Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Hawdian Z Agame Mozerfker Deleted My Reply, After I Insulted His Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl((FKKK U AGAME))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 24 Sep 2021, 05:32

Hawdian wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 19:34
Half a million will starve to death thanks to Amhara and Eritrean blockade.

The restoration of Welkayt/Himora-Sudan outlet is vital to the survival of this minority group hated by Amhara and Asmara.

=========================================================================================================
My reply before this agame deleted it.

Re: The World Should be Worried
Post by tarik » Yesterday, 19:52

Agame mozerfkkker hawdian. Fkkkk u and all of ur cursed-land-tigray ppl. I can't wait untill z rest 1.5 million cursed-land-tigray left 2 die out of hunger and HIV and all other kinds of diseases. U mozerfkkker forgot what u did 2 our Somalian brothers and what u did 2 us Eritreans and what u did 2 Ogaden somalis and what u did 2 our Amhara brothers and what u did 2 z ethiopian forces in cursed-land-tigray? Will z whole world is waiting 4 z total annhilation of all of cursed-land-tigray ppl. It will soon b whipped out of z map. Z cursed-land-tigray ppl will soon b like gypsys. Hawdian u will join them and die soon , u mozerfkkker agame baztard. :lol: :mrgreen:

Somaliman

Re: Hawdian Z Agame Mozerfkker Deleted My Post, After I Insulted His Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl((FKKK U AGAME))!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by Somaliman » 24 Sep 2021, 06:10

How was he able to delete your post?

Just answer the question and please don't go talking trash.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Hawdian Z Agame Mozerfkker Deleted My Post, After I Insulted His Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl((FKKK U AGAME))!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by tarik » 24 Sep 2021, 06:23

Somaliman wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 06:10
How was he able to delete your post?

Just answer the question and please don't go talking trash.
Somaliman aka hawdian z agame baztard, i posted both his/ur post as hawdian and my reply on this post and u still asking me. Next u will come back with ur other name zack. I am waiting u agame baztard with so many usernames trying 2 pretend as a somali and djibouti but u r a useless agame from cursed-land-tigray. Don't fkkk with ur master 4 like ***tarik*** z GREAT ERITREAN!!! :lol: :mrgreen:
=======================================================================================================================================================================================================================
tarik wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 05:32
Hawdian wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 19:34
Half a million will starve to death thanks to Amhara and Eritrean blockade.

The restoration of Welkayt/Himora-Sudan outlet is vital to the survival of this minority group hated by Amhara and Asmara.

=========================================================================================================
My reply before this agame deleted it.

Re: The World Should be Worried
Post by tarik » Yesterday, 19:52

Agame mozerfkkker hawdian. Fkkkk u and all of ur cursed-land-tigray ppl. I can't wait untill z rest 1.5 million cursed-land-tigray left 2 die out of hunger and HIV and all other kinds of diseases. U mozerfkkker forgot what u did 2 our Somalian brothers and what u did 2 us Eritreans and what u did 2 Ogaden somalis and what u did 2 our Amhara brothers and what u did 2 z ethiopian forces in cursed-land-tigray? Will z whole world is waiting 4 z total annhilation of all of cursed-land-tigray ppl. It will soon b whipped out of z map. Z cursed-land-tigray ppl will soon b like gypsys. Hawdian u will join them and die soon , u mozerfkkker agame baztard. :lol: :mrgreen: