Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hahaha, Haile silassie features alongside Julius Ceasar of Rome, Suleiman of the turks, Washington, Darius of persia, Alexander of the Greeks and other greatest men of history

Postby Dejach Aklilu » 26 Aug 2013, 11:07

In the strategy game Civilization V , our man has made it among the greats. :mrgreen: :lol: Here is Haile-Silassie in Menelik's palace. Any forumer played this game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LYYVcdY0I

Re: Hahaha, Haile silassie features alongside Julius Ceasar of Rome, Suleiman of the turks, Washington, Darius of persia, Alexander of the Greeks and other greatest men of history

Postby Zack » 26 Aug 2013, 11:34

I think i played it which addition is it there were many i am not surprised Haile selassie the first made it he is a well know figure on the international stage.

Re: Hahaha, Haile silassie features alongside Julius Ceasar of Rome, Suleiman of the turks, Washington, Darius of persia, Alexander of the Greeks and other greatest men of history

Postby yoha » 26 Aug 2013, 11:42

IF it wasn't for the greedy Emperor of Yours wanna stay in power for ever,Ethiopia could have been better today but Ethiopians are known for greedy and false pride and they also known for their big EGO .

Postby Zack » 26 Aug 2013, 13:31

yoha wrote:IF it wasn't for the greedy Emperor of Yours wanna stay in power for ever,Ethiopia could have been better today but Ethiopians are known for greedy and false pride and they also known for their big EGO .

Emperor haile selassie helped modernize Ethiopia though , but you are right he stayed in power for to long,which resulted the derg, but Kings usually do not give up the throne they die in office.

Postby Gash » 26 Aug 2013, 23:09

Dejach Aklilu wrote:In the strategy game Civilization V , our man has made it among the greats. :mrgreen: :lol: Here is Haile-Silassie in Menelik's palace. Any forumer played this game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LYYVcdY0I

:lol: :lol:

Postby RestoreEthiopic » 27 Aug 2013, 14:29

Dejach Aklilu wrote:

Fantastic!

If only he took the option of leading a Monastic Life while relinquishing the throne to his son or other appropriate contender in time..!

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion