Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

Most Valuable Members of this forum for 2012

Postby elias » 25 Dec 2012, 23:43

To encourage a more productive discussion in this forum, starting this year we will select The Top 5 Most Valuable Members.

The 2012 Most Valuable Members are:

1. Revolutions - For consistently posting informative posts and thoughtful messages without resorting to a word of insult.

2. Conformist - For his insightful messages and sharing with us articles on various non-Ethiopia/Eritrea topics that help us widen our scope of knowledge about the world we live in. His messages are also free of offensive words.

3. Revelations - For sharing with us on a consistent basis information about the crimes that are being perpetrated by the TPLF junta in Ethiopia.

4. Aragaw - His selection of news and Amharic articles are great -- but not some of the words he chooses for his message when responding to other members he is disagreeing with.

5. Beles - For sharing with us breaking news inside the country as they happen.

Thank you for your contributions in helping make this forum a valuable place for exchanging ideas and sharing information.

There are many other members also who make valuable contributions, but their choice of offensive words has been a big disappointment. Hopefully, we all will improve our communication style in 2013. Let's use this forum to help make peace between people and advance the cause of unity and freedom. The terrible ethnic slur that some members use are hurtful to themselves as well, not just the targeted groups. We will keep this forum the most free Ethiopian website while continuing to remind each other about the responsibility that comes with freedom.

Thank you.
Elias

Re: Most Valuable Members of this forum for 2012

Postby Land_Lord » 25 Dec 2012, 23:48

Elias,

I do agree with Revolution and conformist. Dejaj Aklilu and I like are well deserving forumers. Revelation is childish at times. Aregaw and Beles, c'mon...you can do a lot better :lol: . Did you forget about Azeb and Semira ? What about Tazabi ?
My choice, 1. Revolution 2. Deqi Arawit 3. Fed Up 4. Zmeselo 5. Gash ( Hey, what can I say, I am Eritrean.) Ertrawnet, and whereisthefrog are the greatest. 8) Eritrean, Ertrawi, Hawzen, Siren, they all are well deserving. Cancel Castro :lol:

Peace
Last edited by Land_Lord on 25 Dec 2012, 23:55, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Deqi-Arawit » 25 Dec 2012, 23:54

What about weizero Belaynesh and the Obama gurl?

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 25 Dec 2012, 23:57

Àregaw is the only participant worthy of the title. Revolution is a worthless shabia pig who spends his day smearing Ethiopia and defending his alcoholic dictator. Revelation has a 0% record on his rumors. The other two are shabia cadres.

Postby Beleche » 26 Dec 2012, 00:42

I see a significant shift in the way Elias Kiflom is doing his bussiness lately. He seems to be tired of sucking up to Shabea with nothing to show for it in return. Last year, majority if not all of his "best Ethiopian forumers" were Eritreans. This year, not only did he include non-Eritreans in his "best Ethiopian forumers" list (how ironic), he even have the guts to include Amhara right wing extremist Eritrea-haters like revealations and Beles who are consistent with their hate against anything Anseba. Aragaw, although not as extremist as revealations and Beles, is known to hate the Anseba tribe.

Conformist is an elderly hardcore Amara who deep inside hates the Anseba but keeps kissing up to them out of his hate to the gallant Tigrayans and his fear that he can't handle the Tigrayans without some help from Anseba-land.

The only Eritrean in Elias's "top five" list is poor revolution who hasn't gotten over his depressing memory of pathetic deportation from Ayer tena in 2000. Elias had to include him because poor revolution is more of anti-Tigrayan than an Eritrean and his perpetual anti-Tigray/anti-Ethiopia propaganda is considered valuable to Elias's Amhara-extremist cause.

Over all, Elias has shifted from being a Shabea worshipper back to his Ankoberite ideology roots. Whether Elias himself or colonel Fitsum take credit for that is debatable.

Postby revelations » 26 Dec 2012, 00:43

YEBANDAMERZE wrote:]Àregaw is the only participant worthy of the title. Revolution is a worthless shabia pig who spends his day smearing Ethiopia and defending his alcoholic dictator. Revelation has a 0% record on his rumors. The other two are shabia cadres.

@Yeband-Lij

Have I not brought you way too many photos of your treasonous banda ancestors than you would have ever imagined possible in your wildest dreams? Or are you complaining of not getting one today? Didn't I bring you your masters demise way before none of your woyane bosses did? You're such a typical ምስጋና ቢስ የበላበትን ወጭት ሰባሪ parasite!

Postby revelations » 26 Dec 2012, 00:49

Land_Lord wrote:Elias,

I do agree with Revolution and conformist. Dejaj Aklilu and I like are well deserving forumers. Revelation is childish at times. Aregaw and Beles, c'mon...you can do a lot better . Did you forget about Azeb and Semira ? What about Tazabi ?
My choice, 1. Revolution 2. Deqi Arawit 3. Fed Up 4. Zmeselo 5. Gash ( Hey, what can I say, I am Eritrean.) Ertrawnet, and whereisthefrog are the greatest. 8 Eritrean, Ertrawi, Hawzen, Siren, they all are well deserving. Cancel Castro

Peace

:lol: :lol: Lowlanderu aka Eden

I must have made you cry one too many times! :lol: You have made my day by crying again. :lol:

Buon Natale! (as your ascari ancestors used to be told!)
:lol:

Postby Conformist » 26 Dec 2012, 00:51

I second that, Revolutions is the best informed and informing member of this forum.

I don't like Revelations' attitude, but he is well informed and informing.

I have had a few debates with Aragaw, I agree, he is a well educated member.

I don't know much about Beles, but from now on I will pay attention.

In my opinion Tazabi and Amanatu are valuable sources of information, among others.

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 26 Dec 2012, 01:00

Beles has no more than 5 posts in 2012. Revelation is an idiot who hates Eritreans. This idiot also should be nominated the number one rumor mill on ER. I would also nominate him lead village idiot on this forum for 2012.

Postby revelations » 26 Dec 2012, 01:08

Conformist wrote:I second that, Revolutions is the best informed and informing member of this forum.

I don't like Revelations' attitude, but he is well informed and informing.

I have had a few debates with Aragaw, I agree, he is a well educated member.

I don't know much about Beles, but from now on I will pay attention.

In my opinion Tazabi and Amanatu are valuable sources of information, among others.

Hello "genius"!

You know what would have been surprising? If you loved my ascari hating attitude! So ya! Your statement is moronic to say the least. Now go on and cry! :lol:

P.S. I do appreciate the tears that are being equally shed by both sides of the Tigre bandas/ascari!Thank you all for freely expressing what pains you. Bring it on! (After all, it's a slow X-MAS.)

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion