Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
free-tembien

Al Jazeera Arabic: TPLF sent a letter begging the US, EU, UN, Arab league to stop ENDF from entering Tigray

Post by free-tembien » 01 Dec 2021, 14:14

how the hunter becomes the hunted in just a week is amazing :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by free-tembien on 01 Dec 2021, 14:26, edited 2 times in total.

free-tembien

Re: Al Jazeera Arabic: TPLF sent a letter begging the US, EU, UN, Arab league to stop ENDF from entering Tigray

Post by free-tembien » 01 Dec 2021, 14:40

Minster of Peace :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

kibramlak

Re: Al Jazeera Arabic: TPLF sent a letter begging the US, EU, UN, Arab league to stop ENDF from entering Tigray

Post by kibramlak » 01 Dec 2021, 14:55

This is very funny and these lDlOTS never stop from amazing us. When they invade other regions, it was OK for them but the other way round is not OK. Plus, they forgot Tigray is still under Ethiopia and ENDF can move to any part of Ethiopia whenever is necessary. There are more than 100s of reason to go to Tigray and do the clean up work so that the terrorist cells will never never move outside of their rat holes, if they survive the wrath of ENDF. Its all Ethiopian affairs and there is nothing neither the UN nor their Western neocols can do.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 01 Dec 2021, 15:12

For TPLF knuckleheads who have a hard time understanding how the world functions I volunteer my feedback : Any movement within Ethiopia is the right of the Ethiopian government. No world power has the power to tell the Ethiopian government where and when it moves its military force within Ethiopia. As of today Tigray is part of Ethiopia.

kerenite

Re: Al Jazeera Arabic: TPLF sent a letter begging the US, UN, Arab league to stop ENDF from entering Tigray

Post by kerenite » 01 Dec 2021, 15:56

Fiyameta wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:21
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you are an eritrean then all I can say is itten farketta zimesla asnanki DirrrrrrQim yibela. Kir.. Kir kaa tibli alleki! Yigerim!!!

Izi neo-Hawki amHaray zeQrebo footage or image which he shared with us is about Covid-19 and not about the godforskan astobia. It has nothing to do with astobia.

If you are an eritrean then you have to learn the arabic language instead of cheering and hailng what the amhara claim without knowing.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 01 Dec 2021, 16:22

We found the secret letter that was signed, sealed and delivered. 8) 8)