Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

I am very mad, insane, feel to vomit, have headache, eyes full of tears: Amhara is talking Tigreay&Amhara brother song??

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Jun 2021, 10:44

Are the Amhara people have normal brains to think and correct eyes vision to see what they do and say, where were you when Amharu evicted Tigrayans from their land north Gonder Metema Yohannes during Menelik, where were Amharu evicted Tigrayans from Qebo and surrounding regions during Haileselassie and what the hell Amhara is evicting Tigrayns from western and southern Tigray and burned their properties, farmlands, homes and sent them as homeless yet they are calling Tigray Ethiopia specially Amhara brothers??? Tigray does not have enemy except Amhara and Hamassien in this planet.

Why Debretsion fooled by Hamassien generals to open Tigray homes for the mercenary looters Hamassiens, this must be answered by Debretsion now???

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 20 Jun 2021, 11:15, edited 2 times in total.

Abere

Re: I am very mad, insane, feel to vomit, have headache, eyes full of tears: Amhara is talking Tigreay&Amhara brother so

Post by Abere » 20 Jun 2021, 11:06

Halafimeged,

Explain to us this in simple language:

Suppose a Smartian reaches out to stop you while you are attempting to commit suicide hanging yourself with a piece of rope on a tree, is this morally wrong for the Samaritan to coming to rescue you? In this case, Amhara is the Samaritan, and the one attempting to commit suicided is TPLF.

--- You guys prove yourself a dozen times wrong. Doing the same thing again and again is insanity. You should be appreciating the kind heart of those people who even considering this. In me, I want every remnant of TPLF decimated. There is nothing good in them.

euroland
Member+

Re: I am very mad, insane, feel to vomit, have headache, eyes full of tears: Amhara is talking Tigreay&Amhara brother so

Post by euroland » 20 Jun 2021, 11:24

Ayte Adgi Junta

Yeah, they also took away your manhood, half of “your” Chigar Kilil’s land, your beloved Mekele, your women, :lol: :lol:
Now, that would make me really maaaad LOL

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Jun 2021, 10:44

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Jun 2021, 11:30

Where was the chika angol Amhara when they hired Hamassien for over a billion dollars to invade Tigray and burn Tigray with Amharu???

Aren't Amharu armies 171 loaded Amhara militia just entered Tigray last week and burned this week over 100 KM stretch road from Endawsra to yechila???

Didn't Amhara kill over 700 Tigrayan civilians in Maycadra in the last seven months, were was your brain???

Why always run to loot other ethnic lands if you believe your fraud empire Ethiopia, why not live as Ethiopia than expanding day and night as there will not be Ethiopia the next day???

There is no Ethiopiawi but ethnics who live under the given name Ethiopia umbrella to do business for their respective people.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Jun 2021, 12:52

Amhara is enemy for Tigray existence on this earth, they show us by invading Tigray four times but Tigray never invaded them yet the cowards lived by lie and cheat controlling federal armies and resources so long to make havoc in every ethnics. If Tigray to live in peace the main tool Amhara use federal resources and armies must be dismantled and let Amhara stand just as Amhara and that is where Tigray has to play the game with Amhara. Amhara is not brother of Tigray rather the mortal enemy of Tigray in this planet and must be dealt this time.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 20 Jun 2021, 13:07

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Jun 2021, 11:30
Where was the chika angol Amhara when they hired Hamassien :lol: :lol: for over a billion dollars to invade Tigray and burn Tigray with Amharu???

Aren't Amharu armies 171 loaded Amhara militia just entered Tigray last week and burned this week over 100 KM stretch road from Endawsra to yechila???

Didn't Amhara kill over 700 Tigrayan civilians in Maycadra in the last seven months, were was your brain???

Why always run to loot other ethnic lands if you believe your fraud empire Ethiopia, why not live as Ethiopia than expanding day and night as there will not be Ethiopia the next day???

There is no Ethiopiawi but ethnics who live under the given name Ethiopia umbrella to do business for their respective people.
Don't be stupid !! Hamassien did a lot of good things for Tigrayans. Most Tigrayans born in Eritrea were born in Hamassien. It is better to have Hamassien as your friend than your enemy.
Asmara, Hamassien!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 20 Jun 2021, 15:34

Abe Abraham wrote:
20 Jun 2021, 13:07
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Jun 2021, 11:30
Where was the chika angol Amhara when they hired Hamassien :lol: :lol: for over a billion dollars to invade Tigray and burn Tigray with Amharu???

Don't be stupid !! Hamassien did a lot of good things for Tigrayans. Most Tigrayans born in Eritrea were born in Hamassien. It is better to have Hamassien as your friend than your enemy.
Asmara, Hamassien!

♪ asmarey abraham keda abelo

Song for Abe Abraham

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 20 Jun 2021, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 20 Jun 2021, 16:08

Renowned Ethiopian Ankober Amhara Singer Dawit Tsige surprised PM Abiy Ahmed

Amhara Liyu Hayl
በጀግንነት መጠበቅ፣ በሰብዓዊነት ማገልገል‼️ Protect With Courage, Serve With Compassion❗