Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Woyanne honcho Tedros Adhanom admits that he was duped by a 14-year-old girl

Postby Admas » 07 Mar 2015, 14:25

Ethiopian foreign minister Tedros Adhanom admitted on his Facebook page that he was deceived by a 14-year-old-girl when he announced that she brought to him $20 million USD to build a school. This message was posted on this Facebook page today:

Please wait, video is loading...

Re: Woyanne honcho Tedros Adhanom admits that he was duped by a 14-year-old girl

Postby Masud » 07 Mar 2015, 14:43

Look at this Big Woyane liar,
Now he want to pass the blame to a 14 year Baritu. As announced on EBC/ETV, it was the Ministry of foreign affairs who heard the news from mass media and contacted Baritu. It wasn't her initiation to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In attempt to correct or hide his mistake Tedros committed another mistake.
Baritu is victim of Liar Tedros

Tedros stop playing against Children!
[ image removed ]

Re: Woyanne honcho Tedros Adhanom admits that he was duped by a 14-year-old girl

Postby tolcha » 07 Mar 2015, 16:05

Admas wrote:Ethiopian foreign minister Tedros Adhanom admitted on his Facebook page that he was deceived by a 14-year-old-girl when he announced that she brought to him $20 million USD to build a school. This message was posted on this Facebook page today:
[Image: http://i2.wp.com/mereja.com/album/wp-co ... 586845.jpg]

Please wait, video is loading...

Mr Tewodros, ( let me put your Dr. aside, because you don't deserve that), I have question for you: 1/Since when a person who wants to invest or help his/her own community with materials, financiallyor any means goes through the process of your office. I didn't understand that. 2/ My second question is, you know that yu are in key position, as a foreign minister,I think it was very important for you to cross check any sources of information, it is very simple to check that, either you call the school Baritu has won the Prize, or google on the PC in front of your desk before opening your mouth, 3/ Now from the contextual of your counter blame post, you are trying to point your finger to the 14 years old Baritu, because she is kid she lied to you. If you know that before hand that kids could lie, why you didn't cross check then?... I will say NO NO NO. Rather, you are the most white liar. However, due to your politicial /propaganda agenda to win the heart of diasporas, you manipulated her through your slave OPDO father and the father could have changed his own daughter to say so. The father and other OPDO slaves are the worst human slave that even fail to unserstand whether they are different from animals in their back yard You have been silent since you vomitted the first white lie, now you are trying to go round the bush and blaming Baritu, because of the involvement of her school and probably the Australian gov officials on the matter. It is like Abaye Tsehaye, who denies that he didn't say what he said in Awasa meeting about the "master plan". The problem is with your slave OPDOs who are being manipulated like........... Time will come when all of you......

Postby @@ » 07 Mar 2015, 17:13

የአበበ ገላው የብዕር መትረየስ የወያኔ ባለስልጣናትን አንድ በአንድ አርበደበደ እኮ ቂቂቂ

Postby Ayi tolcha! » 07 Mar 2015, 17:43

obo tolcha,
Let me tell you something, I am not Weyane; I assure you that. But, but, ...
Dr. Tewodros is a doctor and he deserves it by any measure.
Your post clearly shows what educational background you have and you are not a type to criticize Dr. Tewodros's doctorate degree. You are nothing but one of those parking lot guys. Shame on you!

Postby tolcha » 07 Mar 2015, 18:01

@@ wrote:የአበበ ገላው የብዕር መትረየስ የወያኔ ባለስልጣናትን አንድ በአንድ አርበደበደ እኮ ቂቂቂ

Without doubt, he deserves credit and he won my heart, really! thumbs up Abe! The only single enemy to TPLF in the whole wide world is Abebe Gelaw. Sine the first time he puts that frog in to coma and then finally led him leave the world for good, Abebe is the notorious single Antiwayane hero,who scares the craps out of TPLF tugs, I can say with out hesitation. Even, the G-7 did nothing as equivalent as Abebe Gelaw.

Postby whisper » 07 Mar 2015, 19:40

If she would have been in Ethiopia, she could be jail and prosecuted as terrorist for being a part of this scandal. She is lucky for being in Australia. I don't believe she lied, the so called Dr. Himself lied to his owns supporters. I remember a few months before... Oromo community in Australia had rejected the invitation of OPDO ( POWS) for investments project...they were trying to counter with this drama, that is hunting their credibilities.

Postby Agaro » 07 Mar 2015, 20:56

Admitted?
I did not read that. May be my understanding of the English word "Admit" is different than yours. Help please? where is that admission in the posted article?

Postby @@ » 08 Mar 2015, 06:04

you don't get it do you? he is putting all the blame on the 14 years old little girl. in other words he is saying that she is all the source of his information and if something is wrong with the information then she is to be blamed. he is not even trying to defend that the information about her winning a huge sum is true. he is just saying "don't ask me ask the little girl" meaning she deceived me :lol: :lol:

ህፃናትና ታዳጊዎች የሚነግሩኝ ማመን እመርጣለሁ:: ስህተትም ቢኖራቸው ከየዋህነት ካልሆነ ከክፋት አይመነጭም:: ህፃናትን ማመን ስህተት ከሆነ መሳሳትን እመርጣለሁ::

Agaro wrote:Admitted?
I did not read that. May be my understanding of the English word "Admit" is different than yours. Help please? where is that admission in the posted article?

Postby Boxer » 08 Mar 2015, 14:02

if a 14 year young girl can dump a woyane phd holder, guess what ...

He is the dumpest man in the world. :lol: :lol:
If he was not Tigre,he would have been fired the next day.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion