Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Egypt-Woyane war: Scientific analysis

Postby Gash » 12 Jun 2013, 23:27

After watching closely the opinions of all the stake holders of the Egypt-Woyane war, my 'intelligence unit" team :P has finally released its report today. Here is a short summary of its findings;

1. Woyane will Benefits from the war by diverting the Ethiopian peoples attention from internal politics, and by exploiting the Ethiopian people patriotism and Zeraf Zaraf culture :mrgreen:

2. Egypt will benefits from the war by diverting the peoples attention from its internal political division, and by using the war as a uniting national force

3. The Ethiopian opposition groups will benefit from the war by receiving financial, military, diplomatic and political support from Egypt

4. Eritrea will benefit from the war by the weakening of its archenemy Woyane, and by getting camel loads of cash from Egypt. There are already rumors circulating that Yemane monkey is on his way back home with a caravan of camels carrying loads of cash. looool :lol:

5. The US will benefit from the war by selling arms to both sides

6. I myself, CDE, Fedu, Frogy, and others will benefit by watching an exciting game :mrgreen:

7. W/ro Belaynesh, Bidatamu and Azabaw will benefit by getting the chance to perform their Zeraf Zeraf melodrama to a wider audience. :twisted:

Hence, the report found the war to be beneficiary to all sides, as never seen in history before. One member of my 'intligence unit' described it as a 'win win win win win ...(he is still continuing saying win) situation'. (I have taken the liberty of adding the word 'situation' at the end for him) :lol:

Exclusions,

My 'intelligence unit' team has excluded from this research the poor Oromo, Amhara and other Ethiopian farmers, who have been used as mine sweepers before and will likely be used again. The reason they provided for excluding them is because history have shown time and again that no one had ever cared to ask about their fate before, and neither will they expect any one to care in the future.

So....everybody relax and enjoy the show.

Last edited by Gash on 12 Jun 2013, 23:40, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Egypt-Woyane : Scientific analysis

Postby Goba » 12 Jun 2013, 23:30

Gash,
This is your image the Arabs know you by.
http://www.dw.de/anguish-for-eritrean-r ... a-16870454

The story Eritreans can not hide any more

"Harrowing stories

Captives were often left lying in the dirt for days or weeks, he said. The traffickers used stones, chains, or branches from a tree to beat victims on their legs, back and even his head, Mulugeta explained. The pain was excruciating, but after a while, he admitted, he didn't even feel it, his body was numb and it all became a blur. He often went in and out of consciousness. Then I asked him, as tenderly as possible: "Were you ever raped?" Wuldu struggled translating the question. Mulugeta stared at the city lights for what seemed to be hours, though it was only a couple of minutes. Finally Wuldu turns to me exasperated. "How can he talk about these things? What can he say? His concern is not for him. He worries for his daughters." Mulugeta pulls out a tissue and begins to dab his eyes.

His upper body bent over, he stumbles when he tries to speak. Wuldu continued waving his hands in the air. "What could he do? He doesn't remember much about the beatings." Mulugeta said if wanted to see his daughters, the traffickers would bring the girls to him and rape them in front of him. There was nothing he could do. They cried for him, but he was forced to watch as they screamed and were violated, stripped and beaten.

Re: Egypt-Woyane war: Scientific analysis

Postby Gash » 12 Jun 2013, 23:36

Ohh I forgot one more beneficiary...thanks Gobat for reminding me

The Aig@me and Eritrean refugees will benefit, because the price of Kulit will go down since the Egyptians will have plenty to sell on the market. Poor Ormo and Amhara farmers....my heart goes for them

Postby phoenix » 13 Jun 2013, 01:10

"1. Woyane will Benefits from the war by diverting the Ethiopian peoples attention from internal politics, and by exploiting the Ethiopian people patriotism and Zeraf Zaraf culture " You maybe right on that one but only for a very short duration. Because the Woy-anes simply have exhausted their bag of tricks. The deceitful nature of the woyanes are widely known among Ethiopians and neighboring countries and will be seeing a mass defection of the would be cannon fodders. The more likely scenario will result in mass elimination of Woyane military authorities and cadres.

Postby Gash » 13 Jun 2013, 08:00

All seems to go well to our liking, and the game is heating up...

Ethiopia ratifies Nile accord opposed by Egypt

http://m.thehindu.com/news/international/world/ethiopia-ratifies-nile-accord-opposed-by-egypt/article4810225.ece/

Postby Gash » 13 Jun 2013, 22:44

Meanwhile, the Ethiopian team is warming up ... :lol: :lol:

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion