Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum

PM Hailemariam Desalegn in hot seat for his gesture to even travel to Asmara!

Postby Tazabi-1 » 24 Dec 2012, 12:46

Stepping out of the scripted instructions is putting the humble PMHD of Ethiopia in hot seat. In his recent trip to Doha, PMHD signaled that he would even travel to Asmara to talk to PIA of Eritrea if Eritrea is willing to negotiate. PMHD was criticized by TPLF kingmakers that he should have confined his comments to the scripted one i.e., Eritrea has to accept the five point plan put in place by his predecessor PMMZ.

Despite Bereket Simon’s public rhetoric against PIA regime, he would like PMHD to extend olive tree to Eritrea.

Bereket’s opinion on solving the Ethio-Eritrean disputed is also supported by the newly appointed FM Dr. Tedros Adhanom. However, hardcore TPLFites like Seyum Mesfin and Abay Tsehaye would like Ethiopia to pursue a policy that goes beyond containing the PIA regime, i.e., they would like to see regime change in Eritrea while Breket and Tedros Adhanom advocate that EPRDF has enough internal problems and adding the Eritrean issue into the mix would endanger the very existence of the front.

US administration is slowly distancing itself from TPLF and would like PMHD to assume more authority, as Eliase Kifle, Publisher of Ethiopian Review, wrote in his recent note that PMHD is sharing his day to day frustration in running the nation with his close confidants.

He also has been telling his frustration to US and UK ambassadors that he has been suffocated by the hardcore TPLF veteran leaders and he admitted that the opposition’s assertion that he is nothing more than figurehead in the government is not far from truth.

Those signs of frustrations by PMHD will be more likely to get worse and lead to more friction. And, such frictions will more likely push TPLF even resort to more authoritarian style of governance.

Re: PMHD in hot seat for his gesture to even travel to Asmara!

Postby Akele » 24 Dec 2012, 12:59

any source? or is this your typical bull crap

Postby Semira » 24 Dec 2012, 13:05

Akele wrote:any source? or is this your typical bull crap

said the inferiority ridden tigraway who always try to sound eritrean but forgets it in situations like this. :lol: :lol:

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 24 Dec 2012, 13:09

Yes the more HD frustrates the better for the Tigrayans. Gun down Bereket Simmon Ye Wefcho Bet Zebegna (Nai Enda Methan Wardiya ) and put another Tigrayan born in Amhara region to replace him. Bring our all Woyenti and reconcile with TPDM and bring the leadership to your fold and the fighters should be assinged to liberate Gash Setit, Tessene and Omi Hajer. Go to war with shaebia no peace talk with them and it will be good for Tigray in the long term. Do not buy the notion that Eritrea will be another Somalia, it will not happen because Tigray will stabilize it in months. If Eritrea distabilze it will be dream come to true for Tigray and divide by ethnic line and push any Tigrigna speaking to their new home exile to join thier 80% of their population lives in abroad. This is the time to take Kunama, Irob and Afar and the Ethiopia stabilization is not important as much for the Amhara because Tigray can negotiate with Oromo and we will hand them Addis Ababa and Harar and they will give us Welega. Talk to Oromo leaership this proposal and they will kiss your foot and accept it. Let the Welega residence come to Addis ababa and near by and the Tigrayan in Addis Ababa and other place outside Tigray go to Welega to build new home. Ask all the major ethnics to form their own governemnt and give Amhara part of Wello, Gonder, Shew and all Gojjam. Tigray will controll Welega, Benishagule, Metema Sanjo, Adi Arqay and Qebo and the entire Afar. Don't fight Amhara let them have thier region.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 24 Dec 2012, 13:13, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Akele » 24 Dec 2012, 13:09

Semira wrote:

said the inferiority ridden tigraway who always try to sound eritrean but forgets it in situations like this. :lol: :lol:

b i tch pls. do you honestly think any one gives a rats [deleted] about what you have to say :lol:. the moron so called tazabi is world class liar who brings so called inside info from inside pfdj, tplf, washington to fool suckers like you. the moron knows suckers like you feed on his bull crap, way gud
Last edited by Akele on 24 Dec 2012, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Semira » 24 Dec 2012, 13:13

Akele wrote:
Semira wrote:

b i tch pls. do you honestly think any one gives a rats [deleted] about what you have to say :lol:

:lol: :lol: Eritrean opposition finding the luxury of time attacking Ethiopian Opposition. how ironic? dude, please don't be silly. you are Tigraway from head to toe. your problem is you are delusional to think people buy your silly claims of being Eritrean

Postby Yusuf Hiigsi Muzaydi » 24 Dec 2012, 13:17

Halafi Mengedi wrote:Yes the more HD frustrates the better for the Tigrayans. Gun down Bereket Simmon Ye Wefcho Bet Zebegna (Nai Enda Methan Wardiya ) and put another Tigrayan born in Amhara region to replace him. Bring our all Woyenti and reconcile with TPDM and bring the leadership to your fold and the fighters should be assinged to liberate Gash Setit, Tessene and Omi Hajer. Go to war with shaebia no peace talk with them and it will be good for Tigray in the long term. Do not buy the notion that Eritrea will be another Somalia, it will not happen because Tigray will stabilize it in months. If Eritrea distabilze it will be dream come to true for Tigray and divide by ethnic line and push any Tigrigna speaking to their new home exile to join thier 80% of their population lives in abroad. This is the time to take Kunama, Irob and Afar and the Ethiopia stabilization is not important as much for the Amhara because Tigray can negotiate with Oromo and we will hand them Addis Ababa and Harar and they will give us Welega. Talk to Oromo leaership this proposal and they will kiss your foot and accept it. Let the Welega residence come to Addis ababa and near by and the Tigrayan in Addis Ababa and other place outside Tigray go to Welega to build new home. Ask all the major ethnics to form their own governemnt and give Amhara part of Wello, Gonder, Shew and all Gojjam. Tigray will controll Welega, Benishagule, Metema Sanjo, Adi Arqay and Qebo and the entire Afar. Don't fight Amhara let them have thier region.

Are you mentally sane at one point you utter the words you do not want Eritrea to be destabilized the next thing you say you want to take Eritrean territory and add them to an imaginary Tigray state are you living in the 19 century? How can there be ever be peace between Eritrea and Ethiopia if there people in our midst who think like this chap Mr Halafi mengedi.

Yusuf Hiigsi
The Chief negotiator

Postby Semira » 24 Dec 2012, 13:20

Akele wrote:
Eritrean opposition finding the luxury of time attacking Ethiopian Opposition. how ironic? dude, please don't be silly.

b i tch pls. the moron monkey has brought untold lies before hence it makes sense to ask for his source. does he/she think we are a bunch of kids who will bealive his lies with out any source

i will be more than proud to attack any ethiopian oppositions who praise and work with the self elected thugs who is killing my people. get it b i tch

speaking of source, can you refresh us the geographical source that produced this scum bag human waste by the name of akele? :lol:

Postby Fed_Up » 24 Dec 2012, 13:26

Semira wrote:
Akele wrote:
Eritrean opposition finding the luxury of time attacking Ethiopian Opposition. how ironic? dude, please don't be silly.

b i tch pls. the moron monkey has brought untold lies before hence it makes sense to ask for his source. does he/she think we are a bunch of kids who will bealive his lies with out any source

i will be more than proud to attack any ethiopian oppositions who praise and work with the self elected thugs who is killing my people. get it b i tch

speaking of source, can you refresh us the geographical source that produced this scum bag human waste by the name of akele? :lol:

:lol: :lol: semira is pulling the undercover woyannies out of their hole lately. thank u.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 24 Dec 2012, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Fed_Up » 24 Dec 2012, 13:26

Akele wrote:
speaking of source, can you refresh us the geographical source that produced this scum bag human waste by the name of akele?

listen b i tch, is it that time of the month or something. the person who goes by the name of tazabi needs to answer how gets inside info from pfdj, tplf, and washington. does he/she have some super natural powers, wtf.

you can't beat the wit Semira...anta affaf ag...me :lol:

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion