Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Will Galla-Adwan Abiy Visit Eritrea Again?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Poll ended at 01 Feb 2022, 15:21

A-No
45%
B-Yes
45%
C-Maybe
9%

Total votes: 64

tarik
Senior Member+

Will Galla-Adwan Abiy Visit Eritrea Again?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 18 Jan 2022, 15:21

A-No
B-Yes
C-Maybe

Abere

Re: Will Galla-Adwan Abiy Visit Eritrea Again?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abere » 18 Jan 2022, 15:28

His reputation is already trashed. His shoes now stinks, Eritrea should disinvite someone coming with dirty feet.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 18 Jan 2022, 15:32

Galla-Adwan Abiy will never set a foot in Eritrea Again. If he does you know what to do!!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 18 Jan 2022, 15:37

I will say no, however; they have a common enemy, TPLF i.e. hard to predict. Isaias may be uses Abiy to eliminate TPLF and then Isaias will distance himself. At this point, Abiy is very childish, immature and very much a master of show-off. Now that Abiy used the Amara to punish the TPLF, now Abiy must make his move to the Oromo.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 18 Jan 2022, 15:54

tarik wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 15:21
A-No
B-Yes
C-Maybe
Tarik, politics is a dirty game, you never know what happens next. So the flip lopping abiy may visit Eritrea tomorrow,thus guy learned a lot from his shifta tplf former bosses that never have principles or shame to get to your goal.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 18 Jan 2022, 16:57

Not that it is important whether Abiy visits Eritrea or not, but I still say he will.
The same goes with PIA visit to Ethiopia too.
He might have done what Eritrea wouldn't like to see considering the rag tag militia got a second chance to creat havoc at a cost of a million funfunat agame lives, but PMAA is the leader of Ethiopia and he whether rightfully or by mistake have all the right to decide for his country.
Eritrea will still destroy these filthy agames if they don't take Abiy's benovelance, specially if they dare Eritrea.
So, all the crap that the agames say that PMAA did so to pi*ss of PIA is just to create friction to save their behinds.
Eritrea did what it can to save Ethiopia at the initial time of the woyanes massacaring sleeping Ethio troops.
Now, woyane is not in a position to massacar any Ethio troops and at the end of the day, PMAA will kneel tegarus to the rule of law of the ethio federal govt.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Jan 2022, 19:09

tarik wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 15:21
A-No
B-Yes
C-Maybe

Brother Tarik Hatela aka Wedi Agame,

The Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby will definitely visit his second home Eritrea again and again assuming that he has not visited Eritrea last week or two.... In my opinion, I would not be surprised if he has already visited after the release of your Daddy Sibhat Nega... :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Jan 2022, 19:18

Cigar wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 16:57
Not that it is important whether Abiy visits Eritrea or not, but I still say he will.
The same goes with PIA visit to Ethiopia too.
He might have done what Eritrea wouldn't like to see considering the rag tag militia got a second chance to creat havoc at a cost of a million funfunat agame lives, but PMAA is the leader of Ethiopia and he whether rightfully or by mistake have all the right to decide for his country.
Eritrea will still destroy these filthy agames if they don't take Abiy's benovelance, specially if they dare Eritrea.
So, all the crap that the agames say that PMAA did so to pi*ss of PIA is just to create friction to save their behinds.
Eritrea did what it can to save Ethiopia at the initial time of the woyanes massacaring sleeping Ethio troops.
Now, woyane is not in a position to massacar any Ethio troops and at the end of the day, PMAA will kneel tegarus to the rule of law of the ethio federal govt.
Co-signed!!

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 19 Jan 2022, 03:26

Rumour has it his wife is said to be infuriated by his strange moves lately.the strong middle finger treatment awaiting. :oops: :oops:

Educator

Post by Educator » 19 Jan 2022, 11:59

Yes, he will visit Eritrea again when is summoned for instructions and punishment. He needs his regular slaps every now and then from Afwerki.