Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby Obamajr. » 10 Mar 2013, 01:04


Best Eskesta of 2013, Ethiopian Music
http://ecadforum.com/ethiopianvideo/201 ... a-of-2013/
Last edited by Obamajr. on 10 Mar 2013, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 10 Mar 2013, 01:08


Obamajr. wrote:Best Eskesta of 2013, Ethiopian Music

http://ecadforum.com/ethiopianvideo/201 ... a-of-2013/


ECADF the gathering of good for nothing entertainers :lol: :lol:



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 10 Mar 2013, 01:09


Obamajr. wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpBHH5nKwXY


This song is nice !



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby Obamajr. » 10 Mar 2013, 01:09


Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:
Obamajr. wrote:Best Eskesta of 2013, Ethiopian Music

http://ecadforum.com/ethiopianvideo/201 ... a-of-2013/


ECADF the gathering of good for nothing entertainers :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TpNlJ1kHM
:lol: :lol: Bis*bis tigre stfu



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 10 Mar 2013, 01:34


Nice music, beautifull people, great country.



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby kokeb » 10 Mar 2013, 01:41


YAGER LIJ ARGEW META META... Loved it,I miss home
thanks OJ.



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 10 Mar 2013, 01:43


Obamajr. wrote:
Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:
Obamajr. wrote:Best Eskesta of 2013, Ethiopian Music

http://ecadforum.com/ethiopianvideo/201 ... a-of-2013/


ECADF the gathering of good for nothing entertainers :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TpNlJ1kHM
:lol: :lol: Bis*bis tigre stfu


ECADF lives, breaths, walks on hating Tigray and Ehtiopia, they are former derg soliders, commanders and related families, good for nothing, I am glad they are not allowed to get back to Ethopia. They destroyed our country in the past and we don't want them to be in ETHIOPIA period



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby Obamajr. » 10 Mar 2013, 09:55


Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:
Obamajr. wrote:
Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:
Obamajr. wrote:Best Eskesta of 2013, Ethiopian Music

http://ecadforum.com/ethiopianvideo/201 ... a-of-2013/


ECADF the gathering of good for nothing entertainers :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TpNlJ1kHM
:lol: :lol: Bis*bis tigre stfu


ECADF lives, breaths, walks on hating Tigray and Ehtiopia, they are former derg soliders, commanders and related families, good for nothing, I am glad they are not allowed to get back to Ethopia. They destroyed our country in the past and we don't want them to be in ETHIOPIA period

Why every thing has to be politics? Let us enjoy our lovely music. There is time for politics. No body hate Proud Tigray people. But we don't have any kind respect for :roll:a sorry Tigre like you. Get the hell out of here bro.



Re: New Ethiopian Amharic Music 2013

Postby Obamajr. » 10 Mar 2013, 10:05


kokeb wrote:YAGER LIJ ARGEW META META... Loved it,I miss home
thanks OJ.
:) You are welcome Kokeb



Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Degnet, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Majestic-12 [Bot], Thechrome, Yahoo [Bot]