Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Poorly constructed Addis Ababa roads falling apart

Postby balambaras » 06 Aug 2014, 15:36

Financed with borrowed money, poorly constructed Addis Ababa roads are falling apart and causing too many accidents.

photos

No safety mesh for pedestrians

Main roads flooded frequently

videos
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Re: Poorly constructed Addis Ababa roads falling apart

Postby EwnetYashenifal » 06 Aug 2014, 16:05

Let us all remember that in Ethiopia "China" means cheap and low quality products.

Postby EwnetYashenifal » 06 Aug 2014, 16:12

beji wrote:This is what happens when you let the Chinese build anything. They are the worst builders on the face of the Earth.

Beji,

I disagreed with you earlier today when you played down the Diaspora Ethiopians by saying there were only 70 demonstrators in front of the White House yesterday.

But, here I agree with you in that the Chinese are the worst builders, I may add they are also the worst human right offenders by propping up undemocratic regimes in Africa. They are good for nothing. Let us drive them out of Ethiopia and Africa.

Postby norge » 06 Aug 2014, 16:17

The problem is not only poorly constructed road, when you build infrastructure, it should go hand in hand with the economic development and capacity of that country. When you build a road, you should make sure that you have a budget to repair it. If your annual budget is dependent on the handout of ferenji, you should not build a road that you could not be able to repair it when it is wearout.

Postby DirtyAnceba-Hunter » 06 Aug 2014, 16:42

let me kill this ...

phpBB [video]

Postby DirtyAnceba-Hunter » 06 Aug 2014, 16:43

N E E E E X T::

:lol:

Postby Bwendimu » 06 Aug 2014, 17:17

Phaken bitches! The roads you try to show are either under construction or roads that are old. The new roads are built very strong and to the standard. Engide lijoch. For how long you burn from envy?
God knows.

Postby Jason » 06 Aug 2014, 18:18

Balamambaras is Elias, so much changed since he left the country. The roads he seem to hate are getting repaired as needed. There is an operational toll serving the south. Road like this are getting paved as we speak. Eski menzew Elias efer eski. Have some balls and post using you own name.

Postby Horus » 06 Aug 2014, 18:36

so much for Woyane Tigray master buyers and Chinese master builder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 06 Aug 2014, 18:36

Useless worthless shabia pigs are now jealous of our roads,kkkkkkk what's next?? I lovt when I see our enemies turn green with envy.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion