Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Semayawi Party says the protest rally will be held on May 25 as scheduled

Postby Hawdian » 23 May 2013, 19:12

Nothing will happen.

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 23 May 2013, 19:20

Do the hoolignas of semyawi party understand what they are telling the poor kids in addis? the semyawi party leadership are calling poor kids from addis to stage a demonstration risking even their lives; do you relaize you are putting these kids' lives in great danger? elite mehal sefaris in diaspora are far away, far from Ethiopia, living well of in western capitals, making parties on a monthly basis usually with no substance to speak about, but what is sad is that the cowards who are living in the west are not going to be part of the demonstration but the ill-informed, misguided and cheated poor kids from addis; we know even in the past the parties of Gimat 7 have paid homeless kids to organize and stage anti gov't demonstration; do you see the immorality of this wicked act? semyawi parties and others are going to be held responsible for what ever happens, it is not just the Ethiopian security apparatus that are going to come after them but also the FBI and security agents of the west.

elias wrote:Semayawi Party announced today that the protest demonstration it has called for Saturday, May 25, in Ethiopia's capital Addis Ababa will be held as scheduled.

The Woyanne ruling junta officials have refused to receive the protest notification that is required by their own law, and instead they have resorted to intimidating members and leaders of Semayawi Party whose main reason for the demonstration is to appeal for the release of political prisoners.

Read the announcement here: http://goo.gl/M8UjI

Postby elias » 23 May 2013, 19:31

It is good to see that Semayawi Party's peaceful protest is sending shivers through Woyanne spine. You know how hated you are by the people of Ethiopia. That's why you are terrorized even by a very small peaceful protest.

By the way, I have nothing to do with the protest. I prefer sabotaging the junta's economic infrastructure and other pillars of the dictatorship.

Postby Macaanto » 23 May 2013, 19:33

Khat head woyannelander AKA Khalid Ali AKA somalilander AKA Besaaq.

How do you know that :?: Is that what they feed you in Ethiopian embassy. How many hours do you chew. :?:

Somali-Ethio wrote:Nothing will happen.

Postby Ethoash » 23 May 2013, 19:41

Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:the past the parties of Gimat 7 have paid homeless kids to organize and stage anti gov't demonstration; do you see the immorality of this wicked act? semyawi

Dejazmch of Tigrai

The following is a phone call from Elias to addis recorded by Ethiopian security apparatus

Hello this is Elias

Homeless kid:- who Elias?

Elias:- rembeber me I send u $100 dollars to organized throw stone party in 2005

Homeless kid:- I rembeber u how r u doing? Any thing that can do for u this time..

Elisa :- I want u to organized stone throwing army

Homeless kind :- TPLF is to smart for us they turn all stone to cobblestone. Even if find stone throwing it is like throwing birr because each stone can worth a lot of money...

Part 2

Next time

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 23 May 2013, 19:51

:lol: :lol: cobble stone, I like that !! if you go to mekelle all the pedistrian roads are laid with cobble stone, it is so beautiful, addis is getting into cobble stone maina as well, though they have tremendous shortage in stones, where as in Tigray, it is plenty 8) 8)

Ethoash wrote:
Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:the past the parties of Gimat 7 have paid homeless kids to organize and stage anti gov't demonstration; do you see the immorality of this wicked act? semyawi

Dejazmch of Tigrai

The following is a phone call from Elias to addis recorded by Ethiopian security apparatus

Hello this is Elias

Homeless kid:- who Elias?

Elias:- rembeber me I send u $100 dollars to organized throw stone party in 2005

Homeless kid:- I rembeber u how r u doing? Any thing that can do for u this time..

Elisa :- I want u to organized stone throwing army

Homeless kind :- TPLF is to smart for us they turn all stone to cobblestone. Even if find stone throwing it is like throwing birr because each stone can worth a lot of money...

Part 2

Next time

Postby Ethoash » 23 May 2013, 20:06

elias wrote:It is good to see that Semayawi Party's peaceful protest is sending shivers through Woyanne spine. You know how hated you are by the people of Ethiopia. That's why you are terrorized even by a very small peaceful protest.

By the way, I have nothing to do with the protest. I prefer sabotaging the junta's economic infrastructure and other pillars of the dictatorship.

How u know it will not turn in to revloution or turn in to Arab spring? YES ! Semayawi Party's so called "peaceful "protest is sending shivers through MY spine. Can't even sleep the thought of even one person losing his life..I don't know how u ( elias) sleep at night...mind u noting will happened to me I am safe... But I am talking about the poor youth that is what I am taking...

About sending shivers through Woyanne spine... They r the one with gun... Semayawi party is the one who face that gun...I will admit to u that if semayawi party trigger revolution and TPLF removed and Ethiopia stay united and the power transferred to semayawi party without any Incident then semayawi party will be a hero... Now flip side if it become all over 2005 then semayawi party leaders will go to jail and released with pardon and the leaders will come to America... At the main time 200 poor Ethiopia lost their life for nothing.

Now ask urself honestly what is the chance of succuful revolution and government change.

Another point u want AU to build King king haile selassie statue but at the same time u try to destroy AU 50 years event.
Last edited by Ethoash on 23 May 2013, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 23 May 2013, 20:27

I beg to differ,

It is not good, let us assume the protest goes as planned (though I believe they will cancel it), you know those homeless addis kids that the party prepared are going to make noises, shouting and perhaps hurling rocks, they will be apprehended and will be incarcerated, now what are you going to gain from their misery and misfortune? the semyawi chiefs are not the once who will be arrested and interrogated and possibly punished, but the poor addis kids who have no parents who have no body to tell them what is right and what is wrong; do you realize how immoral that can be? using helpless kids to make some diaspora website headline? forget causing to cast a doubt in Ethiopian govt's ability to control the country. What is worst is that Semyawi party doesn't have a long term plan, it doesn't have a program, it doesn't have a constituency, it doesn't have political block, it was created few weeks ago just to make some headline news, and how low can some one get to sacrifice poor, homeless children in order to make it to diaspora media's headline? think about it, is it worth it? is it morally right? I think that's where the problem is. It is a quick fix for the hopeless and lazy diaspora elites who want to remain relevant politically by remaining a fixture of diaspora based websites, nothing more.

elias wrote:It is good to see that Semayawi Party's peaceful protest is sending shivers through Woyanne spine. You know how hated you are by the people of Ethiopia. That's why you are terrorized even by a very small peaceful protest.

Postby East » 24 May 2013, 19:31

Hello Sir Elias the Great, And Ethiopian Review is the greatest ever independent East African Web-Site ever, it's very rare to see any other East African web-site that is so free that you have so many East African Brothers/Sisters from all over East Africa, having a civilized discussions with out taking it personal, even thought some times it can get a little bit out of hand with some of our brothers and sisters who takes every political discussions as so personal and so emotionally to deal with the discussion and argument and conversation. Despite all this I am still honored for Sir Elias and team daily efforts for providing us that opportunity, Even though you may or may not have a personal different views about Sir Elias and his web-site, I am a great fan of Sir Elias, I am the few one's who believe that Mr. Elias is a Genious , For one, he has endured so much but he is still here. That's is my opinion though, If my opinion is even ever counted that is. To jump to the real subject of my late visit to this site, Even though I support the protest and what it's main objective is I just hope that the protesters are well informed and well prepared or should I say better equipped, because you do not go to a battle field wearing sandals, if your enemy has a knife in the battle field you better have a sword or a big heart to back you. AMLAKYEBAREK.GOD BLESS.

Postby Beles » 24 May 2013, 20:45

Ethoash wrote:

How u know it will not turn in to revloution or turn in to Arab spring? .

Da!!!! That is what Semayawi party wants and that is why TPLFites are scared off their socks. By forcing them to issue the permission Samayawi has already scored the first victory. Samayawi is doing this not hoping that TPLF will not react violently. It knows the possibility is high but it also knows TPLF can not act violently for ever. Each act of violence will weaken it while strengthening the opposition. That is how it is going play out. TPLF will be forced off that power through peaceful and legitimate means of struggle. The only thing that is going to delay the outcome is if the opposition is tricked to get drawn or implicated in to violence.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion