contrast) 🤔 🤔 🤔

TheManWhoSawTomorrow
Let's just take into account what we have seen and can see: the saying goes "seeing is believing", unless something else is the intention.

They said they are patriotic citizens of the nation (not only of Amhara) and defending the interest of Ethiopia, a sovereign nation.

Then we came across a scene recently purportedly showing the inauguration of one more round of Fano recruits (in thousands, if not in hundres of thousands), which showed and boasted about flying the Eritrean and "Ethiopian" flags (I put Ethiopian in quotation mark, because it is not the official flag of the country at this time in point) equally high.

Why should somebody boasting about patriotism may decide to fly a foreign country flag in another sovereign nation's ground during an occasion marking inauguration of "patriots"?

I might have missed something but things couldn't sum up to one here!

"Fano" the name is also abused now in Ethiopia, it was used to be known with connection to patriotism in the country so far, if I may remember well.

Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 286
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 21 May 2022, 13:35

Wedi wrote:
21 May 2022, 11:34
When Galla Abiy Ahmed did it, it is 100% legal and When Amharas did it, it is conspiracy and against the constitution. Where did learn such double standard and blindness?
What did Abiy do and what is legal?
You mean(I hope not) working with the Eritrean government?

Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 286
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 21 May 2022, 14:43

union wrote:
21 May 2022, 11:48
Horus
F'u'ck you and your gurage mama :lol:

It just shows your hate for Amara. That is it!!

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
21 May 2022, 11:09
Actor “ Noble Amhara” did you made it to the Guna award in your real life.


Stop using Amhara and Fano name, you are associating both to trison, banda and the likes, which they are not but you are.
Noble Amhara wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:36
ayeee conspiracy theorist you non amara dont know anything but only can assume enda denkoro wisshaaa!
ቆሞ ቀር የወያኔ ካድሬ be creative and try somthing else1, you can't full (Amhara) people all the time

union
Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: 14 Feb 2021, 15:24

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by union » 21 May 2022, 15:31

F'u'ck horus

Amara is mighty! And you will see it see very soon. You don't like us to work with Isayas, why? But it is okay for olf abiy to work with Isayas. You sound like a tplf :lol:

It is Habesha vs ugly olfs now.
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:43
union wrote:
21 May 2022, 11:48
Horus
F'u'ck you and your gurage mama :lol:

It just shows your hate for Amara. That is it!!

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
21 May 2022, 11:09
Actor “ Noble Amhara” did you made it to the Guna award in your real life.


Stop using Amhara and Fano name, you are associating both to trison, banda and the likes, which they are not but you are.
Noble Amhara wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:36
ayeee conspiracy theorist you non amara dont know anything but only can assume enda denkoro wisshaaa!
ቆሞ ቀር የወያኔ ካድሬ be creative and try somthing else1, you can't full (Amhara) people all the time

DefendTheTruth
Member+
Posts: 6382
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 May 2022, 15:03

The more I watch Seyoum's videos the more I am convinced that the man is one of perhaps very few individuals that Ethiopia can show as true patriots today.

Seyoum talks freely, why?

Because he tries to adhere to his true conviction, someone who cares about the truth, which is in short supply in Ethiopia today.

Seyoum take care, this is not about you as an individual, rather about the nation of over 120 Millions.

If we lose people like you, then the fate of those 120 millions could be the true losers.


ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 2003
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by ZEMEN » 24 May 2022, 15:21

Wedi wrote:
21 May 2022, 11:34
When Galla Abiy Ahmed did it, it is 100% legal and When Amharas did it, it is conspiracy and against the constitution. Where did learn such double standard and blindness?
There is one way, only one! Amara needs to put the fight to the end. Abiy plan is no difference from Lemma Megersa, Jawar and the rest of Galloch. The only difference is Abiy wanted to execute the Oromo plan softly and confusingly while the Lemma's bunch wanted it right here right now. Now, Abiy is unable to complete the job. The reason why Abiy he didn't want to eradicate the Sub-humans is because the sub-humans supposed to keep the Amara at bey. Now where the striking point is that Abiy is at a lose what to do with Eritrea. The Amara are looking to Eritrea and this is a frightening and terrifying scenarios for Abiy and the Sub-humans. This is the time for Amara to stand up or simply die.

Y3n3g3s3w
Member
Posts: 286
Joined: 22 Dec 2017, 00:56

Re: I have never been disappointed by Seyoum Teshome

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 25 May 2022, 13:08

የሁለት ወያኔዎች ወግ,። The connversation between two weyane rats. :lol: :lol: :lol:


ZEMEN wrote:
24 May 2022, 15:21
Wedi wrote:
21 May 2022, 11:34
When Galla Abiy Ahmed did it, it is 100% legal and When Amharas did it, it is conspiracy and against the constitution. Where did learn such double standard and blindness?
There is one way, only one! Amara needs to put the fight to the end. Abiy plan is no difference from Lemma Megersa, Jawar and the rest of Galloch. The only difference is Abiy wanted to execute the Oromo plan softly and confusingly while the Lemma's bunch wanted it right here right now. Now, Abiy is unable to complete the job. The reason why Abiy he didn't want to eradicate the Sub-humans is because the sub-humans supposed to keep the Amara at bey. Now where the striking point is that Abiy is at a lose what to do with Eritrea. The Amara are looking to Eritrea and this is a frightening and terrifying scenarios for Abiy and the Sub-humans. This is the time for Amara to stand up or simply die.

Post Reply