Somali News & Opinion

PICTURE: Powerful Somali women

Postby Hawdian » 05 Aug 2013, 20:39

Right: Amina Mohamed, the Foreign Minister of Kenya, lawyer, diplomat and business woman. She is the former Chairman of the International Organization for Migration and the World Trade Organisation's General Council, as well as Assistant Secretary-General and Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme.

Middle/background: Amina Moghe Hersi, Somali business tycoon in Uganda worth millions, she is currently developing $25m mall (luxury Oasis centre) in Kampala, the single biggest project in Kampala in recent times. She also owns Kingstone Enterprises Limited, one of the largest distributors of cement in the region and other hardware materials in Kampala.

Left: Fowzia Yusuf Haji Aden, Somalia's Foreign Minister and business woman. She is the founder of University of Hargeisa and several other institutions.

All three women are from Somaliland originally.

The three recently met in Kampala. The Somalis are set to dominate this entire region. All this picture needed was the obese President of Djibouti (who is half Somali half Oromo since Issa are Somalinized Oromo) and Ethiopia's Finance Minister (a Somali).

Re: PICTURE: Powerful Somali women

Postby wedi-hizbi » 05 Aug 2013, 20:46

Somali-Ethio wrote:Image

Right: Amina Mohamed, the Foreign Minister of Kenya, lawyer, diplomat and business woman. She is the former Chairman of the International Organization for Migration and the World Trade Organisation's General Council, as well as Assistant Secretary-General and Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme.

Middle/background: Amina Moghe Hersi, Somali business tycoon in Uganda worth millions, she is currently developing $25m mall (luxury Oasis centre) in Kampala, the single biggest project in Kampala in recent times. She also owns Kingstone Enterprises Limited, one of the largest distributors of cement in the region and other hardware materials in Kampala.

Left: Fowzia Yusuf Haji Aden, Somalia's Foreign Minister and business woman. She is the founder of University of Hargeisa and several other institutions.
We need to see Somalis and gurages In mekelle.
All three women are from Somaliland originally.

The three recently met in Kampala. The Somalis are set to dominate this entire region.

Postby Hawdian » 05 Aug 2013, 20:54

Wedi-hizbi,

I am personally coming to Mekelle and I am going to bring with me a large Somali entourage that includes leading businessmen. I can see some opportunities in Mekelle and Gondar.

Postby Zack » 05 Aug 2013, 21:08

Amina is a dhulbahante girl she is from khatumo

daarood are not Somaliland

Daarood refused to be called Somaliland a colonial name

Daarood are proud Somalis

Amina the daughter of a dhulbahante Somali from Kenya has nothing to do with Somaliland

Fawziya Yusuf haji is isaak but she abandoned the secessionist project

Woyanelander i told you before its just a matter of time until daarood or hawiye weds the beautiful isaak girl with the big boobs :lol:

Postby Hawdian » 05 Aug 2013, 21:18

Zack I like when you get all emotional like a little girl. You love to hijack every topic on this forum.

Postby Nada » 05 Aug 2013, 22:28

Graceful Somali women. That is the Somalis I know. Not th Sebab women I see on BBC

Postby Nada » 05 Aug 2013, 23:01

Ethio Somali please show more

Postby Hawdian » 05 Aug 2013, 23:02

Naga,

Are you Somali?

Here is Fawzia and Amina together.

Postby Halyeyga » 06 Aug 2013, 02:41

The foreign minister of Kenya was born, raised and lived all her life in Kenya and has nothing to do with Somaliland. I really don't understand why Somalis go to extreme lengths to claim everything under the sun. She's not some sort of ambassador for her tribe or Soomaalinimo, she's Kenya's foreign minister.

I hate when people try to sit on the laurels of others, nasty tribalism.

Postby ethiopianunity » 06 Aug 2013, 02:42

Thank god for Ethiopianization of the Somali women, especailly the one on the right. They have learned to be free from their constricting hijab and be free professionals. Unfortunately while we modernize the Somalis, under t=TPLF the Ethiopians are being raped and killed in Arab lands, and are being forced to submit to Islam even on their own land Ethiopia. Ethiopian women are looked down upon today as prostitutes and it is rare that they climb up the ladder in Ethiopia. It is said that Eritrea and Tigrayan women since they are located in North and influenced by Middle East, they also mistreat their women. Today, the Shabos and TPLFites are applying this to the noble and proud Ethiopian women. What a shame.

Next Page

Return to Somali Forum