Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethiopian man hangs himself in Saudi Arabia (Video - viewer discretion advised)

Postby Anti-Slavery » 19 Jun 2013, 06:38

The plight of Ethiopians under Arab slavery. This is not in some desert, but in a broad day light in the middle of an Arab city.
Last edited by Anti-Slavery on 20 Jun 2013, 05:38, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Shocking, shocking, shocking video, Ethiopian refugee committed suicide in Saudi Arabia (viewer discretion advised)

Postby Anti-Slavery » 19 Jun 2013, 08:00

Every month 10 000 refugees arive to yemen with a plan to reach Saudi Arabia only to end up in a slavery. Many can't handle the situation and make and end of their lives. Too sad!

Re: Ethiopian man hangs himself in Saudi Arabia (Video - viewer discretion advised)

Postby Ethoash » 19 Jun 2013, 09:43

I hold Ethiopian opp. I hold Esat for crime against humanity.

Day and night they r telling our poor Ethiopia how hell is Ethiopia is... Day and night they r brainwashing our poor to seek refugee in other country as if other country is paradise so I will hold them responsible

Re: Ethiopian man hangs himself in Saudi Arabia (Video - viewer discretion advised)

Postby whereisthefrog » 19 Jun 2013, 09:51

You weyanes are the ones that will be held accountable. You keep selling Ethiopians to the arabs to work as slaves and die out of desperation.

Ethoash wrote:I hold Ethiopian opp. I hold Esat for crime against humanity.

Day and night they r telling our poor Ethiopia how hell is Ethiopia is... Day and night they r brainwashing our poor to seek refugee in other country as if other country is paradise so I will hold them responsible

Postby Ethoash » 19 Jun 2013, 10:35

whereisthefrog wrote:You weyanes are the ones that will be held accountable. You keep selling Ethiopians to the arabs to work as slaves and die out of desperation.

[/quote]

Dear warthog,

U might have a point...which is better bring Arab investors to Ethiopia and give employment to Ethiopia while under Ethiopia protection or sending the Ethiopian to Arab country where have no protection..

The opp. Opp both case so what do u realy want keep Ethiopia people at home at gun point the way u do in ur time..

Another point is yes u might be right Ethiopia government selling Ethiopian people to Arab.. Then how do u explain the South African case no body sell Ethiopian to South African o body give land to South Africa but Ethiopian dying to reach South Africa

I know u r Eritrea but he like to be spokes man to opp. Do u think Ethiopia immigrant worker problem solved if TPLF removed

Postby whereisthefrog » 19 Jun 2013, 10:40

Instead of selling a land the size of Belgium to Arabs and Indians, why can't you lease it to Ethiopians? Why do you have do displace people from their native lands? Why do you have to ship your own sisters and brothers in thousands to the arab countries? If there was a genuine Ethiopian government I don't think they would sell their country to the lowest bidder like TPLF. TPLF is keeping the whole horn of Africa hostage. Once Tplf is gone, peace will prevail and all horn africans will get lead a normal life in their own countries.
Ethoash wrote:

Dear warthog,

U might have a point...which is better bring Arab investors to Ethiopia and give employment to Ethiopia while under Ethiopia protection or sending the Ethiopian to Arab country where have no protection..

The opp. Opp both case so what do u realy want keep Ethiopia people at home at gun point the way u do in ur time..

Another point is yes u might be right Ethiopia government selling Ethiopian people to Arab.. Then how do u explain the South African case no body sell Ethiopian to South African o body give land to South Africa but Ethiopian dying to reach South Africa

I know u r Eritrea but he like to be spokes man to opp. Do u think Ethiopia immigrant worker problem solved if TPLF removed

Postby EritPride » 19 Jun 2013, 10:54

Ethoash wrote:I hold Ethiopian opp. I hold Esat for crime against humanity.

Aye @@gg@@mes, when your youngs are leaving your country in droves for a greener pasture and die in the process, you got the oddacity to say that they are doing so because they are brainwashed by some forces and not because they are marginalized or abused or unemployed, but in Eritreans cases, you open your filthy mouths as if it is because Eritrea is hellish to be in.

Fact is ethiopia under the woy-anus is really hellish to be in, than in the most safest state of Eritrea. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Postby Ethoash » 19 Jun 2013, 10:56

[quote="whereisthefrog"]

Dear warthog,

I don't think u read my post... I say did Ethiopia sell land to South Africa investors but 100,000 goes to South Africa...

U say give land to Ethiopia... R u joking me... To who? To Elias? To ginbot 7/11 owner cud leader how much money do they have even Esat run by $50,000 capital.. U can't just give land for taxi driver and parking lot attendance.. Even if u want to give them do they have skill?

Why not America give land free for American?

No body give land for free... Yes it seems we give land for free but it is not..

U say we give land for Arab and Indian

Okay fare question..

I would agree with u if we give land for homeless Arab and unemployed Indian and we give them land then ur argument hold water.

The Arab we give land they invested billion dollars did u get it billion dollar.. The Indian investor also invested billion dollars... Now find me an Ethiopia who have billion dollars and we going to talk otherwise u wasting my time..

Yes if Ethiopia instead of crating party after party if they created investment company..
Late say 1 million Ethiopian invest one thousand dollars this would have been one billion dollar company now go out and form this company and come back to me.

Last point I said it million time Ethiopia for Ethiopia doesn't work.. We golden race we don't believe this outdated believe if u think Ethiopian only for Ethiopia then what r u doing in America...it is the last thing I expected from an Ethiopia saying Ethiopia for Ethiopia in that case late be Arab for Arab and 250,000 Ethiopia must leave Saudi then we will be equal..

Me and u cut from different cloth I believe Arab, Indian and Ethiopia should be treated under the same law regardless what they did in their country... Our law doesn't depend what Saudi did or not do... If Saudi jump in to cliff we don't jump...so stop it... Instead u better start applying for Ethiopia citizenship and ask forgiveness we have DV program for Eritrea who want to ask forgiveness ..

Postby Ethoash » 19 Jun 2013, 11:03

[quote="EritPride"]

It make u happy Eritrea is heaven on earth... In never talk about Eritrea that is my least problem... The guy who kill himself could be Eritrea or Ethiopia that is not my point... My point is to protect my people...

The guy didn't kill himself in Ethiopia so it must be better then Saudi ... U can't have it both way.. Ethiopia is much better then Saudi or Saudi is much better the Ethiopia.. If Saudi is much better then Ethiopia then kept on marching...

But if Ethiopia much better then Saudi I am talking about for Ethiopia refugee... Then some one must brainwash them that person must be found and held responsible that all..

If u think Eritrea is better place I say keep on marching whatever u get u deserve

Postby whereisthefrog » 19 Jun 2013, 11:07

stupid clown what investment are you talking about? They have bought the land for pennys, the Indian man himself said "THIS IS THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY". Recently there was a report that the Indian companies didn't perform as expected and they were asking for loans from your banks. They didn't bring you any billions as you expected them :lol: :lol: :lol: they are milking you billions dummy. Ethiopians emigrate to south africa because it is one of the very few countries in Africa that can protect them from the criminal junta tplf. In other countries they risk being deported back to the hands of the criminal mafia weyane.

BTW no thanks I would rather stick to my Eritrean citizenship.

Ethoash wrote:
Dear warthog,

I don't think u read my post... I say did Ethiopia sell land to South Africa investors but 100,000 goes to South Africa...

U say give land to Ethiopia... R u joking me... To who? To Elias? To ginbot 7/11 owner cud leader how much money do they have even Esat run by $50,000 capital.. U can't just give land for taxi driver and parking lot attendance.. Even if u want to give them do they have skill?

Why not America give land free for American?

No body give land for free... Yes it seems we give land for free but it is not..

U say we give land for Arab and Indian

Okay fare question..

I would agree with u if we give land for homeless Arab and unemployed Indian and we give them land then ur argument hold water.

The Arab we give land they invested billion dollars did u get it billion dollar.. The Indian investor also invested billion dollars... Now find me an Ethiopia who have billion dollars and we going to talk otherwise u wasting my time..

Yes if Ethiopia instead of crating party after party if they created investment company..
Late say 1 million Ethiopian invest one thousand dollars this would have been one billion dollar company now go out and form this company and come back to me.

Last point I said it million time Ethiopia for Ethiopia doesn't work.. We golden race we don't believe this outdated believe if u think Ethiopian only for Ethiopia then what r u doing in America...it is the last thing I expected from an Ethiopia saying Ethiopia for Ethiopia in that case late be Arab for Arab and 250,000 Ethiopia must leave Saudi then we will be equal..

Me and u cut from different cloth I believe Arab, Indian and Ethiopia should be treated under the same law regardless what they did in their country... Our law doesn't depend what Saudi did or not do... If Saudi jump in to cliff we don't jump...so stop it... Instead u better start applying for Ethiopia citizenship and ask forgiveness we have DV program for Eritrea who want to ask forgiveness ..

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion