Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

TPLF Manifesto, Amhara was labeled as #1 enemy of Tigray

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jan 2013, 11:36

XXX
“The forgotten people” Why is the Ethiopians’ blood so thin?
Mekonnen Workineh, Norway, Nov 2012

Mekonnen Workineh
Analogously , the Nazi manifesto of 1920 was anti-Semitic, anti-capitalist, anti-democratic, anti-Marxist, and anti-liberal.

Anti-Semitic was number one manifesto of Nazi Hitler and Anti-Amhara is number one manifesto of TPLF.

Hitler murdered 6 Million Jews. What happened 60 years ago is still fresh in the minds of Jews and is still haunting Germans, especially those whose family members were involved. Nazi criminals are still being hunted around the world and being brought to justice.

TPLF murdered more than 8 Million Ethiopians to date (G/Medhin Araya, former TPLF financial head). In the 2007/2008 senses 2.5 Million Amharas perished into the thin air;
http://ethioskytv.com/view/570/25-milli ... art-1.html . Ethiopia has been under siege for the last 21 years by TPLF backed by the European Union, USA, and the United Kingdom. 1000s of Anuakes residences were red labeled and were massacred in a day light by this regime. Ogaden region was curtailed from international eye and mass murder, gang rape and torture crime is being committed by this same regime
( http://www.genocidewatch.org/ethiopia.html) , tens of thousands of Oromos, the majority group of the country, are languishing in jail all over the country. Tens of thousands are being evicted even this time, TPLF regime is dehumanizing the Ethiopian people, torturing and committing savage crime against poor farmers, elders and children. Involved in human trafficking crime,

Hundreds of thousands are leaving the country every year, thousands dying in the desert, drawing in seas and rivers, facing abuse, prison and death in Middle East, queuing in front of immigration offices around the world, crowding foreign prisons, the list of ordeal could go for days. When will the international community open its eyes and see what is happening to Ethiopian people.

Why do Ethiopians go exile? Because Ethiopia is poor? Because Ethiopians are not hard working? Because Ethiopia does not have natural resources to feed its people?

The answer to all the above questions is NO

The reason for all this is administration problem. Billions of dollars is flying out of the country illegally 11.7 Billion until 2009 (, http://danielberhane.com/2011/12/22/eth ... rspective/).

Fertile land of Ethiopia is being given away almost for nothing; Multinational corporate brag of feeding the world from Gambella region alone.

( http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ma ... mland-rush)

True Ethiopian people are weak at this time; True TPLF is strong with the help of the west in the name of stability. But how long will that last, why and how did Ruanda genocide happened? What was the recipe for that? What is the guarantee that such thing would not be repeated in Ethiopia if pushed to the edge? How long does iron fist last?

I urge all international community specially the Obama administration, the Cameroun administration, the European Union, to stop propping minority ethno centric fascist regime to undermine Ethiopian people.

Victory for Ethiopians!

Contact me: [email protected]

elias

Re: TPLF Manifesto, Amhara was labeled as #1 enemy of Tigray

Post by elias » 06 Jan 2013, 13:40

Both Woyanne and Shabia are anti-Amhara to their core of being. I thought Shabia has grown out of its misguided hate toward Amhara, and in fact many Shabia members did just that, but not enough of them to change the policy of the group. Shabia's policy toward EPPF is just one example.

Minelik

Post by Minelik » 06 Jan 2013, 13:43

elias wrote:Both Woyanne and Shabia are anti-Amhara to their core of being. I thought Shabia has grown out of its misguided hate toward Amhara, and in fact many Shabia members did just that, but not enough of them to change the policy of the group. Shabia's policy toward EPPF is just one example.
I agree. If Shabia was not anti amara it could have trusted the pro amara organization and supported them. But shabia like weyane still living in the dark misguided age.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jan 2013, 14:09

elias wrote:Both Woyanne and Shabia are anti-Amhara to their core of being. I thought Shabia has grown out of its misguided hate toward Amhara, and in fact many Shabia members did just that, but not enough of them to change the policy of the group. Shabia's policy toward EPPF is just one example.
first you are not telling the truth..Eritrean forgive and not forget what the AMhara led regime had done to Eritreans for the lasted 30years long Ethiopian consicutive regimes occupation of Eritrea. beside Eritrea is another country that doesn't matter whether Shabia aka Eritrean having anti Amhara stance or not. what really matter is you ( the most Amhara advocate) need to focus and do somthing about being led by Minority (TPLF ) those hate to Amharas to the bone. TPLF is the one can harm your Amhara people, Ethiopian in particular not Shabia or Eritrean. Moreover; you need to be a man and admit your participation (hands) of weaken EPPF. just pointing a finger of your failuer unto someone will not make any diffrenece in your struggle, if you are really in the struggle though. i personally doubt it.

elias

Post by elias » 06 Jan 2013, 23:57

Fed_Up wrote:
first you are not telling the truth..Eritrean forgive and not forget what the AMhara led regime had done to Eritreans for the lasted 30years long Ethiopian consicutive regimes occupation of Eritrea. beside Eritrea is another country that doesn't matter whether Shabia aka Eritrean having anti Amhara stance or not. what really matter is you ( the most Amhara advocate) need to focus and do somthing about being led by Minority (TPLF ) those hate to Amharas to the bone. TPLF is the one can harm your Amhara people, Ethiopian in particular not Shabia or Eritrean. Moreover; you need to be a man and admit your participation (hands) of weaken EPPF. just pointing a finger of your failuer unto someone will not make any diffrenece in your struggle, if you are really in the struggle though. i personally doubt it.
The Amhara people did not do any thing to Eritreans other than to look at them as their fellow Ethiopians. The Derg regime perpetrated crimes equally against every one, including Amharas. Eritreans were not harmed any time in Ethiopian history worse than any other people until Woyanne came to power. On the contrary, Eritreans (or Shabia, to be more specific) hated, despised, demonized, and brutalized Amharas just because they are Amharas. When Woyanne (the tribalist thugs that Shabia helped come to power) conducted ethnic cleansing against Eritreans, it was the Amhara, Oromo and others who tried to protect and shield them. Even after all Shabia did to the Amhara people, I know very few Amharas who hate Eritreans for being Eritrean. When Eritreans come to Ethiopian social events, churches and other gatherings, they are warmly welcomed and greeted. I personally organized a group of Ethiopians to participate in the anti-UN sanction protest Eritreans organized in Washington DC. What did I get in return from Shabia? They rounded up and threw in jail my friends for no stated reason. Two years later I still don't know why they are arrested.

Semira
Member+

Post by Semira » 07 Jan 2013, 02:19

Fed_Up wrote:
And this came out from a guy whose parents and himself lived in Ethiopia with equal rights as Ethiopians to eventually thrive, excel and become rich without any form of restriction or discrimination. I have lived long enough to know both amiches (born and lived in Ethiopia) and asmarinos (those who never seen Ethiopia). The amiches are the nastiest and ungrateful people despite all the hospitality and love they received at the hands of generous ethiopians. While they knew that the heavy hand of the past administration was equally rested on everyone, they always sing and dance as if they were the only victims. And those amiches should have been educators on this fact, but they are the nastiest when it comes to Ethiopia and Ethiopians.

I don't think the previous administrations robbed Eritreans and send them packing despite war was raging. If we the innocent people have to be blamed this much, we should have done what TPLF on robbing and sending these people. After all, it is better to be blamed for what you wronged than what you haven't wronged.

elias

Post by elias » 07 Jan 2013, 06:06

I totally agree with you, Semira. Eritreans in Asmara and other towns have a positive attitude toward Amhara. I have visited some of the remotest places in Eritrea and spoke with the population. When I told them I am from Addis Ababa, their faces lighten up. They harbor no hate toward Ethiopia. If it were not for Woyanne and Shabia, the two people would coexist harmoniously.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 07 Jan 2013, 06:42

elias wrote:Both Woyanne and Shabia are anti-Amhara to their core of being. I thought Shabia has grown out of its misguided hate toward Amhara, and in fact many Shabia members did just that, but not enough of them to change the policy of the group.
Why you are using mind-boggling statements these days is a mystery to me. Simply since I failed to understand the reason behind it. For your information I have never set my foot in any Ethiopian land ever nor can I talk the Amharic language but despite all that never in my life did I considered Ethiopians of Amharic origin as my enemies nor did anyone Eritrean that I know did just that.

Shaebia (Arabic) or Hizbawi (tigrinja) is a political organisation that fought to liberate Eritrea and make it an independent country not only geographically but also economically. The geographical liberation has already been achieved. What is left is the economical one. And I really dare you to bring me any document or any interview that was made by the leadership of Shaebia that bring the Amharic people in bad light. As far as I am concerned, there is none of what so ever.
elias wrote:Shabia's policy toward EPPF is just one example.
Shaebia’s main responsibility is its people and country. Every thing else comes in second place. Its policies never targeted any people of any nationality as its enemy but considered Derg and Sraat Haileslasie as the enemies of not only Eritreans but the enemies of Ethiopians as well. Those are the political standpoints that people were taught and believed in Mr. Elias. If you still consider the above-mentioned regimes as entities of Amharic nationalities only, which I think you do, then that would be your problem not anyone else’s.
elias wrote: When Eritreans come to Ethiopian social events, churches and other gatherings, they are warmly welcomed and greeted.
Those things should have been considered as normal events since that is what all well-behaved people do but even there it is not always normal, as you want to picture it out.

For example, there is a very beautiful Ethiopian church that was built by Haileselasie in Khartoum Sudan. And Eritreans as always never mixed politics and religion together and it was common many went there to baptize their children or get married since there were not even an Eritrean church to speak of at that time but at the end of the 80th century the then Aboy Qeshi of that church refused to baptize an Eritrean boy claiming that he will not baptize a son of Wonbedie. Meaning all Eritreans in his eyes are Wonbedies. This was really a chocking surprise to many and an Eritrean church was built in no time soon after that.

To make my response short, Ethiopians normally don’t even know much about Eritrea or Eritreans for that matter. They only have what their imagination have told them. What caused that imagination to surface and why their political orientation is determined by such kinds of imagination is for me very hard to tell. But the truth is, this is only putting the future of their people and country in a very precarious situation to find valid answers for their own problems instead of creating enemies that don’t exist and blaming others for their own shortcomings.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jan 2013, 10:47

Semira wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

And this came out from a guy whose parents and himself lived in Ethiopia with equal rights as Ethiopians to eventually thrive, excel and become rich without any form of restriction or discrimination. I have lived long enough to know both amiches (born and lived in Ethiopia) and asmarinos (those who never seen Ethiopia). The amiches are the nastiest and ungrateful people despite all the hospitality and love they received at the hands of generous ethiopians. While they knew that the heavy hand of the past administration was equally rested on everyone, they always sing and dance as if they were the only victims. And those amiches should have been educators on this fact, but they are the nastiest when it comes to Ethiopia and Ethiopians.

I don't think the previous administrations robbed Eritreans and send them packing despite war was raging. If we the innocent people have to be blamed this much, we should have done what TPLF on robbing and sending these people. After all, it is better to be blamed for what you wronged than what you haven't wronged.
Semira

what did i said to upset you? and you are not fully understood my message. i have never hate Amhara or other Ethinic in Ethiopia. and i believe you will not find a single article i wrote against amhara people. why should i? i love the amhara people and i grow up with them. i have no reason to be turn against them. becasue i know all Amhara are innocent apart the leadership. a year a go i have even married the most beautiful girl in the world, guess what, she is from Amhara. now you sound biased by saying nothing when Elias taunted all Eritrean (shabia) as an anti Amhara elements. imagine how in the world Erirean are as equally evil as Tegaru led minority regime? Eritrean haven't sell Ethiopian women, didn't sell/gave Ethiopian land to Sudan, didn't imprison and kill ethiopian youth, Eritrean is not the one run mama ethiopia by divided and rule tactics, Eritrea never blocked any oppostion website to be read inside eritrea.infact Erireans are as equally victimes as Amhara in particular and Ethiopian in general by this prostitute moinority led regime in Addis Ababa. i don't know the hidden agenda of Elias when he trying to make Eritrean people are against Ethiopian amharas in his first respons and Ethiopian bore Eritrean (amechi :roll: ) are enemies of Ethiopian Amhara in his second respond. to tell you the truth this method will not help to anyone of us ato Elias. yes, Amhara led Ethiopian regime harmed Eritrean population and reduced by millions not thousands like in Ethiopia (re: the motto Amhara led regime in ethiopia was "Eritrea Medruwan enji Hezbowan anfelegem"). imagine how crule leadership Ethiopia had. if they can managed to killed thousands of Ethiopian people, what would they did to the people the believe their enemy? no brainer!

don't make me wrong ..i love Ethiopia and its people and i believe we hadn't had and we will never have as nasitiest enemis as Woyannie ( the minority junta) from Ethiopia. we will focus on them. since the huge respect that i have for Semira and ato Elias, my applogy is in order if i upset you unintentional.

ato Elias

i believe you are not helping by doing that though.

Semira
Member+

Post by Semira » 07 Jan 2013, 11:04

Fed_Up wrote:AMhara led regime had done to Eritreans

Semira

what did i said to upset you? and you are not fully understood my message. i have never hate Amhara or other Ethinic in Ethiopia. and i believe you will not find a single article i wrote against amhara people. why i should? i love the amhara people and i grow up with them. i have no reason to be turn against them. becasue i know all Amhara are innocent apart the leadership. a year a go i have even married the most beautiful girl in the world, guess what she is from Amhara. now you sound biased when Elias taunted all Eritrean (shabia) as an anti Amhara. imagine how in the world Erirean are as equally evil as Tegaru led minority regime. Eritrean haven't sell Ethiopian women, didn't sell Ethiopian land to Sudan, didn't imprison and kill ethiopian youth, Eritrean is not the one run mama ethiopia by divided and rule tactics, Eritrea never block any oppostion website to be read in eritrea. i don't know why Elias trying to make Eritrean people are against Ethiopian amhara. this method will not help ato Elias. yes, Amhara led Ethiopian regime harmed Eritrean population by millions not thousands like in Ethiopia. imagine how crule leadership Ethiopia had. if they can managed to killed thousands of Ethiopian people, what would they did to the people the believe their enemy? no brainer!

don't make me wrong ..i love Ethiopia and its people and i believe we hadn't had and we will never have as nasitiest enemis as Woyannie ( the minority junta) from Ethiopia. we will focus on them. since i the huge respect that i have for Semira and ato Elias, my applogy is in order if i upset you with out my knowledge.

ato Elias

i believe you are not helping by doing that.
Fed_up

No offence. we all know you are a good and reasonable person. peraphs your last post didn't explain properly what you wanted to convey. for instance, the term that is often used by the weyannes that labels the Derg as an amhara lead government is erroneous as you have lived to tell.

The Derg is not an Amhara government just because it uses Amharic as its official language should not make it Amhara led government. it is multi-ethnic group of lower ranking army officers who deposed the Emperor. For that matter Atse yohannes and Meles himself uses Amharic as the state language and it doesn't make them amhara administration.

The Derg never favoured the amhara. any development or repression was equally distributed so calling the Derg as Amhara led administration is a complete falsification of facts and history. you are better than the villagers halafi and dejazmach who are stuck with the brainwashing they received while they were in rural. but you lived in addis and you know it well so you should know better.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 07 Jan 2013, 11:09

Semira wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Thank you Semira for telling the facts.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jan 2013, 11:15

thank you semira

aragaw

good to see you bro. and hope you do understand me better by now.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 07 Jan 2013, 11:28

Fed_Up wrote:thank you semira

aragaw

good to see you bro. and hope you do understand me better by now.
Fed,

I've never judge you before. I don't think you have any bad wish against Ethiopia and Ethiopians as Semira put it eloquently above. Your first post was not clear but I have never come across any of your posts bashing Amara. People like you should set the record strait when Ethiopia and Ethiopians get blamed for what Derge did. You have lived in Ethiopia and have seen when Dereg massacre Ethiopian indiscriminately regardless of ones ethnic background. No one particular ethnic should get blamed for what Derege did.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Jan 2013, 20:39

Ato Elias, sometimes even a mother discriminate her child in favor of the other. Let me explain..I was watching a documentary program {Animal] about a bird which only inhabits the Antarctic area...This special bird Hatches only one egg a year...but if by accident hatches two eggs, The minute the two eggs are hatched, she let her two children to gallop while having the food in her throat...The one which was able to keep with her speed wins and take it all what it is in her throat...and the weak one, who was unable to win the gallop dies and vanish in oblivion. It is the matter of the fittest survives. No personal at all.

When the EPPF was established, it was established for a good cause, but after a while, it lost its stamina when fat pigs {Solomon Tekleagn and other defeatist took the stage and used the front to enhance their reputation in the mind of Ethiopian public. After those set backs, EPPF haven't recovered. In simple language, Singers, journalists, businessmen and others want to be leaders of teh party with out having the proper leadership quality...and in the process; they killed the party all together.

As far as you notion that we hate Amhara....We have never harbored hate toward amhara...The minute they left Eritrea in 1991, our chapter with Amhara is Finito.

peace

Beleche

Post by Beleche » 07 Jan 2013, 21:26

I thought EPPF was an 'Ethiopian' organization and not an ethnic based Amhara organization. Why are you implying that EPPF is Amhara??

Beleche

Post by Beleche » 07 Jan 2013, 21:36

Semira wrote: The amiches are the nastiest and ungrateful people despite all the hospitality and love they received at the hands of generous ethiopians.

Agree. Thats exactly why we packed them in containers and dumped them north of the Ethiopian border. The ungrateful negros deserved nothing short of deportation to their dry land.

Beleche

Post by Beleche » 07 Jan 2013, 21:46

elias wrote:If it were not for Woyanne and Shabia, the two people would coexist harmoniously.

Don't be a coward Elias. You have to acknowledge and admit that your darlings Mengistu Hailemariam and Haileselassie the first (and last) sent over Amharic speaking rulers and governors to Eritrea and the Eritreans never had an eritrean local governor for decades. Even in the US, governors have to be from the same State. You can't have one Amhara after another ruling eritrea for decades and expect the people there to be obedient. Stop blaming Eritrea's seccession on Shabea and Woyane. From Ogaden to Oromia to Eritrea and Sidama, everybody wanted to be separated from Ethiopia. It was not because all these people were bad, it was their rulers who were bad people.

elias

Post by elias » 08 Jan 2013, 08:05

Deqi-Arawit wrote:Ato Elias, sometimes even a mother discriminate her child in favor of the other. Let me explain..I was watching a documentary program {Animal] about a bird which only inhabits the Antarctic area...This special bird Hatches only one egg a year...but if by accident hatches two eggs, The minute the two eggs are hatched, she let her two children to gallop while having the food in her throat...The one which was able to keep with her speed wins and take it all what it is in her throat...and the weak one, who was unable to win the gallop dies and vanish in oblivion. It is the matter of the fittest survives. No personal at all.

When the EPPF was established, it was established for a good cause, but after a while, it lost its stamina when fat pigs {Solomon Tekleagn and other defeatist took the stage and used the front to enhance their reputation in the mind of Ethiopian public. After those set backs, EPPF haven't recovered. In simple language, Singers, journalists, businessmen and others want to be leaders of teh party with out having the proper leadership quality...and in the process; they killed the party all together.

As far as you notion that we hate Amhara....We have never harbored hate toward amhara...The minute they left Eritrea in 1991, our chapter with Amhara is Finito.

peace
Deqi, you are factually wrong about EPPF. Try to be knowledgeable about the issue at hand and have wider perspective -- put yourself in others' shoes. That's the only way we can reach an understanding. EPPF was purposefully dismantled by Shabia way before Solomon Tekalign went to Asmara to sing. EPPF cannot recover unless it moves to another neighboring country because Shabia does not allow a strong Ethiopian opposition group to emerge, particularly one that is dominated by Amharas. I've come to witness first hand that Shabia remains (despite Isaias' empty rhetoric) an anti-Ethiopia group to its bone. I am not saying that all Shabia members and all Eritreans are anti-Ethiopia, but there are a significant number (may be the majority) of them within the group. I have several friends who are members of Shabia. Some hold important positions in the government. I maintain contact with them because I have seen them trying hard to build good relationship with Ethiopian opposition groups, only to see their effort sabotaged by others. The arrest of Col. Tadesse is one such sabotage. Those who orchestrated his arrest knew that any patriotic Ethiopian would not continue to work with Shabia while his brother is languishing in Eritrean jail. Those who continue to collaborate with Shabia while Col. Tadesse et al languish in jail are no better than OPDO or ANDM, i.e, they are puppets.

The challenge for armed Ethiopian opposition groups is to find another neighboring country to provide them with shelter.

Tadesse

Post by Tadesse » 08 Jan 2013, 08:15

Beleche,
Elias has said the right word,no body can understand people like you,I can understand and respect in some way Deki Arawi more than people like you,gabito?

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 08 Jan 2013, 10:34

Elias is 15 years behind. I am sure there was a time that Eritreans hated Amara but since the 1998 to 2000 war and followed with the deportation; the number enemy of the Eritreans is the Tigryans. Among all my Eritrean friends I am yet to find who has any kind of resentment toward Amara or Ethiopia. They hate Tigryans to death but none of the other Ethiopians.
One other thing is, the new generation knows nothing about Amara. All they know is how Tigryans sucked and they do hate Tigryans.
So, Elias you are a little out of the real time.