Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 20 Nov 2012, 21:41


Open letter to President Esayas Afewerki,

Mr. President,

For the last 20 years, your ancestor’s country, Ethiopia and your state Eritrea have been in a state of animosity. Fueling this animosity and enmity are anti-Ethiopian Arab countries, who aspire to establish a caliphate in Ethiopia for the realization of Islamic Africa. The state of animosity that you have with Ethiopia is neither benefiting Ethiopia nor your state of Eritrea in economy, peace and security. The war of 1998 has been devastating particularly to your state in lost lives, destroyed properties, damaged assets and precious time that would have been put in rehabilitating and revitalizing the state of Eritrea.

Mr. President,

You are the descendants of the nobles of Enderta and the warriors of Tembien, the house of Dejazmatch dimtsu of Chilekot-Enderta and Dejazmatch Mircha weldekidan of Abyi Adi-Tembien. Mr. President, your ancestors, the nobles of Tigrai who are the most just and embodiment of Ethiopia will not find your actions honorable looking down, as you are destroying the very land that gave them life, the very land that gave your fore-fathers wisdom, honor, courage, happiness, love of family, love of fellow countrymen and love of Ethiopia.

Mr. President,

You and your organization, EPLF had dealt a great blow to your fore-father’s country in the past but putting aside the past, Ethiopians are willing to forgive you and accept you and make you whole once again. We know that your actions are the works of not just EPLF but our ancestral enemies the Arabs and as you attested in the past, you have no cultural, nor religious, nor historical attachment or connection with them what so ever. Mr. President you belong to Ethiopia, your independence adventure for the last 40 years has been nothing but destructive both for Ethiopia your ancestor’s land and for your so-called “Eritrea” with all that, Mr. President, drop everything and come clean and the state of Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia will forgive you for your past mis-deeds and wrong doings and will make you once again whole. Mr. President this is your last chance to make amend with your ancestral land, the land that gave your fore-fathers life, identity, honor, dignity and love of Ethiopia. Mr. President as the dynamics of geopolitics are changing and changing very fast in the middle east, and Africa, you may not get a second chance to make the past horrendous mistakes right, you will eternally be forgiven by the most just people of Ethiopia for abandoning the short lived independence of Eritrea and declaring it null and reaching out to Ethiopians for a future re-unification of the state of Eritrea with Ethiopia thus putting Ethiopia, your ancestral land to the road into greatness, prosperity, peace and security which is becoming a very scarce commodity in this dangerous and unpredictable world that we are living in. Mr. President bring your fore-fathers in heaven some honor at last!



Re: President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby Fed_Up » 20 Nov 2012, 21:52


Please rasachihun chalu lol
No amounts of kissing Eritrean [deleted] will save woyanies arse from the wrath of angry Ethiopian. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Fed_Up on 20 Nov 2012, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.




Re: President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby revolutions » 20 Nov 2012, 21:58



Dejazmach tigrai,
May the souls of your Ethiopian victims haunt you until your last breath.



List of the 193 unarmed Ethiopian civilians shot and killed by the TPLF terrorist regime in Ethiopia in 2005.


Image


Rebuma E. Ergata, 34, mason;
Melesachew D. Alemnew, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Hadra S. Osman, 22, occup. unknown;
Jafar S. Ibrahim,28, sm. business;
Mekonnen, 17, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Woldesemayat, 27, unemployed;
Beharu M. Demlew, occup. unknown;
Fekade Negash, 25, mechanic;
Abraham Yilma, 17, taxi; **********UNDERAGE*************
Yared B. Eshete, 23, sm. business;
Kebede W. G. Hiwot, 17, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Matios G. Filfilu, 14, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Getnet A. Wedajo, 48, Sm. business;
Endalkachew M. Hunde, 18, occup. unknown;
Kasim A. Rashid, 21, mechanic;
Imam A. Shewmoli, 22, sm. business;
Alye Y. Issa, 20, laborer;
Samson N. Yakob, 23, pub. trspt.;
Alebalew A. Abebe, 18, student;
Beleyu B. Za, 18, trspt. asst.;
Yusuf A. Jamal, 23, occup. student;
Abraham S. W. Agenehu, 23, trspt. asst.;
Mohammed H. Beka, 45, farmer;
Redela K. Awel, 19, taxi Assit.,
Habtamu A. Urgaa, 30, sm. Business.

Dawit F. Tsegaye, 19, mechanic;
Gezahegne M. Geremew, 15, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Yonas A. Abera, 24, occup. unknown;
Girma A. Wolde, 38, driver;
W/o Desta U. Birru, 37, sm. business;
Legese T. Feyisa, 60, mason;
Tesfaye D. Bushra, 19, shoe repairman;
Binyam D. Degefa, 18, unemployed;
Million K. Robi, 32, trspt. asst.;
Derege D. Dene, 24, student;
Nebiyu A. Haile, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Mitiku U. Mwalenda, 24, domestic worker;
Anwar K. Surur, 22, sm. business;
Niguse Wabegn, 36, domestic worker;
Zulfa S. Hasen, 50, housewife;
Washun Kebede, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Ermia F. Ketema, 20, student;
00428, 25, occup. unknown;
00429, 26, occup. unknown;
00430, 30, occup. unknown;
Adissu Belachew, 25, occup. unknown;
Demeke K. Abebe,uk, occup. unknown;
00432, 22, occup. unknown;
00450, 20, occup. unknown;
13903, 25, occup. unknown;
00435, 30, occup. unknown.

13906, 25, occup. unknown;
Temam Muktar, 25, occup. unknown;
Beyne N. Beza, 25, occup. unknown;
Wesen Asefa, 25, occup. unknown;
Abebe Anteneh, 30, occup. unknow;
Fekadu Haile, 25, occup. unknow;
Elias Golte, uk, occup. unknown;
Berhanu A. Werqa, uk, occup. unknown;
Asehber A. Mekuria, uk, occup. unknown;
Dawit F. Sema, uk, occup. unknown,
Merhatsedk Sirak, 22, occup. unknown;
Belete Gashawtena, uk, occup. unknown;
Behailu Tesfaye, 20, occup. unknown;
21760, 18, occup. unknown;
21523, 25, occup. unknown;
11657, 24, occup. unknown;
21520, 25, occup. unknown;
21781, 60, occup. unknown;
Getachew Azeze, 45, occup. unknown;
21762, 75, occup. unknown;
11662,45, occup. unknown;
21763, 25, occup. unknown;
13087, 30, occup. unknown;
21571, 25, occup. unknown;
21761, 21, occup. unknown;
21569, 25, occup. unknown;
13088, 30, occup. unknown;
Endalkachew W. Gabriel, 27, occup. unknown.

Hailemariam Ambaye, 20, occup. unknown;
Mebratu W. Zaudu, 27, occup. unknown;
Sintayehu E. Beyene, 14, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Tamiru Hailemichael, uk, occup. unknown;
Admasu T. Abebe, 45, occup. unknown;
Etenesh Yimam, 50, occup. unknown;
Werqe Abebe, 19, occup. unknown;
Fekadu Degefe, 27, occup. unknown
Shemsu Kalid, 25, occup. unknown;
Abduwahib Ahmedin, 30, occup. unknown;
Takele Debele, 20, occup. unknown,
Tadesse Feyisa,38, occup. unknown;
Solomon Tesfaye, 25, occup. unknown;
Kitaw Werqu, 25, occup. unknown;
Endalkachew Worqu, 25, occup. unknown;
Desta A. Negash, 30, occup. unknown;
Yilef Nega, 15, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Yohannes Haile, 20, occup. unknown;
Behailu T. Berhanu, 30, occup. unknown;
Mulu K. Soresa, 50, housewife,
Teodros Gidey Hailu, 23, shoe salesman;
Dejene Yilma Gebre, 18, store worker;
Ougahun Woldegebriel, 18, student;
Dereje Mamo Hasen, 27, carpenter;
Regassa G. Feyisa, 55, laundry worker;
Teodros Gebrewold, 28, private business.

Mekonne D. G.Egziaber, 20, mechanic;
Elias G. Giorgis, 23, student;
Abram A. Mekonnen, 21, laborer;
Tiruwerq G.Tsadik, 41, housewife;
Henok H. Mekonnen; 28, occup. unknown;
Getu S. Mereta, 24, occup. unknown;
W/o Kibnesh Meke Tadesse, 52, occup. unknown;
Messay A. Sitotaw, 29, private business;
Mulualem N. Weyisa, 15, **************UNDERAGE*************
Ayalsew Mamo, 23, occup. unknown;
Sintayehu Melese, 24, laborer;
W/o Tsedale A. Birra, 50, housewife;
Abayneh Sara Sede, 35, tailor;
Fikremariam K. Telila, 18, chauffer;
Alemayehu Gerba, 26, occup. unknown;
George G. Abebe,36, private trspt.;
Habtamu Zegeye Tola, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Mitiku Z. G. Selassie, 24, student;
Tezazu W. Mekruia, 24, private business;
Fikadu A. Dalige, 36, tailor;
Shewaga B. W.Giorgis, 38, laborer;
Alemayehu E. Zewde, 32, textile worker;
Zelalem K. G.Tsadik, 31, taxi driver;
Mekoya M. Tadesse, 19, student;
Hayleye G. Hussien, 19, student;
W/o Fiseha T. G.Tsadik, 23, police employee;
Wegayehu Z. Argaw, 26, unemployed.

Melaku M. Kebede, 19, occup. unknown;
Abayneh D. Orra, 25, tailor;
W/o Abebch B. Holetu, 50, housewife;
Demeke A. Jenbere, 30, farmer;
Kinde M. Weresu, 22, unemployed;
Endale A. G.Medhin, 23, private business;
Alemayehu T. Wolde,24, teacher;
Bisrat T. Demisse, 24, car importer;
Mesfin H. Giorgis, 23, private business,
Welio H. Dari, 18, private business,
Behailu G. G.Medhin, 20, private business;
Siraj Nuri Sayed, 18, student;
Iyob G.Medhin, 25, student;
Daniel W. Mulugeta,25, laborer;
Teodros K. Degefa,25, shoe factory worker;
Gashaw T. Mulugeta, 24, student;
Kebede B. Orke, 22, student;
Lechisa K. Fatasa, 21, student;
Jagama B. Besha,20, student;
Debela O. Guta, 15, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Melaku T. Feyisa, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
W/o Elfnesh Tekle, 45, occup. unknown;
Hassen Dula, 64, occup. unknown;
Hussien Hassen Dula, 25, occup. unknown;
Dejene Demisse,15, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Name unknown;
Name unknown;
Name unknown;
Zemedkun Agdew, 18, occup. unknown;
Getachew A. Terefe, 16, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Delelegn K. Alemu, 20, occup. unknown;
Yusef M. Oumer,20, occup. unknown.

Mekruria T. Tebedge, 22, occup. unknown;
Bademe M. Teshamahu, 20, occup. unknown;
Ambaw Getahun,38, occup. unknown;
Teshome A. Kidane, 65, health worker;
Yosef M. Regassa, uk, occup. unknown;
Abiyu Negussie, uk, occup. uk;
Tadele S. Behaga,uk, occup. unknown;
Efrem T. Shafi,uk, occup. unknown;
Abebe H. Hama, uk, occup. unknown;
Gebre Molla, uk, occup. unknown;
Seydeen Nurudeen, uk, occup. unknown;
Eneyew G. Tsegaye, 32, trspt. asst;
Abdurahman H. Ferej, 32, wood worker;
Ambaw L. Bitul, 60, leather factory worker;
Abdulmenan Hussien, 28, private business;
Jigsa T. Setegn, 18, student;
Asefa A. Negassa, 33, carpenter;
Ketema K. Unko, 23, tailor;
Kibret E. Elfneh, 48, private guard;
Iyob G. Zemedkun, 24, private business;
Tesfaye B. Megesha,15, private business; **********UNDERAGE*************
Capt. Debesa S. Tolosa, 58, private business;
Tinsae M. Zegeye,14, tailor; **********UNDERAGE*************
Kidana G. Shukrow,25, laborer;
Andualem Shibelew, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Adissu D. Tesfahun, 19, private business;
Kassa Beyene Yror,28, clothes sales;
Yitagesu Sisay,22, occup. unknown;
Unknown, 22, occup. unknown.


List of prisoners massacred while trapped in their cells at Kaliti Prison on November 2, 2005:

1. Teyib Shemsu Mohammed, age unknown, male, charged with instigating armed insurrection.
2. Sali Kebede, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
3. Sefiw Endrias Tafesse Woreda, age unknown, male, charged with rape.
4. Zegeye Tenkolu Belay, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
5. Biyadgligne Tamene, age unknown, male, charges unknown.
6. Gebre Mesfin Dagne, age unknown, male, charges unknown.
7. Bekele Abraham Taye, age unknown, male, charged with hooliganism.
8. Abesha Guta Mola, age unknown, male, charges unknown.
9. Kurfa Melka Telila, convicted of making threats.
10.Begashaw Terefe Gudeta, age unknown, male, charged with brawling [breach of peace].

11. Abdulwehab Ahmedin, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
12. Tesfaye Abiy Mulugeta, age unknown, male, charged with instigating armed insurrection.
13. Adane Bireda, age unknown, male, charged with murder.
14. Yirdaw Kersema, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
15. Balcha Alemu Regassa, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
16. Abush Belew Wodajo, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
17. Waleligne Tamire Belay, age unknown, male, charged with rape.
18. Cherinet Haile Tolla, age unknown, male, convicted of robbery.
19. Temam Shemsu Gole, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.

20. Gebeyehu Bekele Alene, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
21. Daniel Taye Leku, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
22. Mohammed Tuji Kene, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
23. Abdu Nejib Nur, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
24. Yemataw Serbelo, charged with rape.
25. Fikru Natna’el Sewneh, age unknown, male, charged with making threats.
26. Munir Kelil Adem, age unknown, male, charged with hooliganism.
27. Haimanot Bedlu Teshome, age unknown, male, convicted of infringement.
28. Tesfaye Kibrom Tekne, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
29. Workneh Teferra Hunde, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.

30. Sisay Mitiku Hunegne, charged with fraud.
31. Muluneh Aynalem Mamo, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
32. Taddese Rufe Yeneneh, charged with making threats.
33. Anteneh Beyecha Qebeta, age unknown, male, charged with instigating armed insurrection.
34. Zerihun Meresa, age unknown, male, convicted of damage to property.
35. Wogayehu Zerihun Argaw, charged with robbery.
36. Bekelkay Tamiru, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
37. Yeraswork Anteneh, age unknown, male, charged with fraud.
38. Bazezew Berhanu, age unknown, male, charged with engaging in [deleted] act.
39. Solomon Iyob Guta, age unknown, male, charged with rape.

40. Asayu Mitiku Arage, age unknown, male, charged with making threats.
41. Game Hailu Zeye, age unknown, male, charged with brawling [public disorder]
42. Maru Enawgaw Dinbere, age unknown, male, charged with rape.
43. Ejigu Minale, age unknown, male, charged with attempted murder.
44. Hailu Bosne Habib, age unknown, male, convicted of providing sanctuary.
45. Tilahun Meseret, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
46. Negusse Belayneh, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
47. Ashenafi Abebaw, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
48. Feleke Dinke, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
49. Jenbere Dinkineh Bilew, age unknown, male, charged with brawling [public disorder].

50. Tolesa Worku Debebe, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
51. Mekasha Belayneh Tamiru, age unknown, male, charged with hooliganism.
52. Yifru Aderaw, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
53. Fantahun Dagne, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
54. Tibebe Wakene Tufa, age unknown, male, charged with instigating armed insurrection.
55. Solomon Gebre Amlak, age unknown, male, charged with hooliganism.
56. Banjaw Chuchu Kassahun, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
57. Demeke Abeje, age unknown, male, charged with attempted murder.
58. Endale Ewnetu Mengiste, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
59. Alemayehu Garba, age unknown, male, detained in connection with Addis Ababa University student demonstration in 2004.
60. Morkota Edosa, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.



Re: President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby Akele » 20 Nov 2012, 21:59


Dejazmch of Tigrai wrote:Open letter to President Esayas Afewerki,

Mr. President,

For the last 20 years, your ancestor’s country, Ethiopia and your state Eritrea have been in a state of animosity. Fueling this animosity and enmity are anti-Ethiopian Arab countries, who aspire to establish a caliphate in Ethiopia for the realization of Islamic Africa. The state of animosity that you have with Ethiopia is neither benefiting Ethiopia nor your state of Eritrea in economy, peace and security. The war of 1998 has been devastating particularly to your state in lost lives, destroyed properties, damaged assets and precious time that would have been put in rehabilitating and revitalizing the state of Eritrea.

Mr. President,

You are the descendants of the nobles of Enderta and the warriors of Tembien, the house of Dejazmatch dimtsu of Chilekot-Enderta and Dejazmatch Mircha weldekidan of Abyi Adi-Tembien. Mr. President, your ancestors, the nobles of Tigrai who are the most just and embodiment of Ethiopia will not find your actions honorable looking down, as you are destroying the very land that gave them life, the very land that gave your fore-fathers wisdom, honor, courage, happiness, love of family, love of fellow countrymen and love of Ethiopia.

Mr. President,

You and your organization, EPLF had dealt a great blow to your fore-father’s country in the past but putting aside the past, Ethiopians are willing to forgive you and accept you and make you whole once again. We know that your actions are the works of not just EPLF but our ancestral enemies the Arabs and as you attested in the past, you have no cultural, nor religious, nor historical attachment or connection with them what so ever. Mr. President you belong to Ethiopia, your independence adventure for the last 40 years has been nothing but destructive both for Ethiopia your ancestor’s land and for your so-called “Eritrea” with all that, Mr. President, drop everything and come clean and the state of Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia will forgive you for your past mis-deeds and wrong doings and will make you once again whole. Mr. President this is your last chance to make amend with your ancestral land, the land that gave your fore-fathers life, identity, honor, dignity and love of Ethiopia. Mr. President as the dynamics of geopolitics are changing and changing very fast in the middle east, and Africa, you may not get a second chance to make the past horrendous mistakes right, you will eternally be forgiven by the most just people of Ethiopia for abandoning the short lived independence of Eritrea and declaring it null and reaching out to Ethiopians for a future re-unification of the state of Eritrea with Ethiopia thus putting Ethiopia, your ancestral land to the road into greatness, prosperity, peace and security which is becoming a very scarce commodity in this dangerous and unpredictable world that we are living in. Mr. President bring your fore-fathers in heaven some honor at last!

as if one wedi 40 has a say lolkkkkkkkkk what a joke



Re: President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby whereisthefrog » 20 Nov 2012, 22:06


Akele wrote:as if one wedi 40 has a say lolkkkkkkkkk what a joke

You aint fooling anyone except yourself nefat akame just stfu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Re: President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 20 Nov 2012, 22:08


The devil advocate of President Issayas Afewerki

I have listened to your concern for both people of Mereb and I appreciate for inviting the Eritrean people to unite once again with Ethiopia and I do understand the benefits but I have big concern joining with Ethiopian. If I had to go along with your premises then I like to ask a pre request that the national language of the Federal future of Ethiopia should be English and every ethnics can use their mother tongue as their state national language. If the current ruling party of Ethiopia considers my request as pre request to join then I am willing to reconsider join with my father land once for all.

I like to be understood by everyone that no way I will allow any Eritrean to learn and speak Amharic in my region, that is the whole thing I dedicated my life to the people of beloved Eritrea and they should be free from any other language and culture infuelence in the future, Eritra should remain Tigrigna speaking and other native languages in the different ethnic region of Eritrea.


I Halafi Mengedi speaking on behlf of presdient Issayas Afewerki will oppose by all means anyone who speaks Tigrigna to be forced to learn Amharic in any Tigrigna speaking residences or neighborhoods.



Re: President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby Dejazmch of Tigrai » 20 Nov 2012, 23:28


Halafi Mengedi wrote:The devil advocate of President Issayas Afewerki

I have listened to your concern for both people of Mereb and I appreciate for inviting the Eritrean people to unite once again with Ethiopia and I do understand the benefits but I have big concern joining with Ethiopian. If I had to go along with your premises then I like to ask a pre request that the national language of the Federal future of Ethiopia should be English and every ethnics can use their mother tongue as their state national language. If the current ruling party of Ethiopia considers my request as pre request to join then I am willing to reconsider join with my father land once for all.

I like to be understood by everyone that no way I will allow any Eritrean to learn and speak Amharic in my region, that is the whole thing I dedicated my life to the people of beloved Eritrea and they should be free from any other language and culture infuelence in the future, Eritra should remain Tigrigna speaking and other native languages in the different ethnic region of Eritrea.


I Halafi Mengedi speaking on behlf of presdient Issayas Afewerki will oppose by all means anyone who speaks Tigrigna to be forced to learn Amharic in any Tigrigna speaking residences or neighborhoods.


Mr. Halafai Mengedi, Attorney for president Esayas Afewerki,

Mr. Attorney, I assure you that your preconditions are legitimate and should certainly be considered as one of the many criteria that should be forwarded for the aforementioned reunification process of the state of Eritrea with Ethiopia. The working language for Ethiopia would be the re-introduction of Geez as Ethiopia’s lingua-franca, since Geez commands great veneration and commonality among the majority of Ethiopians including Eritreans, its use as the national language shall make all Ethiopians including Eritreans equal in the eyes of the state of Ethiopia hence effectively neutralizing any sense of feeling as second citizens for not speaking a certain ethnic’s language. Each ethnic group should have the right to speak their own language and not being told what to speak and what not to speak and be able to use it at their school but should be encouraged to learn the national language which is Geez for becoming better assimilated, succeed in life and become a positive force for the health and wellbeing of Ethiopia. Mr. Attorney Ethiopians will be very accommodating and they will be more than willing to accept the president’s request and preconditions for equality and justice under the law of Ethiopia. Fulfilling one’s own son’s demand is much much easier than the son running away from his own home.



Re: President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby revolutions » 21 Nov 2012, 00:43


revolutions wrote:
Dejazmach tigrai,
May the souls of your Ethiopian victims haunt you until your last breath.



List of the 193 unarmed Ethiopian civilians shot and killed by the TPLF terrorist regime in Ethiopia in 2005.


Image


Rebuma E. Ergata, 34, mason;
Melesachew D. Alemnew, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Hadra S. Osman, 22, occup. unknown;
Jafar S. Ibrahim,28, sm. business;
Mekonnen, 17, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Woldesemayat, 27, unemployed;
Beharu M. Demlew, occup. unknown;
Fekade Negash, 25, mechanic;
Abraham Yilma, 17, taxi; **********UNDERAGE*************
Yared B. Eshete, 23, sm. business;
Kebede W. G. Hiwot, 17, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Matios G. Filfilu, 14, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Getnet A. Wedajo, 48, Sm. business;
Endalkachew M. Hunde, 18, occup. unknown;
Kasim A. Rashid, 21, mechanic;
Imam A. Shewmoli, 22, sm. business;
Alye Y. Issa, 20, laborer;
Samson N. Yakob, 23, pub. trspt.;
Alebalew A. Abebe, 18, student;
Beleyu B. Za, 18, trspt. asst.;
Yusuf A. Jamal, 23, occup. student;
Abraham S. W. Agenehu, 23, trspt. asst.;
Mohammed H. Beka, 45, farmer;
Redela K. Awel, 19, taxi Assit.,
Habtamu A. Urgaa, 30, sm. Business.

Dawit F. Tsegaye, 19, mechanic;
Gezahegne M. Geremew, 15, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Yonas A. Abera, 24, occup. unknown;
Girma A. Wolde, 38, driver;
W/o Desta U. Birru, 37, sm. business;
Legese T. Feyisa, 60, mason;
Tesfaye D. Bushra, 19, shoe repairman;
Binyam D. Degefa, 18, unemployed;
Million K. Robi, 32, trspt. asst.;
Derege D. Dene, 24, student;
Nebiyu A. Haile, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Mitiku U. Mwalenda, 24, domestic worker;
Anwar K. Surur, 22, sm. business;
Niguse Wabegn, 36, domestic worker;
Zulfa S. Hasen, 50, housewife;
Washun Kebede, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Ermia F. Ketema, 20, student;
00428, 25, occup. unknown;
00429, 26, occup. unknown;
00430, 30, occup. unknown;
Adissu Belachew, 25, occup. unknown;
Demeke K. Abebe,uk, occup. unknown;
00432, 22, occup. unknown;
00450, 20, occup. unknown;
13903, 25, occup. unknown;
00435, 30, occup. unknown.

13906, 25, occup. unknown;
Temam Muktar, 25, occup. unknown;
Beyne N. Beza, 25, occup. unknown;
Wesen Asefa, 25, occup. unknown;
Abebe Anteneh, 30, occup. unknow;
Fekadu Haile, 25, occup. unknow;
Elias Golte, uk, occup. unknown;
Berhanu A. Werqa, uk, occup. unknown;
Asehber A. Mekuria, uk, occup. unknown;
Dawit F. Sema, uk, occup. unknown,
Merhatsedk Sirak, 22, occup. unknown;
Belete Gashawtena, uk, occup. unknown;
Behailu Tesfaye, 20, occup. unknown;
21760, 18, occup. unknown;
21523, 25, occup. unknown;
11657, 24, occup. unknown;
21520, 25, occup. unknown;
21781, 60, occup. unknown;
Getachew Azeze, 45, occup. unknown;
21762, 75, occup. unknown;
11662,45, occup. unknown;
21763, 25, occup. unknown;
13087, 30, occup. unknown;
21571, 25, occup. unknown;
21761, 21, occup. unknown;
21569, 25, occup. unknown;
13088, 30, occup. unknown;
Endalkachew W. Gabriel, 27, occup. unknown.

Hailemariam Ambaye, 20, occup. unknown;
Mebratu W. Zaudu, 27, occup. unknown;
Sintayehu E. Beyene, 14, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Tamiru Hailemichael, uk, occup. unknown;
Admasu T. Abebe, 45, occup. unknown;
Etenesh Yimam, 50, occup. unknown;
Werqe Abebe, 19, occup. unknown;
Fekadu Degefe, 27, occup. unknown
Shemsu Kalid, 25, occup. unknown;
Abduwahib Ahmedin, 30, occup. unknown;
Takele Debele, 20, occup. unknown,
Tadesse Feyisa,38, occup. unknown;
Solomon Tesfaye, 25, occup. unknown;
Kitaw Werqu, 25, occup. unknown;
Endalkachew Worqu, 25, occup. unknown;
Desta A. Negash, 30, occup. unknown;
Yilef Nega, 15, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Yohannes Haile, 20, occup. unknown;
Behailu T. Berhanu, 30, occup. unknown;
Mulu K. Soresa, 50, housewife,
Teodros Gidey Hailu, 23, shoe salesman;
Dejene Yilma Gebre, 18, store worker;
Ougahun Woldegebriel, 18, student;
Dereje Mamo Hasen, 27, carpenter;
Regassa G. Feyisa, 55, laundry worker;
Teodros Gebrewold, 28, private business.

Mekonne D. G.Egziaber, 20, mechanic;
Elias G. Giorgis, 23, student;
Abram A. Mekonnen, 21, laborer;
Tiruwerq G.Tsadik, 41, housewife;
Henok H. Mekonnen; 28, occup. unknown;
Getu S. Mereta, 24, occup. unknown;
W/o Kibnesh Meke Tadesse, 52, occup. unknown;
Messay A. Sitotaw, 29, private business;
Mulualem N. Weyisa, 15, **************UNDERAGE*************
Ayalsew Mamo, 23, occup. unknown;
Sintayehu Melese, 24, laborer;
W/o Tsedale A. Birra, 50, housewife;
Abayneh Sara Sede, 35, tailor;
Fikremariam K. Telila, 18, chauffer;
Alemayehu Gerba, 26, occup. unknown;
George G. Abebe,36, private trspt.;
Habtamu Zegeye Tola, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Mitiku Z. G. Selassie, 24, student;
Tezazu W. Mekruia, 24, private business;
Fikadu A. Dalige, 36, tailor;
Shewaga B. W.Giorgis, 38, laborer;
Alemayehu E. Zewde, 32, textile worker;
Zelalem K. G.Tsadik, 31, taxi driver;
Mekoya M. Tadesse, 19, student;
Hayleye G. Hussien, 19, student;
W/o Fiseha T. G.Tsadik, 23, police employee;
Wegayehu Z. Argaw, 26, unemployed.

Melaku M. Kebede, 19, occup. unknown;
Abayneh D. Orra, 25, tailor;
W/o Abebch B. Holetu, 50, housewife;
Demeke A. Jenbere, 30, farmer;
Kinde M. Weresu, 22, unemployed;
Endale A. G.Medhin, 23, private business;
Alemayehu T. Wolde,24, teacher;
Bisrat T. Demisse, 24, car importer;
Mesfin H. Giorgis, 23, private business,
Welio H. Dari, 18, private business,
Behailu G. G.Medhin, 20, private business;
Siraj Nuri Sayed, 18, student;
Iyob G.Medhin, 25, student;
Daniel W. Mulugeta,25, laborer;
Teodros K. Degefa,25, shoe factory worker;
Gashaw T. Mulugeta, 24, student;
Kebede B. Orke, 22, student;
Lechisa K. Fatasa, 21, student;
Jagama B. Besha,20, student;
Debela O. Guta, 15, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Melaku T. Feyisa, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
W/o Elfnesh Tekle, 45, occup. unknown;
Hassen Dula, 64, occup. unknown;
Hussien Hassen Dula, 25, occup. unknown;
Dejene Demisse,15, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Name unknown;
Name unknown;
Name unknown;
Zemedkun Agdew, 18, occup. unknown;
Getachew A. Terefe, 16, occup. unknown; **********UNDERAGE*************
Delelegn K. Alemu, 20, occup. unknown;
Yusef M. Oumer,20, occup. unknown.

Mekruria T. Tebedge, 22, occup. unknown;
Bademe M. Teshamahu, 20, occup. unknown;
Ambaw Getahun,38, occup. unknown;
Teshome A. Kidane, 65, health worker;
Yosef M. Regassa, uk, occup. unknown;
Abiyu Negussie, uk, occup. uk;
Tadele S. Behaga,uk, occup. unknown;
Efrem T. Shafi,uk, occup. unknown;
Abebe H. Hama, uk, occup. unknown;
Gebre Molla, uk, occup. unknown;
Seydeen Nurudeen, uk, occup. unknown;
Eneyew G. Tsegaye, 32, trspt. asst;
Abdurahman H. Ferej, 32, wood worker;
Ambaw L. Bitul, 60, leather factory worker;
Abdulmenan Hussien, 28, private business;
Jigsa T. Setegn, 18, student;
Asefa A. Negassa, 33, carpenter;
Ketema K. Unko, 23, tailor;
Kibret E. Elfneh, 48, private guard;
Iyob G. Zemedkun, 24, private business;
Tesfaye B. Megesha,15, private business; **********UNDERAGE*************
Capt. Debesa S. Tolosa, 58, private business;
Tinsae M. Zegeye,14, tailor; **********UNDERAGE*************
Kidana G. Shukrow,25, laborer;
Andualem Shibelew, 16, student; **********UNDERAGE*************
Adissu D. Tesfahun, 19, private business;
Kassa Beyene Yror,28, clothes sales;
Yitagesu Sisay,22, occup. unknown;
Unknown, 22, occup. unknown.


List of prisoners massacred while trapped in their cells at Kaliti Prison on November 2, 2005:

1. Teyib Shemsu Mohammed, age unknown, male, charged with instigating armed insurrection.
2. Sali Kebede, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
3. Sefiw Endrias Tafesse Woreda, age unknown, male, charged with rape.
4. Zegeye Tenkolu Belay, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
5. Biyadgligne Tamene, age unknown, male, charges unknown.
6. Gebre Mesfin Dagne, age unknown, male, charges unknown.
7. Bekele Abraham Taye, age unknown, male, charged with hooliganism.
8. Abesha Guta Mola, age unknown, male, charges unknown.
9. Kurfa Melka Telila, convicted of making threats.
10.Begashaw Terefe Gudeta, age unknown, male, charged with brawling [breach of peace].

11. Abdulwehab Ahmedin, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
12. Tesfaye Abiy Mulugeta, age unknown, male, charged with instigating armed insurrection.
13. Adane Bireda, age unknown, male, charged with murder.
14. Yirdaw Kersema, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
15. Balcha Alemu Regassa, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
16. Abush Belew Wodajo, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
17. Waleligne Tamire Belay, age unknown, male, charged with rape.
18. Cherinet Haile Tolla, age unknown, male, convicted of robbery.
19. Temam Shemsu Gole, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.

20. Gebeyehu Bekele Alene, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
21. Daniel Taye Leku, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
22. Mohammed Tuji Kene, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
23. Abdu Nejib Nur, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
24. Yemataw Serbelo, charged with rape.
25. Fikru Natna’el Sewneh, age unknown, male, charged with making threats.
26. Munir Kelil Adem, age unknown, male, charged with hooliganism.
27. Haimanot Bedlu Teshome, age unknown, male, convicted of infringement.
28. Tesfaye Kibrom Tekne, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
29. Workneh Teferra Hunde, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.

30. Sisay Mitiku Hunegne, charged with fraud.
31. Muluneh Aynalem Mamo, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
32. Taddese Rufe Yeneneh, charged with making threats.
33. Anteneh Beyecha Qebeta, age unknown, male, charged with instigating armed insurrection.
34. Zerihun Meresa, age unknown, male, convicted of damage to property.
35. Wogayehu Zerihun Argaw, charged with robbery.
36. Bekelkay Tamiru, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
37. Yeraswork Anteneh, age unknown, male, charged with fraud.
38. Bazezew Berhanu, age unknown, male, charged with engaging in [deleted] act.
39. Solomon Iyob Guta, age unknown, male, charged with rape.

40. Asayu Mitiku Arage, age unknown, male, charged with making threats.
41. Game Hailu Zeye, age unknown, male, charged with brawling [public disorder]
42. Maru Enawgaw Dinbere, age unknown, male, charged with rape.
43. Ejigu Minale, age unknown, male, charged with attempted murder.
44. Hailu Bosne Habib, age unknown, male, convicted of providing sanctuary.
45. Tilahun Meseret, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
46. Negusse Belayneh, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
47. Ashenafi Abebaw, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
48. Feleke Dinke, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
49. Jenbere Dinkineh Bilew, age unknown, male, charged with brawling [public disorder].

50. Tolesa Worku Debebe, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
51. Mekasha Belayneh Tamiru, age unknown, male, charged with hooliganism.
52. Yifru Aderaw, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
53. Fantahun Dagne, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
54. Tibebe Wakene Tufa, age unknown, male, charged with instigating armed insurrection.
55. Solomon Gebre Amlak, age unknown, male, charged with hooliganism.
56. Banjaw Chuchu Kassahun, age unknown, male, charged with robbery.
57. Demeke Abeje, age unknown, male, charged with attempted murder.
58. Endale Ewnetu Mengiste, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.
59. Alemayehu Garba, age unknown, male, detained in connection with Addis Ababa University student demonstration in 2004.
60. Morkota Edosa, age unknown, male, no charges indicated.



Re: President Esayas, time is running out nullfy Eritreanism and declare greater Ethiopia

Postby ILike » 21 Nov 2012, 03:30


Omg, you guys are embarassing to me as an ethiopian. They have told you in many ways that they don't want to be ethiopian. Why don't you guys just get over it? Pathetic!

Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], elias, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]