Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethiopia vs Nigeria: Game day discussion

Postby elias » 29 Jan 2013, 12:32

The key to Ethiopa's chance of victory is defense. I hope they will play better defense against Nigeria.

Re: Ethiopia vs Nigeria: Game day discussion

Postby Semira » 29 Jan 2013, 12:36

lets be realistic. Team Nigeria is too tough for team Ethiopia.

My prediction is Nigeria 7 - Ethiopia 2

I only wish they save us from embarrassment by loosing just like they lost to brukina faso. It will be a field day for enemies of Ethiopia such as deqi-arawit

Postby ZEMEN » 29 Jan 2013, 12:40

Semira wrote:lets be realistic. Team Nigeria is too tough for team Ethiopia.

I only wish they save us from embarrassment by loosing just like they lost to brukina faso. It will be a field day for enemies of Ethiopia such as deqi-arawit

Semira, NO. that is to larger of margin to lose. only the tooth-less team Eritrea would lose with that margin. I think team Eritrea lost to Tanzanya; like 12 to 0, somthing like that. lol
Hell, no. i say Ethiopia lose by a score of 3 to 2.

Postby Semira » 29 Jan 2013, 12:42

Zemen,

i heard Nigeria dominated Brukina Fasso. Brukina only scored at the injury time or something. therefore, Nigeria is supposedly harder than Brukina Fasso

Postby whereisthefrog » 29 Jan 2013, 13:00

ZEMEN wrote:

Semira, NO. that is to larger of margin to lose. only the tooth-less team Eritrea would lose with that margin. I think team Eritrea lost to Tanzanya; like 12 to 0, somthing like that. lol

Lets not exaggerate here it was 4 -0 not 12 -0 :mrgreen:

Postby ZEMEN » 29 Jan 2013, 13:10

whereisthefrog wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Lets not exaggerate here it was 4 -0 not 12 -0 :mrgreen:

Froggy my bad, lol okay I remember 12 or 13 though. may be the number of players defected? i don't know but that number stuck in my head. lol
anyway; they are bad. sorry

Postby Aragaw » 29 Jan 2013, 13:13

Jason wrote:Waliya 1-0 Nigeria.

Go Waliyas.

I wish that will happen but Nigeria 3 Ethiopia 1.

Postby Girma Kassa » 29 Jan 2013, 13:26

I say Ethiopia 1 Nigeria 0.

Postby elias » 29 Jan 2013, 13:35

Ethiopians have regrouped and are fighting back. Their confidence is improving. It's a bit more encouraging now. But Nigerians continue to attack the goal.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion