Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Is awate.com shifting their allegiance away from Woyane?

Postby Gash » 22 Dec 2012, 06:00

It is unprecedented to read an article as highly critical of Woyane as the following from awiate.com website. Though some articles that were coming out of awiate recently were indicating some shift in the relation of the website with Woayne, no one would have anticipated an article as extreme as this coming from it. In my opinion, this new stand may bring them some support from Eritreans, though at the expense of loosing their financiers. It is also entertaining to read the comments section, which is full of angry woyane foot soldiers venting their frustration.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://awate.com/the-political-chess-game-to-tame-the-woyanes/

Re: Is awiate.com shifting their allegiance away from Woyane?

Postby Deqi-Arawit » 22 Dec 2012, 06:09

Gash wrote:It is unprecedented to read an article as highly critical of Woyane as the following from awiate.com website. Though some articles that were coming out of awiate recently were indicating some shift in the relation of the website with Woayne, no one would have anticipated an article as extreme as this coming from it. In my opinion, this new stand may bring them some support from Eritreans, though at the expense of loosing their financiers. It is also entertaining to read the comments section, which is full of angry woyane foot soldiers venting their frustration.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://awate.com/the-political-chess-game-to-tame-the-woyanes/

After the death of Meles, they have to find new men to have a cosy night in Sheraton Hotel. and it seem, they have not find their men yet. As far as support? fool me once, shame on you fool me twice, shame on me.

Postby Gash » 22 Dec 2012, 06:16

Deqi-Arawit wrote: As far as support? fool me once, shame on you fool me twice, shame on me.

Indeed very true!

However, at least this way, they have a chance of passing as legitimate Eritrean opposition and dupe some gullible Eritreans.

Postby elias » 22 Dec 2012, 06:26

Deqi-Arawit wrote:As far as support? fool me once, shame on you fool me twice, shame on me.

This is what I feel about Ethiopian opposition's relationship with Shabia also. Both Woyanne and Shabia are playing the same game. It is this mindset that causes the Eritrean government to put a leash on Ethiopian opposition groups... the same way the Eritrean opposition is put on leash by the regime in Ethiopia. The big losers in all this are the average people of the Horn of Africa.

Postby Deqi-Arawit » 22 Dec 2012, 06:36

elias wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:As far as support? fool me once, shame on you fool me twice, shame on me.

This is what I feel about Ethiopian opposition's relationship with Shabia also. Both Woyanne and Shabia are playing the same game.

Who fooled who?

Postby whereisthefrog » 22 Dec 2012, 06:43

This is like two thieves fighting while dividing the loot. The two wolves disguised as sheep ready to eat the Eritrean lamb realized somewhere along the way they were threat to each other too. :lol: It's time to sit back and watch the wolves eat each other and laugh.

Postby elias » 22 Dec 2012, 07:53

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
elias wrote:

This is what I feel about Ethiopian opposition's relationship with Shabia also. Both Woyanne and Shabia are playing the same game.

Who fooled who?

The Woyannes have been using the Eritrean opposition as pawns or bargaining chips, the same way the Shabia have been using Ethiopian opposition groups as pawns. I am talking from first hand experience. The fools are those in both the Ethiopian and the Eritrean opposition groups who still count on genuine alliance with Woyanne and Shabia.

Postby eden » 22 Dec 2012, 08:04

elias wrote: I am talking from first hand experience. The fools are those in both the Ethiopian and the Eritrean opposition groups who still count on genuine alliance with Woyanne and Shabia.

elias,

are you admitting that you are a fool?

Postby whereisthefrog » 22 Dec 2012, 08:55

eden wrote:
elias wrote: I am talking from first hand experience. The fools are those in both the Ethiopian and the Eritrean opposition groups who still count on genuine alliance with Woyanne and Shabia.

elias,

are you admitting that you are a fool?

what is your beef with Ethio opposition ayte eden I thought you were an Eri opposition? :mrgreen:

Postby eden » 22 Dec 2012, 09:01

whereisthefrog wrote:what is your beef with Ethio opposition

the same beef you have with the eri opposition - stupidity! why do you bother anyways? i thought you were ethio opposition. geleba!

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion