After watching closely the opinions of all the stake holders of the Egypt-Woyane war, my 'intelligence unit" team
has finally released its report today. Here is a short summary of its findings;
1. Woyane will Benefits from the war by diverting the Ethiopian peoples attention from internal politics, and by exploiting the Ethiopian people patriotism and Zeraf Zaraf culture
2. Egypt will benefits from the war by diverting the peoples attention from its internal political division, and by using the war as a uniting national force
3. The Ethiopian opposition groups will benefit from the war by receiving financial, military, diplomatic and political support from Egypt
4. Eritrea will benefit from the war by the weakening of its archenemy Woyane, and by getting camel loads of cash from Egypt. There are already rumors circulating that Yemane monkey is on his way back home with a caravan of camels carrying loads of cash. looool
5. The US will benefit from the war by selling arms to both sides
6. I myself, CDE, Fedu, Frogy, and others will benefit by watching an exciting game
7. W/ro Belaynesh, Bidatamu and Azabaw will benefit by getting the chance to perform their Zeraf Zeraf melodrama to a wider audience.
Hence, the report found the war to be beneficiary to all sides, as never seen in history before. One member of my 'intligence unit' described it as a 'win win win win win ...(he is still continuing saying win) situation'. (I have taken the liberty of adding the word 'situation' at the end for him)
My 'intelligence unit' team has excluded from this research the poor Oromo, Amhara and other Ethiopian farmers, who have been used as mine sweepers before and will likely be used again. The reason they provided for excluding them is because history have shown time and again that no one had ever cared to ask about their fate before, and neither will they expect any one to care in the future.
So....everybody relax and enjoy the show.