Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

One down one to go!

Post by ZEMEN » 18 May 2021, 11:54

The good news is Tigray and the Tigryans are done and dead. Yesterday i watched a clip the Tigryans dividing aid food among each other and it looked all over 1977. The Tigryans are back to 1977, there is no other way to put it. Now the Tigryans are out of the way, now time to tame the Oromo fools.
Although i don't see any difficulty in bringing down the Oromo because, Oromo will eat each other anyways. Ethiopia can only be viable under Amara rule. The rule of Amara is the only fair and objective to other ethnics. If not, Amara better of joining Eritrea than staying in the union.

Noble Amhara

Re: One down one to go!

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 May 2021, 12:06

The State of Amhara is already allied to Eritrea, the only thing that is left is a Economic inauguration of the Setit Humera Bridge

Abay River Bridge a Great Design for Setit Tekeze Bridge

ZEMEN wrote:
18 May 2021, 11:54
The good news is Tigray and the Tigryans are done and dead. Yesterday i watched a clip the Tigryans dividing aid food among each other and it looked all over 1977. The Tigryans are back to 1977, there is no other way to put it. Now the Tigryans are out of the way, now time to tame the Oromo fools.
Although i don't see any difficulty in bringing down the Oromo because, Oromo will eat each other anyways. Ethiopia can only be viable under Amara rule. The rule of Amara is the only fair and objective to other ethnics. If not, Amara better of joining Eritrea than staying in the union.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 18 May 2021, 13:56

Noble Amhara wrote:
18 May 2021, 12:06
The State of Amhara is already allied to Eritrea, the only thing that is left is a Economic inauguration of the Setit Humera Bridge

Abay River Bridge a Great Design for Setit Tekeze Bridge

ZEMEN wrote:
18 May 2021, 11:54
Can you imagine the progress we will make if we share Welkayt with Eritreans? The Eritreans are dealt with rocky land and scarce of water but I do appreciate when I see them making dams, digging and creating land for farm, I do apricate them. Now, think what they will do working in Welkayt and the rest of the Amara’s fertile lands? Miracles!!! When Isaias said Eritrea and Amara shares border. I think what he has in mind is, economic integration between Eritrea and Amara.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 May 2021, 14:05

Amhara is ready to share its resources and land with Eritrea in exchange let Amhara use z massawa port for economic growth between our countries

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 18 May 2021, 15:03

ZEMEN wrote:
18 May 2021, 13:56
Can you imagine the progress we will make if we share Welkayt with Eritreans?
Listen to following clip:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 18 May 2021, 16:06

Noble Amhara wrote:
18 May 2021, 14:05
Amhara is ready to share its resources and land with Eritrea in exchange let Amhara use z massawa port for economic growth between our countries
For the record; Eritreans never opposed for Ethiopia to use the ports. the abandonment of the Eritrea ports was the solo decision of Melles Zenawi. he said, " yes, we can benefit greatly by using Eritrean ports but Eritrea will benefit too, so no, we are going to benefit Eritrea by using the ports. let the Assab be the drinking waterhole of the camels" So, Eritreans never had an issue for Ethiopia to use the ports, only the agaaames who had the issue.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 May 2021, 18:19

I am watching Isaias interview here are the main points

Confederation
Economic Integration
Political integration

This could have been achieved in the 90s if it wasn’t for the Agames

More to come

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 19 May 2021, 10:04

Noble Amhara wrote:
18 May 2021, 18:19
I am watching Isaias interview here are the main points

Confederation
Economic Integration
Political integration

This could have been achieved in the 90s if it wasn’t for the Agames

More to come

That what i am saying. The Eritreans had a plan that would have benefited all but the agaaaame, F-uk it up all. Now, all Eritreans have to do is ignore the agammeee let them suffer on their own misery but Eritrea needs to open access through Welqait to Eritrea. let's resume business, Eritrea gets what the Amara region produces and the Amara people gets what ever Eritrea provides, mainly the use of Masawa and Asseb. The secret to Eritreans heart is respect their sovereignty and territorial integrity and you will have no problem. They are the coolest people to deal with.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 19 May 2021, 12:10

Exactly, we have way more similarities with Eritreans then Tegarus especially with Isaias and HDGEF, EPLF can be called Eritreas Arbegnoch, and Eritrea Independence Day a day similar to adwa day (victory day)!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 19 May 2021, 13:00

Noble Amhara wrote:
19 May 2021, 12:10
Exactly, we have way more similarities with Eritreans then Tegarus especially with Isaias and HDGEF, EPLF can be called Eritreas Arbegnoch, and Eritrea Independence Day a day similar to adwa day (victory day)!
The only problem is the Tigryans will do everything to disturb the relation between Eritrea the the proud Amara people. trust me; the Tigryans are the most people with green eye and evil. that worries me.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 19 May 2021, 13:20

Tigrayans are your masters today and forever!