Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Lila Talks Ethiopia: Discussing the Conflict in the Horn of Africa #NoMore w/ Special Note #AdwaSpring from Teodrose III

Post by teodroseIII » 09 Dec 2021, 06:03

I am especially going to throw a dagger at the Ethiopian “Orthodox” Church who has become the main Antichrist in Ethiopia. I know this might sound shocking to a lot of Ethiopians who are so blinded by rituals that they have strayed far from God. There is a reason why my ancestor Atse Tewodros II declared WAR upon the “papas” and “abbas”, it’s because the authentic jegna and visionary who was Kassa Hailu realized that the spirit of Satan had overtaken the Ethiopian Orthodox Church.

Two centuries earlier, King Susenyos, who had converted to Catholicism, infected the EOTC with Catholic pagan religion. He changed the day of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday and encouraged the promotion of “white” Jesus and Mary in our churches. That is why Atse Tewodros II picked up a sword against the Ethiopian “Orthodox” Church, he was trying to save Ethiopia from the Antichrists who blasphemously call themselves “fathers” and trade money in church in direct contravention of Iyesus’s teachings.....continued...

READ FULL FIRE MESSAGE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/discussion-on- ... -ethiopia/

Lovetarik

Re: Lila Talks Ethiopia: Discussing the Conflict in the Horn of Africa #NoMore w/ Special Note #AdwaSpring from Teodrose

Post by Lovetarik » 09 Dec 2021, 13:27

I thought you were on soul searching expedition.