Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Best Tigrigna Kuda by Tigray's cultural troupe straight from Mekelle. Chira player Birhane G/Mikael

Postby whereisthefrog » 02 Mar 2013, 19:08

I'm glad to see traditional tigrigna is well and alive in both sides of the mereb river :mrgreen: both of you got great taste.

Re: Best Tigrigna Kuda by Tigray's cultural troupe straight from Mekelle. Chira player Birhane G/Mikael

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 02 Mar 2013, 19:13

Ertrawnet wrote:This guy out rocks your mekele wata player big time :mrgreen: 8)

Thank you wedi Ere,

I enjoyed it, you don't know how much I love chira, this particular chira tune and its major is really beautiful. By the way the young Birhane G/Mikael (RIP) is among the cultrual troup that died of bus crash aloNg with 9 TIgray artists, he was a rising star and had truly great talent.

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 02 Mar 2013, 19:20

whereisthefrog wrote:I'm glad to see traditional tigrigna is well and alive in both sides of the mereb river :mrgreen: both of you got great taste.

I agree frogi,

I enjoy watching your country cultural guayla accompanied by chira, that's the thing I appreciate about Eritrean culture, they always have also beautiful girls, they are good in keeping it distinct and original, we have now good chira players in TIgray and are being promoted very well and hopefully it becomes the most popular, the modern music is junk, lacks originality and creativity I think.

Postby Ertrawnet » 02 Mar 2013, 19:42

Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:
Ertrawnet wrote:This guy out rocks your mekele wata player big time :mrgreen: 8)

Thank you wedi Ere,

I enjoyed it, you don't know how much I love chira, this particular chira tune and its major is really beautiful. By the way the young Birhane G/Mikael (RIP) is among the cultrual troup that died of bus crash aloNg with 9 TIgray artists, he was a rising star and had truly great talent.

Wedi 70 Enderta

I like chira wata to, its a very heavy and powerfull instrument..I did not know he was one of the cultural troop who died in traffic accident...RIP!!

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 02 Mar 2013, 20:06

Halafi Mengedi wrote:Ewe Ata Aytigrawayn Endika

Eman wedi lahmey, neskas aytgrawayen dika, this song is for you

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 02 Mar 2013, 20:15

Ertrawnet wrote:
Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:

Thank you wedi Ere,

Wedi 70 Enderta

I like chira wata to, its a very heavy and powerfull instrument..I did not know he was one of the cultural troop who died in traffic accident...RIP!!

Ya he was one of them among the big and famous ones are Birhane Gano (RIP)

Postby abel qael » 03 Mar 2013, 04:08

Dejat, I'm glad to see you enjoying an Adwan Song by the late Birhane G/Mikael(RIP) wedi AdiAhferom.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion